• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | November 2014

I cannot send any messages to friends, comes up with an error " connection to the server has been terminated" all the time, never had this problem before.

Tapejara

It's right there. The original, non-touch version of the punishment (or at least a few of them) can get really really hard and frustrating at high levels.

These punishments aren't mini-games, as they are pretty much essential to unlock skills, stat enhancements, field skills.

Edit: IIRC, leveling doesn't get you anything aside from stats, LOL.

Ah, gotcha.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I only buy Danganronpa games on sale, so this is exciting if true. Only other thing I need this year is a good price on Tactics Ogre.

daydream

Banned
As someone in the PS+ thread pointed out, Trials Fusion for PS4 seems to be free at the moment? I just confirmed it for German PSN. It says 'full version', so... don't mind if I do?

Edit: Display error or whatever (PSN™). It's just the demo.

Step 1: Get a gun
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit
oLhLQKo.jpg

zwdL3ir.jpg

As someone in the PS+ thread pointed out, Trials Fusion for PS4 seems to be free at the moment? I just confirmed it for German PSN. It says 'full version', so... don't mind if I do?

I want to say the full version is temporarily down due to the price change for its upcoming sale, so says the description. The free version is probably the demo.

Link to UK listing.

Link to listing through Google cache, notice the 2 buttons for full game and demo, compared to 1 on the current listing.

In after:
Well, at least we know Trials Fusion will be one of the Black Friday sales in the EU store.

daydream

Banned
I want to say the full version is temporarily down due to the price change for its upcoming sale, so says the description. The free version is probably the demo.

Link to UK listing.

Link to listing through Google cache, notice the 2 buttons for full game and demo, compared to 1 on the current listing.

Yeah, just PSN being super dumb, as usual. Says full version on the site but it was, in fact, the demo according to the receipt.

OmegaZero

Cross-posting from the Soul Sacrifice Delta thread:

So I finally picked this up and imported my save, and have a question for people who've reached endgame:

Are the various "Magic Level" roles still the same?

99 Life - Tanking and Healing
99 Magic - DPS
50/50 - Stunning bosses/jack of all trades.

Is that still the case? And do people going the Neutral Route get their own transformations now?

It's a big day in Japan, look at all the games that're releasing;

• Code:Realize Sousei no Himegimi
  • Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
  • Ginsei Igo Next Generation
  • Great Edo Blacksmith
  • Nisekoi: Yomeiri
  • Phantasy Star Nova

Dang.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
It's a big day in Japan, look at all the games that're releasing;

• Code:Realize Sousei no Himegimi
  • Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
  • Ginsei Igo Next Generation
  • Great Edo Blacksmith
  • Nisekoi: Yomeiri
  • Phantasy Star Nova

Dang.
Also physical version of Dekamori SK ヽ(・∇・)ノ
Picking up that, F/HA and Nisekoi

maouvin

Also, these games showed up as sales in the Brazilian PS Blog store update post, but they aren't on sale, at least not yet:

Danganronpa 2
Borderlands 2: The Pre-Sequel
Transistor
WWE 2K15 PS3

And this was posted on Twitter apparently posted on the Brazil PS Blog, but I can't find most of these games. Imgur mirror.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PS3
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: Digital Pro Edition PS4/PS3
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition PS4/PS3
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/PS3
The Evil Within PS4/PS3
FIFA 15 PS4/PS3
inFamous Second Son PS4
Madden NFL 15 PS4/PS3
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor PS4/PS3
MLB 14 The Show PS4/PS3
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution PS3
NHL 15 PS4/PS3
Sniper Elite 3 PS4/PS3
Transistor PS4
WWE 2K15 PS3

Damn, with D3, DR2 and Transistor I'll probably be tempted to get some more things to reach $100. Poor wallet.

Sarcasm

Question on cross saving..especially on Rainbow Moon.

Ingame there is two methods of saving..

• To memory card
  • To server (cross-save)

So what is the difference if on my vita I hit the blue arrow circle icon?

Also even connected to wifi ingame says network is disabled..yet works fine..can upload stats to server.

maouvin

Question on cross saving..especially on Rainbow Moon.

Ingame there is two methods of saving..

• To memory card
  • To server (cross-save)

So what is the difference if on my vita I hit the blue arrow circle icon?

Also even connected to wifi ingame says network is disabled..yet works fine..can upload stats to server.

Some games have different save slots for local save and cross-save. If you want to use the same save on PS3 and Vita, use the cross-save slot.

The blue arrow circle icon is to check for updates, it has nothing to do with saves. I believe you mixed it up with the PS+ icon, which does indeed upload your save to the cloud. It's not like cross-save, tho - uploading you Vita save to PS+ won't make it available to use on your PS3. You need to use the cross-save slot for that.

Some games disable Vita's network functions to make use of the processing power it would take. RM might enable it when needed (uploading stats), and then disable it again after that.

