• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

So many battle themes, I can hardly contain myself from all the energetic remixes.
disappointed in the R/B/Y Gym leader remix, one day i'll get one that hits the right notes for me

It was disappointing to me, as well. Too much electronic in it for my tastes—the original is still da king.

Yeah: this ending/credits theme or whatever is straight-forward Ichinose. Fantastic ending theme, if that's what it is.

For everything else, there's YT fan mixes.

This ending theme's reminded me of how effortlessly Ichinose can come up with great melodies. Whole track sounds like a tribute to Gen 4 and Gen 5, half like DPPt and the other half like B/W(2).

You're complaining about that? Really? This is Pokemon. It's not always going to have some out-of-the-blue ending theme. These themes are all really-good anyway.

Trust me: sappy applies to B/W's ending theme, too. This ending theme's the longest and most well-developed one of all.

You're complaining about that? Really? This is Pokemon. It's not always going to have some out-of-the-blue ending theme. These themes are all really-good anyway.

Trust me: sappy applies to B/W's ending theme, too. This ending theme's the longest and most well-developed one of all.

I know it wasn't always going to be exactly like BW's credits theme, I just didn't expect them to go back to something that sounds just like most of ones we hear so soon.

Anyway, as I said, the theme itself is all right and it's a nice tune and great that it's the longest, I guess it's just not the one I wanted.

But that's just me, everything else sounds great bar maybe Kanto's gym leader theme (which is a shame).

Riolu can be caught at Sangi Ranch, off of Route 20.

I love the new music, but the remixes are up-and-down for me too. Some of them feel like they were just put into the B2/W2 sound engine (like Sealed Chamber), while others have clearly been rearranged to some extent.

Top Bottom