• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

This game has my second-favorite starting-town music now. Aspertia's theme is very-fitting indeed, and the only town theme I enjoy more is Littleroot's. Some under-developed stuff for the routes and side-locations, once again, but many of the new town themes are just sugoi.

After beating the 8th Gym, you, the rival, and Shizui go and storm the
Plasma Frigate to take Neo-Plasma down, once and for all

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Likely a lot of them are hacked, and some blatantly so. Why yes, random guy from Japan, I'd love your L1 shiny Blaziken!

It's not like the final battle in Black/White was against a guy with a level 54 hydreigon whose focus blast and fire blast moves never missed..

Not going to give executive treatment to this game's music when I make said thread, at least not until I can figure out the credits for the soundtrack. Won't deter me!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Just seeing the Move Tutors now. So delicious. No Prankster SR thank goodness. Some interesting new Trick users, but not enough to make people go crazy. Outrage being back as a tutor means things like Moxie Mence will have full access to its potential. Icy Wind and Superpower heavily spread around. Sleep Talk also returns, and it's on everything per usual. With the amount of bulky Pokemon introduced in 5th Gen, this should be an interesting shift.

Golurk receives a major boost with the elemental punches and Drain Punch to go with Iron Fist. Yesss.

Eelektross and Scrafty both receiving Super Fang.

Hydreigon with major upgrades in Roost, Heat Wave, Tail Wind and being able to run Dark Pulse with any moveset now.

Archeops receives Roost which will be a major boost for it, but still those defenses are terribad.

Cofagrigus (and nearly all the Ghost) receive Pain Split, for a form of recovery outside of Rest finally, and works well with his low HP.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm kind of wondering if there any sequel hooks for a BW3, lol.

I haven't heard anything about Anthea and Concordia, for example. 0.o

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
O7VFu.png

I like how this PokeWood monster looks like it could be a real Pokemon.

Any requests on other songs I should upload from Black and White 2?

Yeah it is pretty bad. At least it's not as bad as this.

http://i.imgur.com/cCeqV.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Would you kindly upload Professor Wesker's theme and the PokéWood theme?

And yes, Yuna's hair is terribad.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Know what I like the most? The PokeWood battle theme, which plays when you're doing that green-screen stuff before you get to watch the film itself.

So dragoon, what do you think of this guy's post?

All of the in-game music I've heard so far feels a bit disappointing outside of one of the later route themes. The opening town theme sounds like Kageyama trying to mimic Ichinose poorly, and the battle themes feel lazy and are undeveloped as ever. Ichinose better not sit this one out.

Top Bottom