• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Was using the PlayStation app on my iPhone to browse the current PS+ deals...Call of Juarez Gunslinger for $2.75!?

SOLD!

I loved the demo and have heard nothing but good things from people on GAF. I was close to paying full price for this when it dropped but told myself it would eventually go on sale...but I didn't think I'd get it for $2.75!! WOW!

Tizoc

I'm thinking of getting a 1 month JPN Plus subscription just so I can have all those PSX classics in my JPN download list.
Thing is I don't plan on playing any of them on my PS3 any time soon, which furthermore makes me wish the Vita could let you switch accounts like on the PS3 to dl stuff from other stores =_=

glaurung

I am so glad I held off buying GRiD 2. Now I get it for free. Don't really care about Guacamole because luchadores mean nothing where I live.

Is the Sonic racing game on Vita any good?

Bedlam

Do we know if it's possible to put the PS4 ps+ games in the download queue on PS3 and download them later on PS4? Or will I miss out on all PS4 PS+ games until I get a PS4?

Tailzo

Do we know if it's possible to put the PS4 ps+ games in the download queue on PS3 and download them later on PS4? Or will I miss out on all PS4 PS+ games until I get a PS4?

From what I've heard, you have to "purchase" the "free" PS+ games from the webstore.

jcm

Online or in-store?

Sorry, I'm not sure. Here's the page from the flyer.

bf4jwk4d.jpg

hurzelein

Don't really care about Guacamole because luchadores mean nothing where I live.

Is the Sonic racing game on Vita any good?

You are kidding right? I hope you are. Should nobody play Halo because Miolnir Spartan Suits aren't a big thing on earth?
Gu. is one of the best games available on the Vita.

Sonic Racing should be pretty good, but not as good as the PS3/360 pedant quality wise. Still, I am looking forward to this.

Old? Just got Resogun and Contrast for free thanks to Plus. You have to search them manually on SEN because they aren't on the free games list.

jcm

Old? Just got Resogun and Contrast for free thanks to Plus. You have to search them manually on SEN because they aren't on the free games list.

Good find. Hopefully in the future they'll stick it in the PS Plus free game section where it belongs.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Got burned for the first time, when PSN charged me for Contrast even though I have PS+

Now I get to wait for them to review it and make a decision

Ugh

I'm thinking of getting a 1 month JPN Plus subscription just so I can have all those PSX classics in my JPN download list.
Thing is I don't plan on playing any of them on my PS3 any time soon, which furthermore makes me wish the Vita could let you switch accounts like on the PS3 to dl stuff from other stores =_=

There's 15 day trials available for Japanese accounts until early february. http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/plus/camp_2013autumn/

ZeroCoin

Got burned for the first time, when PSN charged me for Contrast even though I have PS+

Almost happened to me with Resogun. Added it to the cart along with Contrast, went to checkout and it was showing 14.99 price for Resogun. Removed it and added it back to the cart and it worked fine.

Nokterian

Thinking of buying Fall of Cybertron don't know if there are still people playing in MP. I do have the PC version but that is really dead.

Say I saw something like that on the JPN webstore and 'bought' it. ...but it didn't change my account to a Plus account. I'll go check soon, but do I gotta do something else after I've gotten it?

Every time I've done it I've just had to keep selecting the yes option until it goes through all the steps to get it activated.

sh4mike

I'm not planning to go online (much) with a Vita. How would PS+ titles work in this situation, since I'm assuming there must be periodic or always-online checks to ensure I'm still a valid PS+ member.

Number45

I'm not planning to go online (much) with a Vita. How would PS+ titles work in this situation, since I'm assuming there must be periodic or always-online checks to ensure I'm still a valid PS+ member.
When you say go online, do you mean you won't be connecting it to the internet at all? You need to connect on occasion to keep the PS+ licences active but other than that you'll be fine.

It's written into the code, so when the date your sub runs out hits, you'll be unable to play the game.

Flandy

It starts an internal clock when you download the game. When the clock runs out you lose access to the game. No internet/periodic check ups required.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys, I browsed EU PS+ and I'm seeing Jak HD and MG Rising... Can you somehow see how long these will be free? Any list or something available?

Also, will I be able to play these PS3 digital games on my PS4?

I am rather disappointed about the IGC yearly Vita games not swapping out, but the blow has been softened a little by Sonic Racing, which I have been itching to play for a while.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
The PSP game also is a disappointment, despite the fact that it is GTA.

I think people are looking at this wrong. Just think of the PSP game as something extra this month. This month we got two Vita games AND a PSP game for good measure. We got Sonic Racing and Guacamelee. Two absolutely stellar Vita games and we also got a stellar PSP game in addition. If we start only getting one Vita game and one PSP game in a month I'll complain. Until then it's only fair to say the Vita lineup was fantastic this month.

However the lack of replacements for Uncharted and Gravity Rush is complete bullshit and I'll support anyone that wants to complain about that.

kuppy

Okay, I just wanted to make sure, I have no PS4 right now, would like to collect the free PS+ games though, so I have purchased Resogun & Contrast through the SEN Store (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/). When I now look into my purchase history it is listed and on my download list I could download it to my PS4, if I had one.

Everything setup the right way? Even when these games left the instant game collection I will still be able to get them for free on my PS4?

Tizoc

Yup so long as you got the PS4 games and they show up on your download list, you are good to go. Once you have a PS4, you can DL them to your system and play them.

Top Bottom