• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Planes |OT| ...and don't call me Shirley (iOS, Universal) #GAFAIR crew

jgminto

It's going to take me some time to start contributing towards Brisbane, guys. My fully upgraded-range Class 2 planes won't make it anywhere near a blue or red city so I guess I have to wait for Class 3.

Remember there are no Reds in Australia so you can't land there with a Class 3.

So, looks like without completely uprooting my Calgary/East Coast setup, I'm going to have to tunnel a full set of Blues across the world?

Forkball

A few thousand more before I can finally open up an airport in Tokyo. I also can't wait for the 50 bux, I need to get rid of my junky starter planes.

I just realized that I don't have to connect my current network to Austrailia. I can just buy a couple airports over there and a plane. I'm on it, GAFair!

parasight

If only the world was round. I'm based on South America right now. Bought Brisbane and Rockhampton to at least help out. #GAFAIR or die trying.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good thing the rewards for this event are pretry crappy, otherwise I'd be a bit angry that after going through the atlantic bridge problem for calgary i'd now have to go through partial relocation... This way I think I might just sit this out... Or see how far east I get in 4 days.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Is there a gold penalty for closing/reopening an airport? Want to close down some of mine to get Australia up and running.

Closed down Calgary and Bismarck and bought Brisbane and Sydney. Routing to Brisbane will be much easier than Calgary since I started from Japan.

Lets go #GAFAIR.

Row

Banned
1st event, northwest. 2nd event, southeast. Drawing a line from calgary to brisbane one can see that they meet at timbuktu, roughly in the middle of the map. 3rd event timbuktu, confirmed, that's where we all need to go, the event will be over before it starts due to AfroGafair

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
1st event, northwest. 2nd event, southeast. Drawing a line from calgary to brisbane one can see that they meet at timbuktu, roughly in the middle of the map. 3rd event timbuktu, confirmed, that's where we all need to go, the event will be over before it starts due to AfroGafair
Calgary wasn't the first event, it was something else...I forgot but it was around Europe or Asia

Mik2121

I think I'm bailing out of this one. The Australia area is just barebones. Back to Tokyo, Guangzhou, Taipei, etc... (I'm sending all my planes back over there as soon as they arrive to Brisbane)

You sure? I lost mine waaaaaaaaay earlier than 3 month after joining... 300 posts might've been vaguely it, but definitely not 3 months.

It's possible I'm wrong but I could have sworn it was 300 posts and 3 months as a junior. I hope we can get confirmation because now I'm confused about it, haha.

Top Bottom