• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

There's a good deal more in this game that we don't know about. East Unova hasn't been covered yet, for example.

Another example:
Regirock
is the next legendary spotted.

Anth0ny

Champion challenge mode.

Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 81, Salamence Lv. 81, Aggron Lv. 81, Archeops Lv. 81, Lapras Lv. 81 Haxorus Lv. 83

pfft

I was expecting Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Haxorous, Hydreigon... AND ANOTHER DRAGONITE. go hard or go home Iris.

Berordn

Deoxys is the only Pokémon I haven't get legally in all my life (well, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect neither), I hope there's an event.

It's been four years since the last actual distribution, so we're overdue. Though they might hold the one from Guardian Signs against us.

This Champion's a sissy, I tell you. So is Godzilla.

tumblr_m4j748DOLD1qjrnzl.png

Anth0ny

Deoxys is the only Pokémon I haven't get legally in all my life (well, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect neither), I hope there's an event.

Same. I used action replay to get a ticket that took me to Deoxys' little island in Fire Red. I consider that legit... kinda.

I want a legit legit one, Nintendo.

You can get N's Pidove in Pinwheel Forest.

I wonder if this is leading somewhere.
Maybe he's just playing Santa Claus games with us, per usual.

What do you guys of think about having difficulty modes accessible after you enter the Hall of Fame? I think that having them at all is pretty cool, but that they really should have just let you decide that before starting the game itself.

J@hranimo

Banned
I have one, but it has a terrible nature and IVs, plus I couldn't name it. The only Pokémon I've never had is Mew, believe it or not.

I honestly want to have one just for the novelty of having one. I never had the idea of raising a legendary for competitve battle...except for maybe Meloetta.

Heropon

I like that this time there's a consistent way of getting elemental stones. Right now I need a water stone to get Ludicolo and the dust clouds in caves aren't reliable and the Black City only wants to give me leaf stones.

J@hranimo

Banned
Shoot at least you have Black City, White's even stingier with a lack of elemental stones except for the dustclouds and the ones you get in the main game.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
wait?! Did I see what I want to see?! Regitrios confirmed for B2/W2?

I prefer to see picture before I get my hope too high.

Heropon

It's curious how in the 4th generation, the exchange evolution items were difficult to get and the elemental stones easy, and this time it's the other way around.

What do you guys of think about having difficulty modes accessible after you enter the Hall of Fame? I think that having them at all is pretty cool, but that they really should have just let you decide that before starting the game itself.
Poke-GAF pls

Anyway: reveals have quieted down for today, so don't expect much until our overseas friends wakey-wakey.

Wow. I honestly did not see that coming up. Help me up please, Exter.

Also: I'm not going to trust any news-sources on the specifics of
acquiring the new Kyurem forms
just yet. There are people claiming that
either your dragon and Kyurem fuse together, or that Kyurem just changes form based on the dragon you have in your party, without losing the dragon itself

Who knows if we'll get anything next year? It might be another couple of years before Gen 6 starts, anyway.

lol at all of the ROM shenanigans on 4chan. They're having a ball.

They wouldn't be revealing Genesect next month if they had any intention of hanging about.

I'm reasonably confident that Gen VI will be next year.
Same. Japan's getting Gen VI next year--that would put it at about 2.5 years into the 3DS's life, the same point that DP appeared on the DS (DS--2004 DP in Japan--2006). No way are they just going to be starting Gen VI like 3.5 years into the 3DS's life. Anyway...

I think we can assume there's no postgame region by this point.

We'll get one next year, don't worry.
Eh... If the next games really are Gen 6, I wouldn't want a postgame region added on if that means the actual new region would have to suffer for it at all, like Johto did (especially if they repeat the silliness of Gen 2 and do stuff like not having Houndour appear at all until you find your way next to Celadon--was really disappointed back when the games originally came out that such a cool Pokemon like that was put that late into the game, in a place it really had no reason for being). If that wouldn't affect it, then it would be fine, but otherwise...

Eh... If the next games really are Gen 6, I wouldn't want a postgame region added on if that means the actual new region would have to suffer for it at all, like Johto did (especially if they repeat the silliness of Gen 2 and do stuff like not having Houndour appear at all until you find your way next to Celadon--was really disappointed back when the games originally came out that such a cool Pokemon like that was put that late into the game, in a place it really had no reason for being). If that wouldn't affect it, then it would be fine, but otherwise...

I was referring to a new region rather than two regions in a game, but I'd agree. I'd prefer one deep, fully featured region than two hollow shells as in GSC.

Next month? I haven't heard anything.

Coro Coro mentioned a reveal for next month, and an ad for the Complete Pokédex came out featuring Genesect that was very quickly pulled.

gosox333

Oh fuck it's getting stuck in my head. I've had the loop going in one earphone ever since I linked it in here.

Someone better make a 10 hour loop next.

PewPewK

Oh God, I can't believe I might actually do this, but I'm thinking of buying a Japanese 3DS just so I can import Black and White 2. I guess this method has the added benefit of being able to play games when I head off to Tokyo for 4 months next year, so maybe the $300 is worth it... I hope.

Top Bottom