• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

Almost certain this is Ichinose's work. The chord progression is similar to his Frontier Brain battle track in some ways, and it's more complex than normal. Battle themes in this game, the new ones at least, are surprising even me.

J@hranimo

Banned
I honestly don't want it to be in here... I want a remake on 3ds =/

Half of me wants it to be there in some shape or form because I want Hoenn region representation now, but the other more sensible half wants a proper remake for the 3DS with the glorious graphics that 6th Gen will eventually have. I mean it's the gen before the physical/special split! It needs to be remade!

Ultima_5

My dream would be for half of Hoenn's water to have dried up.

Global warming, the game!

Also, I guess this is a good place to ask... Does GAF have a good group of competitive players? Like breeding for IVs and EV training and what not... I used to do that a couple years ago before college, and I'm sorta getting interested in getting back into it.

hKpXx.jpg

Is this Hoenn enough for you, guys? Is it?!

There's some reported stuff about the caves on Pokejungle, IIRC.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
it's obvious that we are getting sapphire and ruby remake for 3DS, but I am not sure anymore because I recalled that we might get White and Black 3. I recalled that they said that the series will be trilogy in one of gaf thread.

Edited: Uxie confirmed to be in the game... PLEASE CONFIRM REGITRIOS!

i think B&W2 means they're done remaking the old games and now they will do sequels of each generation moving forward. The GBA games are still playable.

im suprised, no info about the water/magma caves?

We know very little other than the Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and the very, very basics of the plot. We don't even know how we progress through the region yet, and we've had zero bits of info about the postgame plot.

Ultima_5

You know what I really want? A pokebox for the wii that lets you dump all your pokes and transfer them between games.... I have 5 or 6 boxes of EV'd pokes in my pearl that I never got around to moving =/

If such a thing already exist, feel free to share!

i think B&W2 means they're done remaking the old games and now they will do sequels of each generation moving forward. The GBA games are still playable.

I always got the vibe that BW2 exist as a form of a stop gap... Like GF isn't sure how they want to approach a pkmn game on the 3DS.

Is BW2 made by the main GF team, or the remake team?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
You know what I really want? A pokebox for the wii that lets you dump all your pokes and transfer them between games.... I have 5 or 6 boxes of EV'd pokes in my pearl that I never got around to moving =/

Wii? Why complicate things? Make it for the 3DS.

ffdgh

the only thing i can think of is an online pokemon storage site called pokecheck.

ffdgh

well ho-oh has to appear somewhere i guess.....since sacred ash has to be avalable at some point.....wait what if the magma/water caves have lugia/ho-oh instead of kyogre/groudon

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yeah. Sinnoh and Hoenn stuff making all sorts of strange appearances in this game. It's truly the Legendary Pokemon Game™.

It wouldn't be until they just confirmed Regitrios then I will be very happy. I only need those 3 and 3 "DLC" black/white legendary then I am done with collecting.

Deoxys and the Regis would be killer. Ending the DS games with all of the Legendaries in one game, though, would make me want to hug Unno. Maybe they should do that at the end of every platform-switch game.

—And then we get another DS Pokemon game, lolno.

The guy streaming this isn't a smart Pokemon player. He's doing the equivalent of credit-spamming in an arcade game. Not cool. But, hey, game's going by quick.

Bentendo

What was up with Nintendo and water during the GC/GBA generation?

Super Mario Sunshine, the Wind Waker, Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire, the fact that the GC was codenamed Dolphin.

Not that I'm complaining, I actually think Wind Waker is the best Zelda game and Mario Sunshine is up there.

Top Bottom