• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

SerTapTap

lol, this year is way too packed for me to add anything else to my list, sorry square

It's a pretty insanely packed year. March alone has tons of stuff. I don't budget though so bye money (not sure I'll get this though--kind of interested but never played a Dragon's Quest before. Not sure if it makes a great or terrible first entry to the series)

It's a pretty insanely packed year. March alone has tons of stuff. I don't budget though so bye money (not sure I'll get this though--kind of interested but never played a Dragon's Quest before. Not sure if it makes a great or terrible first entry to the series)

I'm buying the game based solely on nostalgia. DQ VIII is in my opinion one of the best JRPG relics that any fan of the genre should at some point try out.

SerTapTap

Scram Kitty DX is out in EU today but wasn't in the US update. That's a rare one

Not unheard of--are they a european developer? Futuridium was also released in EU a week early (they're Italian). Probably just a result of applying to and passing EU cert earlier.

antibolo

Banned
I'm about to pull the trigger on importing a Vita 2000, is the official dock available for purchase in the West or should I import one along with it?

Blablurn

For some reason I cannot upload my screenshots anymore. It says Upload to Twitter failed. Apparently many have that problems. I signed out and then in again. Nothing :(

Halp.

3v0S3mP.jpg

Desert Ashes is not a bad Advanced Wars clone for free and is improved from the Mini Mecho Wars. Worst thing about it is that you can't easily tell what icon is what kind of unit without memorizing. Hovering over a enemy unit tells you nothing. Adventure mode is just a tutorial. 2 free skirmish maps. Additional map packs are $2. Didn't try the mutiplayer yet. Worth the free download at least.

autoduelist

Nope I don't see it anywhere on US PSN webstore.

No, I don't mean it's 'back up'. i meant, it just came out this week. I'm just saying it's likely there was some odd issue they discovered when it went live and they were forced to take it down and will put it back up when they resolve the issue.

oh boy ebay might have finally sold out of them psn cards. I could only buy one.

You have to jump through hoops to get two. took me many tries. they may be out, but the message itself says that even if they aren't. try adding to cart instead of using buy it now, and try a couple times.

Shinriji

You have to jump through hoops to get two. took me many tries. they may be out, but the message itself says that even if they aren't. try adding to cart instead of using buy it now, and try a couple times.

My paypal is refusing to process the payment to ebay. Everything else is normal.

Hotline Miami 2 will come out on March 10th. As far as I know it's cross-buy so I'll get that over the Steam version. March is getting worse and worse.

"Flame Over" is also coming on March 10th exclusively for Vita. It's a "firefighting roguelike" apparently. $10 /10€

maouvin

No. In fact, I never used ebay before, but I have a pretty old account (2003 or so).

Do you have an US paypal account? You need one to buy those PSN cards.
And my old (US) account was automatically changed to BR when Paypal arrived here, making it unusable for these promotions.

Is Deadmans Cross worth my time? It is super complicated in the wrong ways. It is like three games in one. The card battles are not interesting.

Also why does it use a trial version of Unity? Can Square not afford a full license?

Shizuka

Is Deadmans Cross worth my time? It is super complicated in the wrong ways. It is like three games in one. The card battles are not interesting.

Also why does it use a trial version of Unity? Can Square not afford a full license?

Once you get the hang of it, you'll know that being three games in one is a good thing. Once you run out of tickets for one, chances are you can still do the other, not to mention they all complement each other.

Why is everything releasing in March? Eep.

I've spent so much money on Vita lately too.

Still, day 1 for Hotline Miami. Might have to wait on Flame Over.

Shizuka

I'm sticking to my guns, getting only Oreshika and Tokyo Twilight. My boyfriend gave me a $20 PSN card as a present, so I'm only really buying the latter.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
Xeodrifter coming to Vita?!? let's just hope Renegade Kid doesn't Renegade Kid and actually releases it in europe
You bet they are going to. We only got Mutant Mudds 3DS and nothing else on consoles. (It would be interesting to see what would happen if the Cult County KS succeeded)
The game is not out in all of the EU countries. For some odd reason all the Scandinavian countries will not get the game.
They are working on it.

Why is everything releasing in March? Eep.

I've spent so much money on Vita lately too.

Still, day 1 for Hotline Miami. Might have to wait on Flame Over.

I hate that everything is getting clumped together in March. I want to get Hotline Miami 2, but I'll likely wait until later in the year to bite.

Hikami

So it's that time of the month again huh.
I've been asking for Rogue Legacy every month but, we finally got that.

Not sure what I want for PS+ now..

RK128

So, anyone has their bets for PS+ this month? Mine are the following
-OilOil 2 (Comes out the same-day as when PS+ normally updates)
-LBP3 or Killzone Shadowfall (big retail games that have plenty of DLC to sell)
-GTAV PS3 (could be a great way to push sales of GTAV PS4; give people a chance to play it so that way they can upgrade to the PS4 version)
-A Indie Game for PS3/Vita
-Tearaway or Soul Sacrifice Delta
-Rocketbirds (never came to PS+, is quite old and is a high quality game; ripe for the PS+ treatment I think :D).

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I hate that everything is getting clumped together in March. I want to get Hotline Miami 2, but I'll likely wait until later in the year to bite.
Oh no two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight!

There's no such thing as too many games, man. Look at it this way. Now when you get Hotline Miami 2 it will be cheaper.

SerTapTap

I want a PS+ game to be Knack just so the Knack whiners shut up. But then they'll just beg for Shadowfall or something...

Oh no two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight!

There's no such thing as too many games, man. Look at it this way. Now when you get Hotline Miami 2 it will be cheaper.

I would personally agree, but it bothers me because there are plenty of people who won't be able/willing to afford buying all the games in a short window. I already know at least one indie who's pushed back their date because of march being crowded. Hope it doesn't hurt Axiom Verge too much.

Hotline Miami 2 will come out on March 10th. As far as I know it's cross-buy so I'll get that over the Steam version. March is getting worse and worse.

"Flame Over" is also coming on March 10th exclusively for Vita. It's a "firefighting roguelike" apparently. $10 /10€

Why is every single decent game being shoved down my throat in March?! Enough already /:

Obviously I agree with this sentiment, but it would be nice to experience some of the games as they're released with everyone else, particularly games with multiplayer elements. I'm not that mad, I just wish things were a bit more evenly spread out.

Top Bottom