• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

It could just be for the World Tournament, which is now story-essential in order to, supposedly, battle with
Achroma

Surprisingly-good mix. Makes the organ sound radder than normal.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Checking this thread in bed before sleepy time, this thread delivers so many juicy spoilers that now I'm too hyped to go sleepies.

Pokegaf <3

Pretty much the only tracks I even remember from Gen 3 were this and this. The brass is definitely memorable, but I dunno if I'd call it good.
Yeah: I might just bite yo head off. The brass sounds far more powerful, penetrating, and ruthless than anything I've heard from the DS. Simple as it gets for me—even then, the arrangements are at their best in RSE.

Drill Dozer is another great example of how to use that turd chip to its maximum.

Agree to disagree! At the end of the day, the arrangements never struck a chord with me and I'm not willing to give RSE props just for having crazy brass. And yeah, there's decent GBA soundtracks- Minish Cap, Fusion, Fire Emblem, oh and Drill Dozer indeed- but the shit the Donkey Kong Country games went through on the GBA was so harsh, I can never like that thing.

DKC did not fare well on the GBA, which is a darned shame. You can keep your opinion on Gen 3, my friend.

More leaked vids coming out. Also:
Latias/os and Regigigas!

Revven

I hope the difficulty thing is true. Though I wonder how that even works? Do they allow multiple save files this time around? (That IS something Pokemon has been missing...)

Anyway, all this stuff sounds amazing and I want it now.

Yeah, looks like it. Not that I expected too much outside of new areas, anyway. Game's not going to be a great sequel, though it's definitely better and more interesting than a third version.

J@hranimo

Banned
I just woke up.

All these leaks! Oh man it's too much.

WHERE ARE THE WILD EEVEES AT???? D:

EDIT:
Iris
has an
Aggron.
So many respect points.

Ah boy, now to carefully tiptoe around, so as not to spoil the good stuff. *tiptoe*

Now, to wait upon the other infodump, for full moveset and tutor stuff.

Gruco

Banned
Sounds like the games are continuing the trends of HG/SS and Black/White of adding major playability improvements. Very nice.

It's absolutely ridiculous how much I love Pokemon games. We all knew the new versions would have tutors and old legendaries, but I am on the edge of my seat / getting mind blown with every single announcement.

Can't wait to play some hard mode.

Do we know if it uses the HG/SS-style menus?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
You need two games to use the difficulty feature. :/
xoG7y.gif

Watch out, guys: some of this stuff may not appear in the next game, if the remake team's working on that anyway.

How I love Game Freak's internal segregation.

Azure J

Holy fucking shit, I unspoilered just two posts in here and I'm MORE hyped for this entry than I was for B&W! Oh my God, what the hell is this feeling all of a sudden? :D :D :D

GSR

Very nice, all of this. Probably should've seen the Champion coming,
given the Gym lineup
, but still cool.

Top Bottom