• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

Tizoc

Huh. I'll probably swap Metrico for DXC then. Is it still worth it if I already have PSOne SoTN?

Sure you get 2 good Casltevania games this way! Also SotN on the PSP ver. has JP dub meaning you get dat Wakamoto goodness.
FYI Castlevania Chronicles PSX is Vita compatible by transf. from PS3 to Vita.

Flandy

Sales are live :)
B-osw6gWwAAWnVS.jpg

Flandy

SerTapTap

Wait...where is the toro theme

Blame PS+ lol I don't remember that last time I used it

You can just turn it off, I do for less annoying notifications and battery wastage. I also turned off live area notifications but they still come up on occasion.

autoduelist

Welp, forgot to buy Diablo 3 PS4 last night so my desire to hit $100 plummeted. I think I'm happy about that, I'd rather have funds to last me for longer.

Metrico is really bad.

I think it's pretty good for what it is, though I don't particularly like the genre and the later levels have issues. But early on? Some interesting mechanics where you need to figure out how the controls change your environment in order to successfully 'beat' a level. [for example, the height of your jumping may affect the width of platforms, or your speed may control the height of a cliff). I can't say I've ever really seen a game incorporate such environmental control into the puzzles to this degree before, and I enjoyed 'solving' the early levels.

I wouldn't recommend it at full price -- I played it for free -- but at bargain discounts? If you like puzzle platformers, it's not terrible or anything.

SerTapTap

I forgot about Putty Squad. I kind of wish it were at least enjoyably bad (or is it?) because the art style is kind of amazing yet terrible. It really is like those 90s CGI box arts.

I was confused too, didn't remember that it's coming in 2 days.

Oh. That's weird, why not just when the store updates.

Massa

I did not know you could just up and disable remote play. I knew you could release the game without remote play optimizations, but not that you could disable it altogether.

Some games use motion controls which are not compatible with the Vita. inFamous for example disables some mini games if you play via remote play.

Vylash

moving stuff to my computer to make room for Rorona Plus, i can't fight this any longer, Shallie i'm so sorry, i'm weak

bobawesome

I was excited for the sweet Toro theme, forgetting the announcement said it would be free starting from the 26th. Whomp whomp whomp.

Tizoc

they didn't do it for PS3 and Vita either so I guess not much of a surprise

is that good?

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD - any thoughts on this for $5?

thinking on Jak & Daxter Collection just for the heck of it

Munch is an interesting 3D adventure game so I personally recommend it. I wish JAW would release a retail collection of their 3 Vita Oddworld games, I can't spare another 1 GB dangit =_=

Hikami

Damn, add me to the list of people who thought the Toro theme was coming today :(
--
Oh the sale is finally up? Still undecided on what to get though..

Tapejara

There are a bunch of free Alien: Isolation avatars on the NA Store. Don't know if it's a mistake or something, but I grabbed them anyway.

Spend your money to your heart's content guys, just remember that Oreshika is out next week for just $20.

Might "just" be $20 but March is going to be way too fucking expensive:

Week 1: Oreshika
Week 2: Tokyo Ghost Hunters
Week 3: FF Type-0 (FF XV demo)
Week 4: Bloodborne
Week 5: Axiom Verge

You are looking at well over $200 right here. We gamers sure are spenders, Jesus Christ.

Crap!
I completely forgot about Oreshika.

If the industry were to crash right now and no more games were to be released (even indies), I still wouldn't be able to complete my backlog in less than a decade.

bobohoro

Might "just" be $20 but March is going to be way too fucking expensive:

Week 1: Oreshika
Week 2: Tokyo Ghost Hunters
Week 3: FF Type-0 (FF XV demo)
Week 4: Bloodborne
Week 5: Axiom Verge

You are looking at well over $200 right here. We gamers sure are spenders, Jesus Christ.

I don't see Toukiden Kiwami in there. Cannot approve.

Top Bottom