• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who want to farm money, you can battle the family in the big house in Undella Town every day, with one more member joining them for every time you beat them. However, don't beat the sixth guy or it seems that you won't be able to battle any of them anymore. Each battle is like 20k+ when using the amulet.

Also Empoleon is indeed amazing.

Roto13

shahkur said:
Are you on now? How does it exactly work. I've added you to the palpad and now am at the middle woman in the pokemon center. So what do you really want Victini in return?
Nobody here is going to expect your event-only legendary for a Pokemon that doesn't come close to being rare enough to qualify as Legendary. :p

Nayishiki

shahkur said:
Are you on now? How does it exactly work. I've added you to the palpad and now am at the middle woman in the pokemon center. So what do you really want Victini in return?

Keep Victini. I'll wait in the room.

shahkur

Nayishiki dude, you're a STAR. THUMBS UP!!! :) Cant thank you enough. Made my day. If you ever need anything, just let me know.

Wiseblade

Holy Order Sol said:
For those who want to farm money, you can battle the family in the big house in Undella Town every day, with one more member joining them for every time you beat them. However, don't beat the sixth guy or it seems that you won't be able to battle any of them anymore. Each battle is like 20k+ when using the amulet.

Also Empoleon is indeed amazing.
You're good people too.

Throh is actually a beast. When I first saw him I kind of wrote him off as a weaker, slower Sawk, but I was totally wrong. Sawk is just a worse Heracross and Throh carves out a niche for himself as a defensive Fighting type capable of hitting surprisingly hard.

shahkur

Nayishiki said:
Glad I could help.

Does Zorua mean nothing to you? You must have many of them. I honestly thought it was a rare pokemon, hell I even offered to give you my Victini. But I still cant thank you enough. ;)

Roto13

shahkur said:
Does Zorua mean nothing to you? You must have many of them. I honestly thought it was a rare pokemon, hell I even offered to give you my Victini. But I still cant thank you enough. ;)
Zorua is weird because the only way to find one in game without trading is to have an event Celebi imported from the last generation, but once you have one, you can basically breed them forever. :p Honestly, they're closer to a Hitmonchan or a Kabuto than a Victini.

shahkur

Roto13 said:
Zorua is weird because the only way to find one in game without trading is to have an event Celebi imported from the last generation, but once you have one, you can basically breed them forever. :p Honestly, they're closer to a Hitmonchan or a Kabuto than a Victini.

When I first saw scans of Zorua/Zoroark, I thought it would be the Rayquaza of this generation, but I guess not huh. Instead, we get this supermotherlover
KYUREM
:

EDIT: Took down the pic, as it could be classed as a spoiler.

My Fraxure just evolved into Haxorus :)

Not the steam roller that Garchomp(seems like Haxorus speed is a bit lower) was but still usually kills in 1-2 hits.

Druddigon is kinda disappointing. Was gonna use it to replace my unfezant as my Flying pokemon but it looks like i'll have to wait for Wargle or hopefully Hydreigon can fly.

shahkur

OMGWTF. I know I'm feeling sleepy right now, but what in the world is this shit. Nayishiki, I asked for Zorua, NOT Snivy. Now I've got 2, sob sob.

Roto13

shahkur said:
OMGWTF. I know I'm feeling sleepy right now, but what in the world is this shit. Nayishiki, I asked for Zorua, NOT Snivy. Now I've got 2, sob sob.
It probably is a Zorua. It has the tendency to transform into whatever Pokemon is beneath it on your list. :p (Or is that, whatever Pokemon is above it?)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
"What does the wandering Champion who left the Pokemon League want from us?"

Drayden's kind of a jerk. :(

Also, Shopping Center Nine is amazing. I never visited it in my JP Version for some reason, but wow.

shahkur

Roto13 said:
It probably is a Zorua. It has the tendency to transform into whatever Pokemon is beneath it on your list. :p (Or is that, whatever Pokemon is above it?)

Yeah, I know, just playin. ;) Man, I love this game. I may enter the PokeGAF competition, but I know for sure I'm gonna lose straight away. All my Pokemon only have offensive moves, so I really need to change this mentality of mine.

I don't know what to do anymore lol. I don't feel like making my team for the tournament because I want some dream world pokemon and I don't feel like trying to catch'em all at the moment. Someone tell me what I should do :\

Edit: Also has anyone tried GTS Negotiations? It's quite fun lol.

ivysaur12

Banned
Ok, I'm about to enter Chargestone Cave... how is my team looking?:

Servine - 31
Sigilyph - 30
Palpitoad - 30
Drilbur - 30
Darumaka - 30
Scraggy - 30

Any changes that I should make with upcoming Pokemon? I just caught a Ferroseed, and he seems like he could replace Servine. What about Yamask and Cofagrigous? Or Cubchoo and Litwik as possible replacements for Sigilyph and Darumaka?

So many cool Pokemon...

MatthewB92 said:
I don't know what to do anymore lol. I don't feel like making my team for the tournament because I want some dream world pokemon and I don't feel like trying to catch'em all at the moment. Someone tell me what I should do :\

Breed some brutal shit to melt faces in the Battle Subway and win awesometastic items!

Just beat Elesa...man what a bitch, should of leveled my Blitzle higher, it was completely outclassed by her Zebestrika

My Team so far all lvl 26

502.png
522.png
542.png
559.png
570.png
494.png

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Shed_a_Ninja said:
I thought Gravijah was a girl, or is that part of the joke?
I also thought I remembered Gravijah saying at one point that he/she disliked Pokemon, and people always got confused because of their avatar. I'm pretty sure after this thread that I'm misremembering that.

Suairyu

Banned
After last night's breeding shenanigans, I'm happy that getting a Snivy with the required nature took only half a box of abortions first. If that is all it will typically take, I will happily finish breeding my team this way.

Also, to pass the cycling back and forth time, I'm watching the first Pokémon movie. Nostalgia!

MatthewB92 said:

Battle. Ignore the meta game and enjoy the real game. Catch some Pokémon if you find them. Explore.

Or, if all else fails, restart the game and force yourself to only use Pokémon you haven't yet in your story party.

Or perhaps you simply need a break. Happens with all games.

MatthewB92 said:

What happens in GTS negotiations? Haven't tried it out yet.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Am I the only one slightly disturbed by the fact that Sawk and Throh seem to literally be wearing clothes? The older I get, the more of a moral disturbance Pokemon sometimes raises in me....

Boogiepop

Just beat the game. The ending was pretty satisfying, but...
why did N have to START with Reshiram and end with the ice cream? A little anticlimactic...
Gonna take a small break before jumping into post-game.

Green Scar said:
Congrats, you caught a Shiny Pokemon! Cherish it forever.

Cool!

It's crazy how many new things there are in this game. I'm glad the last time I played pokemon was the original. Pokemons, shinies, elements, moves, items, 3d graphics, animations, battle types, gender, natures, breeding, online modes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom