• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Woah, is this real 3DS streetpass or do I have to have the DS game on and in sleep mode to do it? If its the 3DS kind then holy shit...

Real StreetPass.

If they're doing eShop app-to-DS game information transfers, there's no reason why they can't do StreetPass-to-DS game connections.

Wait, it supports real StreetPass? Wow. I might get the game a little faster, then.

I feel like that's "new news for new thread" worthy, when it has a solid confirmation.

Q: Does 3DS StreetPass work when you're in a DS game?

Salsa

Shush, let the 3DS owners pretend like they're getting a worthwhile feature.

If you didn't give a shit, why you even postin' here?

We're really-bored at the moment.

It was a joke on acting all proud as if I didnt care when fact is i'd probably use it if I had a 3DS

the "like a give a fuck" was in the sense of like a give a fuck if people give me weird looks when walking around with a DSi XL

you slippin GAF

It was a joke on acting all proud as if I didnt care when fact is i'd probably use it if I had a 3DS

the "like a give a fuck" was in the sense of like a give a fuck if people give me weird looks when walking around with a DSi XL

you slippin GAF
You've got the wrong GAF spokesman here, my friend. I get ya.

Truth101

Banned
Wait, it supports real StreetPass? Wow. I might get the game a little faster, then.

I feel like that's "new news for new thread" worthy. (I'm not making the thread, though.)

Probably an app that collects street-passes and then passes the data to your game file. The 3DS OS is still active when DS games run isn't it?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

I feel like that's "new news for new thread" worthy. (I'm not making the thread, though.)

It's just something Pokéjungle reported on. AFAIK, it's not even officially confirmed yet, so we don't have any details.

We aren't worthy of the Glorious Bidoof Master Army™ quite yet. But I'm going to lol when people get to the first route in-game, expecting to catch a Shiny Patrat!

It's just something Pokéjungle reported on. AFAIK, it's not even officially confirmed yet, so we don't have any details.
I see, thanks.
Probably an app that collects street-passes and then passes the data to your game file. The 3DS OS is still active when DS games run isn't it?
IIRC there are various limitations when your 3DS is in DS mode. I don't really remember them, but I think one limitation is that it will only save your pedometer steps for only 24 hours after entering DS mode.

backlot

lol.

No.

That's like saying "This dollar menu cheese burger would probably be a better tasting meal than this $20 steak."

Serebii isn't really the best place for news. Their Pokedex is pretty good but beyond that I wouldn't trust them any more than any other Pokemon fan site. They've been known to get things wrong.

Serebii isn't really the best place for news. Their Pokedex is pretty good but beyond that I wouldn't trust them any more than any other Pokemon fan site. They've been known to get things wrong.

They, however, don't post crap for hits, like Pokejungle does.
They are a fansite, and do get things wrong occaisionally. So does every major publication.
Including, lol, Pokejungle.

Pokejungle's also been more punctual and correct with their translated information, too. Serebii's been making updates all over the room, and that's no good.

Pokejungle lives in Japan now, Serebii in England.
I think they've beaten Serebii twice recently. Good for them. That doesn't make them a better site - in fact, Serebii, although slower, had more info from Corocoro up faster than Pokejungle, who missed a lot of stuff.

I don't care about which is the better website overall. I care about which is going to supply the news and translations I care about (and I care about B2/W2 news right now), which Pokejungle is doing right now.

The only notably-reliable fan news-source is Bulbanews, though. We have that, plus some Iwata Asks! translations and data from Pokejungle.

backlot

They, however, don't post crap for hits, like Pokejungle does.
They are a fansite, and do get things wrong occaisionally. So does every major publication.
Including, lol, Pokejungle.

I'm not advocating Pokejungle. I've never even visited the site. I'm just saying that Serebii isn't exactly a fancy steak dinner.

I don't care about which is the better website overall. I care about which is going to supply the news and translations I care about (and I care about B2/W2 news right now), which Pokejungle is doing right now.

The only notably-reliable fan news-source is Bulbanews, though. We have that, plus some Iwata Asks! translations and data from Pokejungle.

Bulbanews?

Oh, I see. Sorry, I didn't realise you were joking about this whole thing. Bulbanews. Good one.

I'm not advocating Pokejungle. I've never even visited the site. I'm just saying that Serebii isn't exactly a fancy steak dinner.

$20 for a steak is hardly fancy.
Serebii's not the most amazing site out there, but compared to Pokejungle, it's pretty damn good.

EDIT: Food poisoning because Football fish was real for ~1 hour, or shiny Patrat for less than that. Uhuh. You have an interesting definition of being 'wronged'.

gosox333

Uh, guys....

IT BEGINS

1340250089877.jpg

1340250222492.jpg

J@hranimo

Banned
Black game cartridge? Oooooo niice. The floodgates have been opened!

Wait is that the Super Complete soundtrack on the left?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I bet the portraits are the same because they were too busy designing the new post-game Gym Leaders.

TyRaNtM

Neo Member
What about White 2's gym leaders? I'm talking about Drayden/Iris case in White.
So.. in White2 Iris will be the Dragon's gym leader again or Drayden will be in both versions?

J@hranimo

Banned
What about White 2's gym leaders? I'm talking about Drayden/Iris case in White.
So.. in White2 Iris will be the Dragon's gym leader again or Drayden will be in both versions?

I hope so. It'd be cool to see an older Iris.

Hoenn can't be in this game....
I wish

Drayden's been confirmed, but we're still unsure about Iris possibly being the leader in her version of Opelucid City.

The only copy we know is leaked, from the pictures at least, is a Black 2 cart anyway.

It's the worst, isn't it? I bet the whole early-game will have been revealed by the time I get up.

Things happen, and Japan Time™ is something I'm not prepared for. Yet.

gosox333

It's a tradition. Somebody gets the game a couple days early and the entire internet sits down and watches until the youknowwhat leaks.

And then the real info frenzy starts.

Top Bottom