• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I just noticed that I missed the Elite Four coverage. Can someone please tell me what Pokémon they each use?

Shauntal just switches Jellicient for Driftblim since Shizui uses the former, everyone else stays the same but levels up.

Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 56, Drifblim Lv. 56, Golurk Lv. 56, Chandelure Lv. 58

Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 56, Scrafty Lv. 56, Krookodile Lv. 56, Bisharp Lv. 58

Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 56, Sigilyph Lv. 56, Reuniclus Lv. 56, Gothitelle Lv. 58

Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 56, Sawk Lv. 56, Mienshao Lv. 56, Conkeldurr Lv. 58

Champion
Iris
; Hydreigon Lv. 57, Druddigon Lv. 57, Aggron Lv. 57, Archeops Lv. 57, Lapras Lv. 57 Haxorus Lv. 59
Here you go. Leveling for the most part. And then, of course, no E4 interruptions if you look at the Champion's levels.

Watch Da Birdie

Guy in the stream made it to Skyla.

Skyla has a Skarmory now. This guy solely uses Serperior. :/

Watch Da Birdie

It's Dragon Pokemon (not types, but Dragonoid) basically.

I like that they mixed it up, with Lapras covering other Dragon Pokemon, and Aggron and Archeops taking care of Ice-types.

Watch Da Birdie

Hmm, did they remove the Celestial Tower thing you had to do before fighting Fuuro? I didn't see it.

ffdgh

Sports Arenas in Nimbasa City will do for now, since they reset daily. But, that said, VS. Seeker should be a permanent addition to these games.

the thing about sports domes.....i hate that they are a once a day thing....
gimmie the vs seeker so I can grind audino and chan/blissey trainers till my hearts content :p

oh and iv training.

Err: the Champion's focusing on a Dragon-type line-up. That should be plenty obvious.

By that logic Alder was a Bug-type champion. I know what their intention was; but Lapras, Archeops and Aggron have less to do with dragons than say, Flygon, Tyranitar and Altaria.

At least Steven's team had a "mineral" theme; this champion reeks of Flint Syndrome.

ffdgh

By that logic Alder was a Bug-type champion. I know what their intention was; but Lapras, Archeops and Aggron have less to do with dragons than say, Flygon, Tyranitar and Altaria.

At least Steven's team had a "mineral" theme; this champion reeks of Flint Syndrome.

...hmm lapras can learn outrage/dragon dance and dragon pulse
aggron can use outrage, dragon claw, dragon tail, dragon rush
annd archeops can ...blah blah dragon attacks. maybe its can learn outrage via tutor :p

annnd the e4 rematches levels are up

Ultima_5

You guys know what would be excellent? Being able to battle
Red again
from the original games. You know... the only real champion. Youngins would have no clue who he is at this point

Well that's a terrifying image right there, thanks a lot. >:|

15119%20-%20Mr_Mime%20Pokemon.jpg

HG/SS came out in recent times, so I think that Red's been covered. There's enough of a Pokemon culture on the Internet, so youngins will find out all about Red easily.

Like an idiot I decided to check twitter and discovered that the champion is
Iris fillertext

Hype -1000.
lol (I wonder if it's confirmed
for both games, or it's just one being Iris, and the other being Drayden
, though?)

Based on previous comments, I await Izayoi's reaction to this turn of events.

Watch Da Birdie

Alder's battleable.

But his team is only Level 60, so....not final boss material

"Numerous skyscrapers and areas within Black City"

Ooh. I always thought Black City looked dead and stuff
like Detroit
, even when there were trainers to battle there. Glad it's going to become more useful in this game.

Top Bottom