• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Need some advice here: I'm in the EU and I just bought a PS4. Where should I buy the PS Plus subscription to get the best deal?

I got a 365 days card locally (Spain) for 38€ on Media Markt; that's cheaper than Amazon. You might want to look around some shops in your country or even check local forums.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Is there a good way to list the Vita games that I own, including stuff I've never downloaded from Plus? Trying to figure out what to bring on vacation, but I don't even know what's available in my library.
No. You can always look at this spreadsheet according to the month you joined and see which Vita games have been available since you joined and hope you remembered to add them to your library.

NA PS+ free games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguesZ0CXzHLdFdnMl9XYmJvSUlzLUFlTlRjNFk2YUE#gid=0

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Dyad tomorrow for NA plus these sales and Killzone: Shadow Fall Multiplayer Trial (download tomorrow but only play 12/28-12/31).

9qxA1sk.png

p57axBY.png

XbP5CKF.png

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/16/dyad-free-for-ps-plus-members-starting-tomorrow/

Massa

Is there a good way to list the Vita games that I own, including stuff I've never downloaded from Plus? Trying to figure out what to bring on vacation, but I don't even know what's available in my library.

You can go to the web store, login, and then simply browse the Vita section. The games you own will be listed as "Purchased".

jcm

Ocaso

chogidogs

Will pickup Terraria and Limbo on the vita. I loved how that machine just turned into my "games missed on Steam" machine. Nice way to cut down the back log.

ZenaxPure

I don't exactly plan on it. PS4 is my next gen system of choice for a 'pick up three or four years down the line and get the best games cheap then' kinda thing; but I've no concrete intentions there. I'm still deciding if I should pull the trigger on the Vita, but if I do 'hundreds of hours' of games sounds like a pretty good deal...

Well look at it this way, if you subscribe now and stay subscribed you will have 4 years of PS4 PS+ games built up the day you get your PS4. I think that makes it worth it. Right now the selection is obviously small and all PS4 owners have gotten is downloadable games and such, but it will probably only be a half a year or so before they start putting the launch retail games up.

As for hundreds of hours, I feel like it really boils down to how broad your tastes in games is. Cause honestly for me I like literally every genre except sports/racing games (and even then there are some of those that I like) so pretty much every game we've gotten on the vita so far I have played in some fashion.

Step

NISA does have a fair amount of PSN sales throughout the year, so I'd probably wait and see. I kind of forgot that game even existed, though I reeeaally don't have time for a Disgaea right now.

I have the time and that's why I want it so badly T~T, no luck this week on the holiday sale, idk if I should wait till the next Monday or just buy it now, I wish it was $45 at least to buy the second level cap in bl2.

Roto13

I've given up on buying any Pinball Arcade tables, if that's what they think a discount is.

Zen Pinball 2 tables are on sale on Wii U, and they were in a humble bundle on PC recently. Still not PSN sale, though. Life is dumb.

Fuck I just found out Terraria was $3.75 the first week of december missed out on that one. Oh well.

I'll be getting Guacameelee. Any cross-buy game under $5 is like a no brain purchase for me now. Keep it up Sony.

Redhood

This year's sales are terrible for me. Already own the most discounted stuff. No good vita games. Not even a hot shot golf discount. :(

Ascension for 10$ ? That's really tempting.

Beaware the game is 38GB so u need 76gb free to download and Install it.

Nice, will get Limbo for Vita as well.

I'm surprised that The Walking Dead isn't cross-buy (PS3-Vita). I just got my brand new Vita and was hoping to play TWD on it. I already own the game on PS3 and PC so I'm not sure I want to triple-dip.

Fifty

I've heard nothing but horror stories about the Far Cry 3 framerate on PS3. Has anyone here played through it and been able to enjoy the game? I'd love to get it but I don't have a PC that can handle it so it's PS3 or bust.

Massa

Oh, that's awesome! I could have sworn I had read somewhere that it wasn't.

It's not cross buy, so you'll have to purchase the Vita version even if you already own the PS3 version.

Cross Buy - get the game on different platforms with the same purchase
Cross Play - play multiplayer with people on a different platform
Cross Save - upload your progress to the cloud and continue on a different platform

Terraria is just the last 2.

I've heard nothing but horror stories about the Far Cry 3 framerate on PS3. Has anyone here played through it and been able to enjoy the game? I'd love to get it but I don't have a PC that can handle it so it's PS3 or bust.

I played it on PS3 and loved it.

hayguyz

Banned

it's like Skyrim with guns, get it!

Hey guys,

I keep having issues trying to install Borderlands 2. I already own the game (physical) but decided to download the free PS+ one so that I could give my physical copy to my nephew and play with him online. Do I have to uninstall or delete my old game first? I've never had any issues downloading/installing games before so I don't think I have a corrupt hard drive or anything like that.

Flandy

I played about half way into the game before stopping because I couldn't take the choppiness anymore.

vazel

Banned
Wasn't Super Street Fighter IV once available on PS+? I could have sworn it was but I can't find it in my download list.

Top Bottom