• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | October 2015

CRzwW7yU8AAhDAp.jpg:large
Hi, SonyGAF :)

Bowl0l

If I could ask for one thing the network/interface architects (read: Bob the Builders) over at Sony could do, it's for them to add simple fucking tabs to the PS Vita download list so I don't have to scroll through endless lists of DLC to find the games I want to download. It's also great when you're finally halfway the list and it kicks you out because the network connection timed out or something. Instead they waste time and resources into removing fixes for their shit PSTV compatibility. The mind boggles.
It will not happen. See PS3 download list, nothing changed, right? Wait for Sony's next handheld, if it actually happens..

Chuy

Quoting myself from earlier about grips and i also suggest getting a 64gb from the get go if you're planning on being invested into the system

Also conception is pretty garbo from what i hear

I actually like the feeling without a grip, though the analogs are kind of slippery.

I'm going to buy a 32GB card from a local store for $55 though

Ventara

Well, since you can't return it, then I won't say any more. Best to play it with an open mind.

Please ignore these. Don't take the game seriously and you'll be fine. I'm one of the few people on GAF who genuinely liked the game. And if you got it for $9, then you done good.

Right back at you, dude. Game had a lot of flaws, and was a snoozefest on top. Including your post right now, I've seen 2 posts that mention not disliking the game. So many other good games to be had for $9.

Conception II was one of the best $40 I spent last year. It had mediocre combat/dungeons but the other stuff was good enough to where I ended up enjoying it.

I think you were the other poster, though I am legit shook that it was one of your best $40 you spent last year.

Hikami

Conception II was one of the best $40 I spent last year. It had mediocre combat/dungeons but the other stuff was good enough to where I ended up enjoying it.

Tizoc

Dragon Punch, is Dracula X Chronicles on sale in your region?
If so get it, it's 3 games in one, you just need o copy a full game save data (from Gamefaqs.com for example) to the vita and boom Norio Wakamoto on the go.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I bet on Fairy Fencer F and Makai Shin Trillion, Neptunia zombie and sega hard girls are too recent.

Yep, that's what I'm hoping for as well

EDIT: Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters is 12€ on EU PSN. Reception was mixed but I think I'll jump on that.
Also Demon Gaze is 7.50€.

EDIT2: Hm

9FBmcCz.png

I bet on Fairy Fencer F and Makai Shin Trillion, Neptunia zombie and sega hard girls are too recent.

I really hope it's MST. The timing is just too perfect.

It's really soon for FFF (1 month from Japanese release), but most of the game is already translated.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yep, that's what I'm hoping for as well

EDIT: Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters is 12€ on EU PSN. Reception was mixed but I think I'll jump on that.
Also Demon Gaze is 7.50€.

EDIT2: Hm

9FBmcCz.png
Yeah i saw it, i was lucky that i was too lazy to buy PSN credit since its price reduction to 19.99 euro.
Deception 4 BT and NP at the same price lol.
Soldner x2 is also very cheap.

As much as i like Shahid don't get hyped.

EDIT:
Another possible game IFI could localize is Death Under The Labyrinth, but i'll stick with FFF and MST

Tizoc

?_?

should be 3 hours from now

but yeah I'm not expecting much, just curious

Ah so the tweet is from 24 hours ago then, cool.
If the game is downwell, then...good for fans of that game.

Now if we got Baldur's Gate EE 1 and 2, hoooooooooooooo boy.

Saphirax

Ah so the tweet is from 24 hours ago then, cool.
If the game is downwell, then...good for fans of that game.

Now if we got Baldur's Gate EE 1 and 2, hoooooooooooooo boy.

Tizoc pls. My heart couldn't take it. I want BG EE 2 on my Vita badly. I know Beamdog was looking into it, but haven't heard anything since.

Massa

yeah I didn't think it was worth posting..

<.<

Last time I posted a tweet from Shahid, I promise

Shahid is great, highly recommend following him. His passion and dedication is very inspiring.

People should stop trying to see hype and PR in everything.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! :D

But, that means MST isn't one of their December announcements :eek:. One of them is probably going to be FFf, but not sure what the other would be. It'd be too early for some of CP games.

They sent out a newsletter and their PSX lineup is now

Visit our booth #1140 to try some hands-on demos of:
Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4)
Trillion: God of Destruction (PS Vita)
Unannounced title (TBA after our Press Event)

So there's probably only going to be one more title on Dec 3rd. I guess they could announce more that aren't playable at PSX though

Saphirax

So there's probably only going to be one more title on Dec 3rd. I guess they could announce more that aren't playable at PSX though

Seems weird that they'd announce it now, but I'm not complaining. And hoping for some more localizations :p.

You know what the optimist in me is going to point out:

The games at PSX are playable demos. They could announce another game in the run up to their press conference (making it 3), all playable at PSX because they've been worked on for the past few months (i.e. Neptunia released in April; MST in July, so something else from around that time)...

... and then announce some more localizations are being worked on at their press conference. Just that they won't be in a playable state during PSX so they won't be shown off there.

Hey, it makes sense in my head at least :p

Don't really know where else to ask this.

Remember when people thought XSEED was teasing English Detective Mysteria last year?

11472268285_e5226d3341_z.jpg

Well, I was browsing amazon.jp and they had this link.

Just wondering if that's a port of the PSP game or a sequel, so maybe XSEED put the translation on hold because of the likely Vita port coming out.

Saphirax

Don't really know where else to ask this.

Remember when people thought XSEED was teasing English Detective Mysteria last year?

11472268285_e5226d3341_z.jpg

Well, I was browsing amazon.jp and they had this link.

Just wondering if that's a port of the PSP game or a sequel, so maybe XSEED put the translation on hold because of the likely Vita port coming out.

The odds they put it on hold because of a Vita port is unlikely, but:
448.jpg

Top Bottom