• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Planes |OT| ...and don't call me Shirley (iOS, Universal) #GAFAIR crew

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Holy crap, only 2 away

fuck.

izMcQ67Ve5HoH.jpg

moneyhats!

Confirmed, it got 5/5 review. I guess that means they'll pull the review down.

well time for bed, I'm ranked #5 in the group and we are just 3 shipments shy of taking first place. Keep up the good work #GafAir.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Tiny Towers didn't quite catch with me for some reason, but I love the scenario here...and it's deliciously addictive.

Joined GAFAIR but dunno if there is much I can do over here in Europe for the moment...

hmmm

with gifting being only a 1 buck, it's a lot cheaper than buying shit from the market.

We should start up a google doc spreadsheet or something so we can trade parts

senador

Banned
Damn it's good to have a fresh new addicting game from Nimblebit back on my phone. Was considering starting Tiny Tower again but this hits the spot.

Joined the crew, just opened Calgary, and on at level 5. Looking forward to being glued to my phone for the next 6 months.

DagsJT

Is it worth exchanging bux for coins? I'm thinking buying more airports are more lucrative than using bux to buy planes/parts?

Just joined Gafair... How do I contribute to the Calgary thing? Do I have to buy the Calgary airport, or just buy an airport close to it? I want to buy the Vancouver one :(

Also, is there music in this game? I'm not getting any, but that might be my iPad.

Also, does the game use Cloud saving, or can I get a second game going on my iPhone?

Toki767

Just joined Gafair... How do I contribute to the Calgary thing? Do I have to buy the Calgary airport, or just buy an airport close to it? I want to buy the Vancouver one :(

Also, is there music in this game? I'm not getting any, but that might be my iPad.

Also, does the game use Cloud saving, or can I get a second game going on my iPhone?

You have to buy the Calgary airport and deliver people/cargo there for the next 3 days.

No music, but I believe it uses iCloud for saves.

DagsJT

I wish it was more like Tiny Tower in that you can leave the game to itself and still earn coins. It's just way too much micro-management where you can't leave it for 2 mins before something needs actioning.

Just started playing this game is fucking amazing! :D
Really really enjoy it so far!

But man their are a lot of options :O not really sure about a lot of them what they do or if its any good to invest in.

Any tips for a noob here?

Also where do you add yourself to a crew?

BlackWaltz

lotta black folks here
I wish it was more like Tiny Tower in that you can leave the game to itself and still earn coins. It's just way too much micro-management where you can't leave it for 2 mins before something needs actioning.

I assume once you expand enough, international flights will take a lot longer and it'll require less attention. But I do agree, in the early game, it does require an almost ridiculous amount of checking in.

Top Bottom