• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

pariah164

In Little Big Planet Vita, when it says I got a new material from a prize bubble... Why can I not access it? I don't see it in my Popit anywhere. However, when it says I got a New Costume from a prize bubble, it appears in my Popit right away.

Is this a glitch?

TotP: Buy NepReb 2
and Criminal Girls.

Chuy

When I had my Destiny addiction going on I managed to not buy any games for a quite a while. I just recently stopped playing, and ended up buying everything that I missed during those months. Not a very smart decision LOL.
You think? DX
Albeit i'm certain they're great games i probably would've holy bought the top of the must haves then waited to get the rest of them on sale but that's just me

I've spent less than 100 bucks on Vita games and have something like seven Vita games, a few indies, and a bunch of PSP/PS1 classics. I only buy when games get to new lows.
Same.
It's truly amazing how heavily discounted the games can go for at times. Example being coming across a game store today and if i had brought some spare cash i could've gotten demon gaze, lumines, and a few other titles for about $20 today. Kinda wish nintendo games did similar discounts instead of staying at $40 forever :/

In Little Big Planet Vita, when it says I got a new material from a prize bubble... Why can I not access it? I don't see it in my Popit anywhere. However, when it says I got a New Costume from a prize bubble, it appears in my Popit right away.

Is this a glitch?

TotP: Buy NepReb 2
and Criminal Girls.
Sounds like a glitch as that doesn't happen to me when i'm playing. Try restarting the game maybe?

ZeroAKA

Superior twintail.
I see the twintail but not the superior part.

The black box around the screenshots don't show up when I'm actually playing the game for whatever reason.
B9Ib_LQIgAAmJXY.jpg:large

HOLY FUCK!!

I switch accounts for remote play (to use the ds4 hack) all the time...

You've just rocked my word!

Glad I could help.

In a land full of warnings to not 'insert or take out' the memory card, this seems terrifying to me.

It's not loading anything from the memory card when that video's playing, and I've never had an issue - I literally I do it all the time.

If you're scared insert it rather than removing it - can't corrupt something if nothing's there to load until it realizes and restarts ;)

Or you can simply restart your vita with the power button when the video starts playing and not take risk with a memory card.

IIRC the only way to get the power button to exit that video is the 30 second hold. You might as well watch the video if you're in for that long.

pariah164

After deleting and reinstalling LBP Vita, new materials from Prize Bubbles still do not pop up in my Materials menu. Very upsetting.

Tizoc

Gotta embrace the beauty of them thighs and legs.

I do embrace them, I like dem thighs, and I don't care that this is fictional, various other games with character creator let your female characters wear pants.
To me it just seems jarring, and it is worst if there's an upper garment/shirt that is multicolored with the chest area being a different color to the rest of the shirt just to highlight the boobs

It's non nonsensical and dumb.

Maid

Banned
I do embrace them, I like dem thighs, and I don't care that this is fictional, various other games with character creator let your female characters wear pants.

Not everyone should follow each other, and I have no problem with this, too.

I guess it's just a difference in culture.

Man seeing all these posts about Rage Burst is making me impatient. Really hoping this get's localized sooner rather than later.

Side ponytail>Twintail

Producer

all I did was type "anime ponytail" and there it was LOL, I never actually watched this show. I hear it has quite the following though lmao

Point is, side ponytail is best ponytail.

lol , its alrite. but yeah dont want to go off topic. Not sure how we even got to the sidetail hair debate haha

I finally switched back to my main account. Damn rearranging bubbles and wallpapers is so annoying. Worth it though

pariah164

Materials and objects appear in the level creator, they don't appear in your inventory.

Yeah, just tapped My Moon and bam. Materials. I thought they were Materials for my Sackboy.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

kevin1025

Banned
On the Playstation Store web page there's a banner on the side that's a 20th anniversary Playstation sale. It shows Need For Speed Rivals, Uncharted 2, and Persona 4 Golden, and mentions "up to 60% off (up to 75% with Plus)". When you click on it it leads to a broken page. Is this a possible incoming flash sale or one that's long over?

batrush

On the Playstation Store web page there's a banner on the side that's a 20th anniversary Playstation sale. It shows Need For Speed Rivals, Uncharted 2, and Persona 4 Golden, and mentions "up to 60% off (up to 75% with Plus)". When you click on it it leads to a broken page. Is this a possible incoming flash sale or one that's long over?

That sale finished weeks ago.

autoduelist

So the post-game dungeon design of Mind Zero (at least so far, it's 50 levels and I'm not finished) is an order of magnitude better than the rest of the dungeons. It's like someone said 'hey, these are too complex and tricky, let's move them to post game'. Granted, there's only so much you can do with a grid based system and the standard assortment of tricks (one way doors, spinners, teleports, etc) but... they're just so much better. Maybe it gets worse, but so far I like it. Could do w/o the high quantity of heavily armored monsters though.

