• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase 2023 |OT| Show as a Service! (1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm BST) (No Spoilers!)

Rate the Blow... Showcase

• Total voters

bender

What time is it?
The GAOAT

FairJoyousCoypu-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I'm expecting:
  • Spiderman 2
  • FFXVI short trailer and Demo announcement at the end
  • New Death Stranding 2 trailer
  • I wanted any FF7 Rebirth news but it's impossible with FFXVI around the corner
  • Naughty Dog Factions gameplay and New IP announcement (teaser)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake
  • Bloodborne PC announcement and Bloodborne 2 teaser
  • New Team Asobi IP announcement
  • New Stellar Blade trailer and release date
  • NO UNCHARTED NEWS
  • NO GHOST OF TSUSHIMA 2 - announcement by the end of the year. Scheduled for Holidays 2024 but gets delayed to 2025 (february/march)
Wishful thinking: NEW MOTHERFUCKING MOTOSTORM

Last edited:

Tommi84

Two hours to go... TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND people already has the stream opened. This will be on mouths of A LOT of peeps, geeez

near

Gold Member
I'm expecting:
  • FFXVI shot a trailer and Demo announcement at the end

I hope not a single second is spent discussing or showing anything with this game, the media blowout as been insane for a few weeks now. I've also been trying to avoid it like a plague until it releases.

I hope not a single second is spent discussing or showing anything with this game, the media blowout as been insane for a few weeks now. I've also been trying to avoid it like a plague until it releases.

Maybe it will be part of a sizzle reel. As for footage I think we already got enough of that. Maybe a trailer closer to launch but that's about it.

near

Gold Member
Maybe it will be part of a sizzle reel. As for footage I think we already got enough of that. Maybe a trailer closer to launch but that's about it.

I think sizzle reel with pre-announced games with release dates would be fair. But I don't think this showcase needs FFXVI in it, considering it's already had its own State of Play. A demo announcement for anyone who wants to try that would be cool, but anything more than that is wasted time allocation imo.

Top Bottom