• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

SerTapTap

Well Sony seems to be following Nintendo with their broken website. Added them all to my cart and checked out, now they don't show in my download list and when I try to add them to my cart it says I'm not eligible to purchase them. I give up today.

Does this to me all the time--they'll be in your download list, it just takes a while for it to pop in the web download list, like an hour. Should be in the list on console, or Library if PS4.

Why am I always top of page. Play Transistor and Apotheon, buy Reptunia Rebirth 2 and Firefly diary. Don't buy Let's Fish Hooked on

ZeroAKA

Downloading Transistor now.

Rogue Legacy is available on all three current PS systems, so be sure to give it a try!

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
Their 3-tweet-long country lists sure are something!

I wonder if at any point the moron who types those tweets ever wonders "hey why are we literally the only publisher to ever not release stuff in an entire region at once? surely we must be doing something wrong?"

Well, probably not.
It's up to ASW Japan, but I have no idea on how to reach them directly in English. Countless complaints to the PR account hasn't helped. It's just them covering their ears while making up lies and excuses.

I should probably order this terrible Spongebob game for collecting. Wouldn't be much different than when I imported the Muppets game.

This post office better not screw up delivering Criminal Girls today. Thing went to Golden PO again, like Sword Art did.

maouvin

PS4 owners, are you able to remote download things from the webstore? It keeps loading forever (that loading bar made of squares) when I try it.

Toki767

PS4 owners, are you able to remote download things from the webstore? It keeps loading forever (that loading bar made of squares) when I try it.

The webstore is buggy for setting remote downloads. However, the mobile version of the webstore works fine. Go figure.

ryseing

Wait, Declassified sold well? What the fuck, can't believe Activision didn't spam sequels then. What are they, Konami?

It's either the best or second best selling game on the Vita (Uncharted is the other). Hit a mil from what we know. Not sure if that includes bundles or not.

SerTapTap

Sometimes the page breaks when I'm using the cart one, but it works from download list and
my PS4 starts downloading almost instantly.
Like above, I've never had the mobile one break oddly enough

ricki42

Usually works like a charm for me. I click on the 'download to your PS4' button, and I can hear my PS4 click on (not "on" on, just on enough to download) immediately. It rarely hangs, hasn't in a while.

SerTapTap

Wish they let you pick which specific consoles to download to. My no longer on OLED Vita clogs up my download queue if I "send to both (actually 3) PS Vitas"

What is Darkest Dungeon's Vita release date again?

Possibly alongside PC, but even then it will be several months, I thought they had a few months of Early Access planned.

GTA sale. How are GTA Vice City stories on PS2?

$2.49 is an enticing price...
ANOTHER GTA sale?! R* is crazy!! Buy it!! Don't wait!

GTA VCS is one of my favorite GTA games, just from everything you can do in the world. Especially with the business building and maintaining. I *think* the PS3 version allows the right stick to be used as a camera...but if not...it's still a fun game. 100% worth the $2.49.

SerTapTap

I did not know we could do that. I thought it was a PS4-only feature.

Nope, it might be PS+ only though. Totally works for PS3 and Vita, just slightly worse than PS4 on Vita, and once-a-night-only on PS3. Also the PS3 actually turns on which is annoying as it trips my HDMI switch and turns on my monitor if it's set to HDMI

Hikami

Rogue Legacy's Vita bubble looks pretty nice.

Haven't played this in such a long time but, is it better to use the D-pad or the thumbstick?
Pretty sure I used my 360's thumbstick when I played it on PC but.. that was because the 360's D-pad is horrible.

Tizoc

Yo that Atreno Blade demo was...nice. It's like an early 2000s PS2 game tho lol. Runs really smooth and has that metroidvania stage design to it somewhat.
Combat is weird though, your character DOESN'T move when you mash attack, I'm not used to that >_>;

Shinriji

Superior Goddess...with totally improper writing. Very mixed feelings about that. Also since it's IFI her voice is probably wrong too, I'm not sure why IFI keeps constantly ruining voices--Cave is worse in Rebirth 2 as well. But I'll probably get it because of the LE honestly.

What makes gameplay so amazing?

Amazing gameplay? LOL. It's Neptunia that we are talking about. The terrible, gag-filled RPG series. Noire is an above-average SRPG, but nothing more. Even so, it is way better that all the series till now.

Shizuka

I can't wait to start Criminal Girls today. I know that I'm not finished with Ayesha Plus and that I may not return to it after I finish Criminal Girls, but I just can't wait anymore.

Adahn

GTA sale. How are GTA Vice City stories on PS2?

$2.49 is an enticing price...

I loved it on the PSP; probably my second favourite GTA after San Andreas. I'd imagine the technical issues the PSP had are all resolved on the PS3, and as the poster above mentioned I think the right stick maps to camera, although not entirely certain there...

Flunkie

Banned
Rogue Legacy's Vita bubble looks pretty nice.

Haven't played this in such a long time but, is it better to use the D-pad or the thumbstick?
Pretty sure I used my 360's thumbstick when I played it on PC but.. that was because the 360's D-pad is horrible.

I use d-pad. After playing on Vita I found that I'm much better at the game when playing on PS4 though. Small screen is actually a disadvantage with this game it feels like. :( I was so excited for this on Vita too! Oh well, still addictive as hell on PS4.

wilflare

I use d-pad. After playing on Vita I found that I'm much better at the game when playing on PS4 though. Small screen is actually a disadvantage with this game it feels like. :( I was so excited for this on Vita too! Oh well, still addictive as hell on PS4.

it's crazy fun on the Vita
great for commuting too

Telltales' Game of Thrones episode 2 downloaded... Now to a quick workout, a shower, some dinner and then... THEN... greatness. Might throw some more Darkest Dungeon in there. Game is awesome folks.

Well i tried my damnedest to find a VITA 1K replacement but tomorrow i will be ordering a VITA Slim.

Put me in the slim camp now!

Man, you guys have been up to a lot. I've never heard of Line before now, and apparently you guys have a podcast too? We should go all out and get on Mumble at work all day

bobohoro

Felt the same. Started on Vita and had a blast, tried on PS3 and was surprised at how much better I did there, had an even greater blast and switched between versions for a solid 30 hours before finally deciding to quit in NG+++, I think. I recommend everyone to try all versions to see where their preference lies, it can be a pretty big advantage over the game, which is quite tough at times.

Dsyndrome

Weird how on Friday, you had to buy Life is Strange separately for the complete season, and now you can get the whole thing together. Should have been all together from the get-go for the Season Pass.

I wonder how Risk on PS4 is

given Ubisoft managed to fuck up Tetris though...

Watched videos of it. Looks like same styling and bare minimum gameplay as their Tetris. It is probably the same flunkies that made that crap. Buying anyways and will post impressions here.

In a toss up EA is better than Ubisoft, EA made an awesome Risk and a good Tetris.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I miss getting better discounts with PS+

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

One of the casualties of it being required for PS4 Online play, I guess.

I miss getting better discounts with PS+

N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

One of the casualties of it being required for PS4 Online play, I guess.
I hope someone will clarify if PS+ discounts will still be a thing going forward soon. It's a big part of the value of PS+. At least most people in the blog comments seem to be thining the same thing.

Top Bottom