• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Planes |OT| ...and don't call me Shirley (iOS, Universal) #GAFAIR crew

a question for folks that got a pearljet going from NY to London.

In terms of profit, would it be better if say from NA, I stuff up my jet with 5 jobs to london for the 25% bonus, or to stuff up my jet with w/e jobs i have to airports i got in EU (but drop off at london) which will be distributed by my small fleet over there?

a question for folks that got a pearljet going from NY to London.

In terms of profit, would it be better if say from NA, I stuff up my jet with 5 jobs to london for the 25% bonus, or to stuff up my jet with w/e jobs i have to airports i got in EU (but drop off at london) which will be distributed by my small fleet over there?

Stuff it with EU jobs. As long as your EU fleet is bringing NA people to your london airport you'll end up making more money. At least that how it seems to me.

The 25% bonus only applies to the flight that brings stuff to it's final destination. So, you could theoretically bring a ton of random stuff over to London and the have the small fleet over there bring full aircraft to the final destination for the bonus.

oh dear.

now i know why my NY and London are packed.

I keep on dropping cargo stuff there when all I have is a passenger pearl :p

Pearls are damn expensive T_T.

Row

Banned
it's litterally been atleast 10 market cycle and still no pearljet-c body, last part I need. then I can have somethign to compliment my pearljet-p

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
NY going down as soon as I buy and upgrade this very expensive jet to fly from there to London is hilarious.

Row

Banned
yea I have NY too, with two planes stuck there. I do have boston though, so I just use that instead as my gateway to europe for now

Toki767

Just bought London, although none of my planes can make it there yet. Think I'll start expanding a bit across Europe though.

seady

Am I playing this game wrong? I hardly make any money from each flight and getting new airport is like super super expensive.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Am I playing this game wrong? I hardly make any money from each flight and getting new airport is like super super expensive.

Until like level 10 I had the same feeling, now I'm making money more easily with bigger airports --> more jobs to the same location/more exp bonus and longer routes... should be better to buy new airports now. But fuck Nuuk down for an hour, I guess I'll have to take a forced break.

Looks like the FlightCrew stats have bee stuck for a few hours. I swear we've been at 16716 for like 2 hours, and I've put in at least 50 deliveries during that time.

Interesting to see this many people going down: nothing in Australia has gone down during this time...

Shawsie64

Banned
Looks like the FlightCrew stats have bee stuck for a few hours. I swear we've been at 16716 for like 2 hours, and I've put in at least 50 deliveries during that time.

Interesting to see this many people going down: nothing in Australia has gone down during this time...

Came here to ask this.. Been sitting on 150 deliveries all day and have done at least another 40 in that time but not updated. Glad I'm not the only one

frontieruk

I thought it was at that when I went to bed 8hrs ago...

Chopper

Now that all 10 of my fleet are Class 2, I'm not seeing much of a reason to keep any sub-blue airports at all. In Europe all Class 2 planes have the range to get between blue and reds, as far as I can tell. Fuck Class 1 planes, yo.

Now that all 10 of my fleet are Class 2, I'm not seeing much of a reason to keep any sub-blue airports at all. In Europe all Class 2 planes have the range to get between blue and reds, as far as I can tell. Fuck Class 1 planes, yo.

You'll need them to complete all the events

strem

Does anyone know what the mile range is for the trip from London to NY? I don't have the option of getting the peerjet yet so I'm looking at the birch craft. It has a 1500 mile range

My stats have been stuck for about 12 hours now. It shows that I only made 2 deliveries and I see the same crew total that you do.

Minamu

Any good tutorials out there? Or helpful tips in general? Also, can't I make my airplanes fly around automatically? :p It'd be nice if the game sort of played itself if I forget to check my phone every two minutes :S

I've had to close Australia for my sanity for this game. I'd pushed nearly 900 jobs there in 2 days :(

I'm now made base in Europe and heading out to the Middle East. So I'm enjoying the game at a slightly less intense rate.

Top Bottom