• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

the price is the tricky part.
and hey, the positive reaction might be just PS4GAF that is honestly starved for games (Vita games)
That would still a good thing though. Releasing it at $60 would be a big mistake and I can't see them doing it. Sony is not S-E.

Yeah PS4 is starved for games, but if more people buy a GR remaster because of that that's a good thing, no? The obsession some Vita owners have with getting/not losing exclusives is a bit weird. Why care at this point?

wilflare

That would still a good thing though. Releasing it at $60 would be a big mistake and I can't see them doing it. Sony is not S-E.

Yeah PS4 is starved for games, but if more people buy a GR remaster because of that that's a good thing, no? The obsession some Vita owners have with getting/not losing exclusives is a bit weird. Why care at this point?

it's not about losing exclusives - that's not the problem.

the problem is how Sony manages and treats its IPs and studios - the management of the Vita and the various ports inspire zero confidence.

If it's a Remaster done well and priced well, it would be great for the series - but I'm really skeptical whether Sony is willing to do it well at this point.

Maid

Banned
The obsession some Vita owners have with getting/not losing exclusives is a bit weird. Why care at this point?

Same thing could be said toward the PS4, too. You may not be seeing this, but I've seen many people claim that Sony/various devs are sending the franchises to die because it's on the Vita, while in truth many still be alive and kicking on Vita. Maybe I would feel better if they just outright said that they are starving for games and want to play those on their own choice of console instead of being passive aggressive toward Vita userbase?

antibolo

Banned
Raffle deadline is over and I didn't get an PM, so I guess I didn't win anything :(

EDIT: Oh I see the winners in the post now

Uh... I don't recognize any of those people, what the hell? Not a single thread regular?

EDIT 2: Oh I see Chuy

wilflare

Congrats to all the winners!

Benedict claimed your Soldner X2 Vita (EU) key. There were 7 entrants.
marcincz claimed your Soldner X2 Vita (EU) #3 key. There were 6 entrants.
Zippedpinhead claimed your Soldner X2 Vita (NA) #3 key. There were 6 entrants.
Chuy claimed your Soldner X2 Vita (NA) #2 key. There were 16 entrants.
Renpatsu claimed your Soldner X2 Vita (EU) #2 key. There were 7 entrants.
Barajas_201 claimed your Soldner X2 Vita (NA) key. There were 9 entrants.

I'll do another one soon :) maybe this time round with the no-lurkers tag.

robotnik

Nooo, it's my favourite thread, but I'm mostly reading.

Gongrats to the winners :)

Renpatsu

This thread probably wouldn't appreciate my current OlliOlli 2 addiction as much as the OlliOlli 2 OT. But I do check in to see if there are any discussions I can contribute to.

Thanks Wilfare! I love the Playstation network thread, I just don't have as much to add to the discussion anymore...

I've recently platinumed Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and then jumped back into Tales of Hearts R.

Maybe next week I'll pick up Type-0, and finally try it out on a portable...

So I got Type-0 and Chrono Trigger. The former I am very conflicted with, which means the PS4 isn't being played as much. Should I pick up Bloodborne? Will I be able to play it, in between web development, java assignments, and socket communications... Hmmmm.

SerTapTap

Thanks Wilfare! I love the Playstation network thread, I just don't have as much to add to the discussion anymore...

I've recently platinumed Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and then jumped back into Tales of Hearts R.

Maybe next week I'll pick up Type-0, and finally try it out on a portable...

Congrats on the plat! It's easily the one I'm the most proud of. Bugs and The Lost aside...

Chuy

I'll tell you this much, the demo alone is fun. I keep on taking it for a spin, looking for new things to do, experimenting with the battle system.
I bet it's amazing. Definitely try to enjoy the demo for everybody unfortunate enough not to have the demo

Alright alright, if I win one of the Soldner codes from the raffle tomorrow, I'll use that avatar.
I guess you're not going to use it then :/

Wait so i managed to win in the most packed drawing? The hell? I entered that one because i thought nobody else would enter that raffle number.
Regardless i'm going to enjoy the ever living hell out of it today. Thanks for the raffle though!

Chrono Trigger on DS I hope?
Yes sir.
DOuj1Nz.jpg
It's not helping me progress on this website as much as I would wish it did. I've only put an hour into the game and that's in between breaks. Which is why I don't know if I should buy Bloodborne.

Congrats on the plat! It's easily the one I'm the most proud of. Bugs and The Lost aside...

I had to start an entirely different save to get one of my last trophies. Maggy's kill of Isaac glitched on my main profile, and the upload/download fix refused to work.

I saved some relatively easy secrets for the end just in case the last two trophies would not pop. I think my final Secret was the dark room kill with samson, not another trophy (so only the last three trophies would pop) and a relatively easy to repeat on that second save file (which I had unlocked everything but the lost, but was really only focused on getting that isaac kill with maggy).

I also had it backed up on my PS4, so that if either of those failed, I could attempt it there too (after uploading it and replacing the vita file with it as well). I was not about to make waiting for the next patch come between me and that platinum (not after I had already gotten so much accomplished).

Speaking of Isaac, have Nicalis ever announced when the next patch would be releasing? I know we are very far behind the PC patches now (like hard mode fix, and removing the seed exploit)

SerTapTap

I had to start an entirely different save to get one of my last trophies. Maggy's kill of Isaac glitched on my main profile, and the upload/download fix refused to work.

Yeah I had about 6 trophies to re-get. Next patch is allegedly already submitted and brings it all the way up to PC's patch.

Just realized that the 64GB card never came to the west.

Doesn't matter all that much, it's pretty easy to get and probably wouldn't be much cheaper if officially released

Zhao_Yun

Just got a mail from Sony that if I charge my PSN account with 40€ via Paypal they'll add 10€ on top of it. Don't know if it's a German promotion only though.

I was wondering do you guys want to create a Watchword so we can co-op? As of now most of my usual friends either do not have a Ps4. Or are in a different timezone, so this limits our coop time. Besides it would be fun to actually play with some of you. So what do you guys think?

I was wondering do you guys want to create a Watchword so we can co-op? As of now most of my usual friends either do not have a Ps4. Or are in a different timezone, so this limits our coop time. Besides it would be fun to actually play with some of you. So what do you guys think?
This would make my purchase even more worth it. I would be down for this.

SerTapTap

You can co op Bloodborne? No PVP bullshit (or I guess you can at least co op invaders?)

Shizuka

If anyone wants me to use the Goldzuka avatar, let me win the next Soldner raffle!
Or enter the raffle and give me your code, either way it's fine.

Maid

Banned

I've been in a blackout for the game for a while so....what's a Watchword?

wilflare

I've written in Soldner X-2 thread and now here.
Many thanks man. I am really glad and grateful, especially I wanted to play in this game. Hurrah!

hope to see you around more Vitabro! you don't have add anything to the discussion - even telling us what you are playing now is fine!

:D we have a VitaGAF LINE Chat for those interested

I've been in a blackout for the game for a while so....what's a Watchword?

Same here, is this like a tag that you can have in your user name or something you can submit in your request for Coop?

I saw the bloodborne commercial yesterday (watched monday's better call saul) it looked incredible! I didn't even mean to but apparently (according to my wife) I said, "that game looks fucking awesome!"

Top Bottom