• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

antibolo

Banned
As for the grinding, you keep saying the game "forced you to grind"... and we're saying, no, the game didn't force you to grind, you simply didn't realize you had other options.

Why can't you just believe me when I say that this was not a winnable fight? That yes, there is the possibility of facing Mars with insufficient gear and stats? It's all I'm asking. I have no reason to disagree with anything else you said.

I gave the idea, but I didn't even say mine:

1- P4G (obvious right, I mean I always have a persona avatar and all)
2- Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment
3- Demon Gaze

"But names your list is shit", yeah yeah, deal wit it. These were the 3 most enjoyable games I played on the system, it's not to say that I didn't like other games, but these were definitely the ones that I just couldn't put down, I had way too much fun with them.

bobawesome

"But names your list is shit", yeah yeah, deal wit it. These were the 3 most enjoyable games I played on the system, it's not to say that I didn't like other games, but these were definitely the ones that I just couldn't put down, I had way too much fun with them.

There was a point where I probably would say that but I've really started to love SAO over the past few weeks, after cracking the 45 hour mark. I was begrudgingly playing it just so I felt I was getting my money's worth but somewhere along the way it just clicked.

Top 3 for me:

LittleBigPlanet Vita
Tearaway
Gravity Rush

Shouts to Dragon's Crown and Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational maybe? I probably couldda picked some digital-only games actually.

Tapejara

Top 3:

- Little Deviants
- Reality Fighters
- Chronovolt

Actual Top 3

- Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
- DJMAX Technika Tune
- Guacamelee!

It's been that long? Jesus. We should do a nice compilation of the top 3 (yes 3, for the years and to make things harder ehe) Vita games you have played since launch.

Persona 4:Golden (My favorite game of all time)
Danganronpa 2 (My GOTY 2014)
Virtue's Last Reward
Top 3:

- Little Deviants
- Reality Fighters
- Chronovolt

Actual Top 3

- Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
- DJMAX Technika Tune
- Guacamelee!
Finish P4G, ffs
That's a relief, given the alternatives.
Stop hating on FFX :(

Producer

Top 3/7
Project Diva F / F2nd
Ys Celceta
Atelier Arland trilogy / Ayesha Plus

honorable mentions to Shinovi Versus, DJMax, and Lumines

It's been that long? Jesus. We should do a nice compilation of the top 3 (yes 3, for the years and to make things harder ehe) Vita games you have played since launch.

Top 3;
Persona 4: Golden
Killzone Mercenary
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational

Hon. Mentions (hard to cut);
Danganronpa 1+2
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
Gravity Rush
Freedom Wars
Soul Sacrifice / Delta

Fuck, too many.

Maid

Banned
I can't just name 3 games whenever someone asked me what's my favorite Vita games.

I gave the idea, but I didn't even say mine:

1- P4G (obvious right, I mean I always have a persona avatar and all)
2- Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment
3- Demon Gaze

I'd love to have a personal talk with anyone thinks the list that has Demon Gaze in it as shit.

There was a point where I probably would say that but I've really started to love SAO over the past few weeks, after cracking the 45 hour mark. I was begrudgingly playing it just so I felt I was getting my money's worth but somewhere along the way it just clicked.

Thank you :'D I poured so many hours into it... It came at a perfect time when gaming was feeling a little stale for me, it served as a reminder that I love games, and when a good one comes I can devote myself to it, and have a great time doing it.

I can't just name 3 games whenever someone asked me what's my favorite Vita games.

I'd love to have a personal talk with anyone thinks the list that has Demon Gaze in it as shit.

I'd have to agree, Demon Gaze is one of the best DRPGs of recent times period.

Hikami

I haven't played enough Vita games to make a good top 3 yet.
Demon Gaze and Danganronpa 2 are the ones I've had the most fun playing so far though.

bobawesome

Man most people have Persona 4 in their top 3. I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't enjoy it that much.

It was just such a fresh breath of air for me at the time of its release. I had a falling out with JRPGs years before and it felt so innovative and sunk its hooks into me.

Chuy

Man most people have Persona 4 in their top 3. I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't enjoy it that much.
It was my first vita game i bought after getting my old OG vita and it pretty much ended up being my best impulse buy to date. For the $7 i paid for it at a pawn shop i honestly didn't expect to enjoy it as much as i did as well as how exceptional i thought the game was overall. But like miku said it was my first experience with Persona/SMT series which is another reason i enjoyed it so much.

Tapejara

I liked what I played of Demon Gaze, but I didn't get too far so I can't really give it a fair judgment. I am excited for Operation Abyss. Hoping the Sci-Fi flair will hold my attention longer (though do I hope to return to Demon Gaze at some point).

pariah164

Man most people have Persona 4 in their top 3. I feel like I'm the only person that didn't enjoy it that much.
It's not everyone's cup of tea, but that was the game that made me buy a Vita. And then I had to wait a week after it arrived for my Vita to show up. Then again, I played and adored the original P4, so there's that.

EDIT: Just noticed cutie Shizuka was back. Hay gurl hay~

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but that was the game that made me buy a Vita. And then I had to wait a week after it arrived for my Vita to show up. Then again, I played and adored the original P4, so there's that.

EDIT: Just noticed cutie Shizuka was back. Hay gurl hay~

I guess so, if I never played P3 first, I might have enjoyed P4 more.

Maid

Banned
I guess so, if I never played P3 first, I might have enjoyed P4 more.

I don't think that's the case, though. I like P4 more even though I've played P3 before, both version. There is always something click with you, and something not. Nothing to feel bad about.

pariah164

I don't think that's the case, though. I like P4 more even though I've played P3 before, both version. There is always something click with you, and something not. Nothing to feel bad about.
Exactly. Everyone has a game they just didn't click with that everyone else loves.

Or the opposite, in my case.
FFX-2 is my favorite Final Fantasy.

Top Bottom