• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

Izayoi

Banned
all of my YES

13402529561458ebvd.jpg

gosox333

4chan's /vp/ board is where you want to be to see this stuff as it comes. That's where I'm getting it, and I'm pretty sure that goes for the others too.

Or if you're opposed to 4chan, I'm sure people here will post the more important pics eventually.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
MULTI SELECT
WHEN YOU'RE MOVING POKEMON IN BOXES? HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

AMG this is amazing!

I'm lazy to look right now, but have they like made any changes to C-gear or bottom screen display? Cgear is totally useless to me. The pokegear in heart gold was a much better use for me of the bottom screen.

Anyway: I'm out. Need to stay fresh, and I'm not going to get hooked on 5-Hour Energy quite yet.

Not quite going to bed yet, either. Going to test my Animal Crossing Chrome extension at midnight.

Ultratech

MULTI SELECT
WHEN YOU'RE MOVING POKEMON IN BOXES? HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

I said GODDAMN.

*mind explodes*

I'm lazy to look right now, but have they like made any changes to C-gear or bottom screen display? Cgear is totally useless to me. The pokegear in heart gold was a much better use for me of the bottom screen.

Yeah, I hardly used it at all. Kept it off most of the time. Would be nice to have the option of HG/SS's bottom screen, but it's wishful thinking.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
I said GODDAMN.

*mind explodes*

Yeah, I hardly used it at all. Kept it off most of the time. Would be nice to have the option of HG/SS's bottom screen, but it's wishful thinking.

Totally! But they are doing so many amazingly crazy shit with this game you never know.
C-gear might have a pokemon health and/or HM screen!

PewPewK

I guess I'll import BW2 then, thanks for the answers guys! But just to make sure, BW2 is not region locked if I'm playing it on a US 3DS, correct?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I guess I'll import BW2 then, thanks for the answers guys! But just to make sure, BW2 is not region locked if I'm playing it on a US 3DS, correct?

Incorrect.

It'll work in any DS or DS Lite units, but it won't work in US/EU DSi, DSi XL or 3DS units.

PewPewK

Incorrect.

It'll work in any DS or DS Lite units, but it won't work in US/EU DSi, DSi XL or 3DS units.

Dammit! I think I still have my original massive brick of a DS around here, so it'd work on that, but I wouldn't get any DSi features. Well, that sucks, thanks for the answer though.

Ydahs

It's been too long since I've played a Pokemon game. Maybe I'll buy the latest DS one...

Any major difference between Black and White?

This is actually a bummer for me. Living in Japan, I have a JP 3DS but I have an American DSi. I don't wanna play on my 3DS because DS titles just don't look very good on them.

Might take the dive anyway...

Edit: Wait, I haven't been keeping up with news at all. Are there actually 3DS specific features for these two? That'd change everything.

TyRaNtM

Neo Member
This is actually a bummer for me. Living in Japan, I have a JP 3DS but I have an American DSi. I don't wanna play on my 3DS because DS titles just don't look very good on them.

Might take the dive anyway...

Edit: Wait, I haven't been keeping up with news at all. Are there actually 3DS specific features for these two? That'd change everything.

Is rumored that you can use 3DS's streetpass with this game.

It's a shiny cover. The angle reflects the shininess and it looks different. They're all the same cover.

Hmm, I wonder what the probability of finding a Shiny Black 2 is.

(Actually, that'd be genius. Nintendo puts all Pokemon games in a paper sleeve, and there's a 1 in 8192 chance that when you take off the sleeve, it's a completely different cover.)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Types that haven't been represented by an elite 4 member:

Normal
Flying
Rock
Steel
Electric
Grass
Water

If you include Champions, Wallace (Water) and Steven (Steel.... and rock too, I guess.) knock it down to:

Normal
Flying
Electric
Grass

Let's get an elite 4 with those 4 type specializations :)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
You can use the Xtranceiver to call other characters and they will tell you information:

Mum: She will tell you information about your current location.
Bianca: She will tell you the happiness levels of your team.
Cheren: Will tell you the types and abilities of the pokemon in your party.
Prof. Juniper: Will rate your Pokedex.

Return of the call function from GSC? Will we get other characters?

Top Bottom