I peeked around the EU store looking for other listings that no longer have an Add to Basket button and found all these, all listed to be on sale this Friday:

PS4 games:
Alien Isolation
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Edition
Shadow Warrior
SteamWorld Dig
Styx: Master of Shadows
Surgeon Simulator: A&E Anniversary Edition
Trials Fusion

Vita games:
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Gravity Rush

Just like the NA leak, this isn't the full list of games to be on sale.

hello shadow warrior and diablo hopefully

Cha

So, I got another Vita game delivered to me at my office today.
Opened it up to see if the store I bought it from sent the correct thing.
All seems fine. Then, the boss notices that I have something and walks up to me curiously:

Boss: Oh hey, whatcha got there Charmi??
Me: Uh.. J-Just another video game.
Boss: Cool, lets see. *looks at the cover* What’s this one about?
Me: (;O_O)….
Me: Well, err... there’s these vampires, you see…..
ibhwKseK7419I1.jpg

Not as bad as some other titles, but still kinda embarrasing to explain. :p

nampad

So, I got another Vita game delivered to me at my office today.
Opened it up to see if the store I bought it from sent the correct thing.
All seems fine. Then, the boss notices that I have something and walks up to me curiously:

Boss: Oh hey, whatcha got there Charmi??
Me: Uh.. J-Just another video game.
Boss: Cool, lets see. *looks at the cover* What’s this one about?
Me: (;O_O)….
Me: Well, err... there’s these vampires, you see…..
ibhwKseK7419I1.jpg

Not as bad as some other titles, but still kinda embarrasing to explain. :p

You forgot about the part where he fistbumps you for buying a Vita game, right?

Guys funds are limited so I have to choose between Shadow of Mordor and Dragon Age, I trust my vitabros and what will be the best choice.

mattp

There is no way to manage files on the vita? I am trying to delete some extra saves.

saves are tied to the games
you can't delete a save without deleting the game
best way to do it is either use the content manager to push the games w/ their saves to a pc and then delete the game from the vita

or just upload the save to your ps plus cloud storage, and then delete the game

edit: and yes, this is super dumb and annoying

Shinriji

Welp that settles it then I guess.

Edit: Maybe not.
What didn't you like about DA 1 and 2?

DA 1 and 2 have tons of glitches, the story and combat system wasn't as fun as I hoped. Graphics was terrible as well (PS3 version here). Maybe they fixed all the things that I disliked in this new game.

Mordor is an action game, not a WRPG, just they said. The nemesis system is a cool idea (but not as a revolutionary feature like every review says). And I like the lore of LoTR, I guess.

Dragon Age 1 was incredible, but it is more RPG-like than Mordor. In general most people were disappointed with DA 2 and BioWare was very well aware of that, hence why DA:I is the shit.

DA 1 and 2 have tons of glitches, the story and combat system wasn't as fun as I hoped. Graphics was terrible as well (PS3 version here). Maybe they fixed all the things that I disliked in this new game.

Mordor is an action game, not a WRPG, just they said. The nemesis system is a cool idea (but not as a revolutionary feature like every review says). And I like the lore of LoTR, I guess.

Good points. Seems like DA :I has taken the title though. Time to wait for it to go on sale :(

autoduelist

I never complain about PS+, but are you seriously trying to tell me we get great PS+ titles? Speaking only about Vita, I haven't actually cared to download a plus title since September, and that was a game that sits near the end of my backlog and unplayed - just like the game I got the month before.

Speaking in regards to titles across all systems, it gets even worse - the last PS+ title I downloaded and played for PS4 was Contrast (was on PS+ Nov 15 2013, to Jan 7th 2014) and the last one for PS3 was Dead Space 3 (July 2014's offering).

Well you can never say you never complain about PS+ again.

I think you're skipping plenty of great games.

'Best of' games on vita since September: Binding of Isaac, Steamworld Dig, Luftrausers, Spelunky, Pix the Cat

That's 5 (5! not 4) high quality vita games in only 2 months. While you personally may not like all of them (I'm not a fan of Spelunky or Pix, but i know plenty love them) it's still impressive.

I'm perfectly content with all of the above games... but in fact we got many more to try. In fact, imo, those 5 games practically justify the cost of ps+ for a year on their (valued at 10 each), and that's only 2 months out of 12, on a single device,during what are considered 2 bad months. And if we include Sept. too we get V2X and TxK, two of my fav games of the year.

I agree with you that the discounts are where it's at, but it's hard to complain about such a great list of games imo.

That's 5 (5! not 4) high quality vita games in only 2 months. While you personally may not like all of them (I'm not a fan of Spelunky or Pix, but i know plenty love them) it's still impressive.

This past summer we got PixelJunk Shooter, Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown and Fez
lol @ Metrico,
all of which I love playing on the Vita. I love the discounts we get and it's nice to build up my digital library as the months go by with the free games.

Top Bottom