IA is amazing, the song that played during the first japanese trailer made it stand out among every other game I've seen at that time.

I'm a heathen. I play most jrpgs on mute. Even if I have headphones on and the volume up, I rarely pay attention to the music/sounds of games unless it's critical for cues.

maouvin

The black box around the screenshots don't show up when I'm actually playing the game for whatever reason.

The black bars are weird. Most of the people on the demo thread are getting it. I thought I didn't, but then I looked again and it's there (from a distance, I just tought it was my TV frame), and the fix they found still didn't help. Actually I'm of the dumb kind.

PS4 version is pretty lazy. Glad KT isn't being as lazy with Kiwami.

Shinriji

You guys wasn't kidding. Rage Burst on PS4 is such an ugly piece of shit. I already got more framedrops than the vanilla vita version and those black bars, lol.

PS4 version is pretty lazy. Glad KT isn't being as lazy with Kiwami.

Let's wait and see. On stills, GEB2 PS4 version was amazing.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Beat the forest boss in Rogue Legacy. Well I seem to be a decent level now. Lets try going in to one of he other areas...

Shit. Back to the grind again. Ugh.

bobohoro

I'm stuck on the last boss, myself. I have to do so much more grinding.

The Last Boss was also my biggest wall in the game and the point where I really had to sit down and think about my approach to Rogue Legacy. You can overcome most challenges by simply grinding it out, but you will be faster if you focus on playing calmer and safer, which will also help if you want to survive in NG+ and upwards. The game is tough from the get-go, but it only gets harder later on, surprisingly. At least that's how it seemed to me.

SerTapTap

What's with Japan not letting female characters wear pants...

Have you worn pants? Pants are terrible

Yeah, just tapped My Moon and bam. Materials. I thought they were Materials for my Sackboy.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I wondered if this was the issue

It's me or the proportions in these images of neptunia u are all wrong?

Yeah, looks weird. Nep is shorter than Gear, but only by a bit. She certainly shouldn't look like a baby next to her. I hope they didn't screw things up while trying to fit more than 3 on screen at once.

bobawesome

The Last Boss was also my biggest wall in the game and the point where I really had to sit down and think about my approach to Rogue Legacy. You can overcome most challenges by simply grinding it out, but you will be faster if you focus on playing calmer and safer, which will also help if you want to survive in NG+ and upwards. The game is tough from the get-go, but it only gets harder later on, surprisingly. At least that's how it seemed to me.

I've almost taken the final boss out a few times but I still feel that I could do with strengthening a few stats I've neglected.

I was expecting to destroy pretty much everything at this point in the game so I understand what you mean. It's easy to be careless and be taken out by some no-name enemy.

I'm really looking forward to Neptunia U.

By the way, started Re;birth 2 last night and have given up on Demon Gaze for the time being. Really enjoying it. Yes, more of the same from the first game, but I adored the first game so it works well.

SerTapTap

I'm really looking forward to Neptunia U.

By the way, started Re;birth 2 last night and have given up on Demon Gaze for the time being. Really enjoying it. Yes, more of the same from the first game, but I adored the first game so it works well.

IMO the humor's a noticeable upgrade over both Rebirth and Mk2, the Chirper in particular is much better. Best part of every new chapter.

They've GOT to stop locking characters away until 80% of the story is done though. I shouldn't be in postgame earning characters I have no reason to play with, especially when characters are a huge draw for the series. You also have to play almost all of the game to get almost any of the alternate outfits. These things lose a lot of value if you can't use them ASAP.

Maid

Banned
Deception 4 another princess also has school, hospital and playground themed levels and traps
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/02/06/deception-ivs-updated-version-trap-filled-schools-hospital/

It's me or the proportions in these images of neptunia u are all wrong?
Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed_2015_02-04-15_003.jpg_600.jpg
Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed_2015_02-04-15_005.jpg_600.jpg

this is how it should be
Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed_2015_02-04-15_006.jpg_600.jpg

Or maybe there are layers? Noire, Vert and Dangekiko in the first image and Neptune in the second are in the background while the others are in the close up?

It's just the play on perspective. Girls are back in the background, or on the front.

They've GOT to stop locking characters away until 80% of the story is done though. I shouldn't be in postgame earning characters I have no reason to play with, especially when characters are a huge draw for the series. You also have to play almost all of the game to get almost any of the alternate outfits. These things lose a lot of value if you can't use them ASAP.

I agree. I really wished I'd gotten Tekken earlier in RB1 because she was my favourite character to play as.

Top Bottom