• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Acrylic7

Nah, I have plenty of Eevee. You can trade me anything. My Friend Code is 0303 9099 2313. I had an extra Wartortle, so I taught it Surf/Waterfall/Dive/Strength.

I don't have either immediately available. I'd have to breed eggs, and I'm just not up for it tonight. I've traded lots of Dratini to NeoGAF people before, so they should be willing to pay it forward!

Thats great, thanks :)
give me a sec.

edit- Does anyone have a low level Dratini, Deino, or (crosses fingers) Aerodactyl?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, anyone have a cloned/spare Gamestop hidden Legendary that was an event a few days ago? I could use it. ;__; I can give a cloned Black/White legendary out if you want to trade.

If it makes you feel any better, the first shiny I ever encountered was a shiny Magikarp in the original Silver version and I knocked it out because my 10 year old self was freaked out by the weird colored Pokemon in front of me. :p

I lucked out in Black (1) and got myself a shiny Qwilfish. Named it "1st Shiny!" Here's hoping I can at least snag one in Black 2.

Damn... i spend way too much time making movies. Shame I don't get a cut from the profits :S

Fans keep on giving me lemonade though! That is quite weird if you think about it :X

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The only event going on now is Genesect. Not even the Dream World is having an event.

Thinking about getting this played my friends copy of White 1 for a bit a while ago and it was fun. I haven't really played one since Red/Blue but I see some people mentioning some names I remember, I was just wondering if you can get Charmander and Sandshrew/slash early on in the game(or at all) they were my favorite two during Red.

Thinking about getting this played my friends copy of White 1 for a bit a while ago and it was fun. I haven't really played one since Red/Blue but I see some people mentioning some names I remember, I was just wondering if you can get Charmander and Sandshrew/slash early on in the game(or at all) they were my favorite two during Red.

Sandshrew yes, Charmander no (unless someone trades you one).

TheSeks

Isn't the Keldeo event still going on?
You can still get it, I think.

No, it ended at least 4 days ago and I didn't even know the event was going on since Gamestop never advertised it. :/

Can someone test entering Acrylic7's friend code in their Pal Pad quickly?

It's 2449 5924 1254.

Every time I enter it, it tells me that it is an incorrect code.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Seriously, what the fuck am I missing with technician? A Cinccino just one shotted 3 of my higher level pokemon in a row.

What's to stop me from picking Cinncino 6 times and just using tail slap every time? This seems completely unfair

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I feel like an idiot; it's been too long since I've touched Black so I forgot that TMs have unlimited uses so I ran around the whole game not touching any...

TheSeks

Anyone else unable to get Genesect? Do i need to reach a certain part of the story first?

No. Simply go into Mystery Gift, receive gift via Wifi. Connect to Nintendo servers, get the gift pass.

Then go into the Pokemon Center, and talk to the dude in blue on the left.

I got him five minutes into the game.

Red

No. Simply go into Mystery Gift, receive gift via Wifi. Connect to Nintendo servers, get the gift pass.

Then go into the Pokemon Center, and talk to the dude in blue on the left.

I got him five minutes into the game.
It keeps saying no gift found :(

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Game comes out tomorrow!

i'll only be able to buy it if my house mate decides to pay me back enough money as i'm broke for the month and depending on what he pays me back from his loan :(

if he buys himself pokemon black 2 and doesnt give me enough so that i can eat and get pokemon.. i will be angry.

quabba

Game comes out tomorrow!

i'll only be able to buy it if my house mate decides to pay me back enough money as i'm broke for the month and depending on what he pays me back from his loan :(

if he buys himself pokemon black 2 and doesnt give me enough so that i can eat and get pokemon.. i will be angry.

All i can I imagine now is him eating and playing Pokemon while your huddled in the corner starving....

Unrelated: I knew we could trade and surf from the start but only just realised I could do that with fly and be flying back to grab a riolu instead of waiting for whoever you get the fly HM. Doh

So I didn't feel like getting a synchronizer from W1 in order to force an Adamant Riolu to appear. At a five percent encounter rate, I'm surprised it only took a couple of hours and 8 Riolu's to finally get one.

I got a Riolu on my third encounter in the area, I'm a lucky guy.

Can someone help me convince my brother to play White 2 instead of Black 2? I have ALWAYS played the first-named game (including Black) so it would be weird to play White 2.

Black 2 has Garchomp and the key-thing that makes the game harder, but surely White 2 has its advantages right?

Acrylic7

Can someone help me convince my brother to play White 2 instead of Black 2? I have ALWAYS played the first-named game (including Black) so it would be weird to play White 2.

Black 2 has Garchomp and the key-thing that makes the game harder, but surely White 2 has its advantages right?
depending on his age

knuckle noogie
or
Batista Bomb

Since I hatched some eggs for Acrylic7, I now have an extra set of level 1 Aerodactyl (male), Dratini (female, knows Dragon Dance), and Deino (male, knows Dark Pulse) up for grabs! Claim all of them or none of them. I don't want to trade too many more times tonight.

If they don't get claimed soon I am going to just release them into the wild!

EDIT: They're traded!

for those of you who didn't know, UltimateIke is awesome.

I try. :)

Acrylic7

Since I hatched some eggs for Acylic7, I now have an extra set of level 1 Aerodactyl (male), Dratini (female, knows Dragon Dance), and Deino (male, knows Dark Pulse) up for grabs! Claim all of them or none of them. I don't want to trade too many more times tonight.

If they don't get claimed soon I am going to just release them into the wild!

I try. :)

Can I have the Female Dratini, will trade you back male :)

I'm surprised they haven't turned HMs into items yet. Scissors for cut, inflatable boat for surf, hammer for rock smash, etc....

Random thought.

Top Bottom