• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Pad

DragonKnight said:
Ok I can finally trade! Again I am looking for the following three pokemon:

-scraggy
-meinfoo
-karrablast

I only have junk to give in return but I have a pansear if anybody would like one.

FC: 0046 2273 8504

I can trade you a meinfoo and a scraggy.

I don't care what you trade back, I'm just trying to get some trades under my belt.

FC: 0647 5048 2722

Roto13

DragonKnight said:
Ok I can finally trade! Again I am looking for the following three pokemon:

-scraggy
-meinfoo
-karrablast

I only have junk to give in return but I have a pansear if anybody would like one.

FC: 0046 2273 8504
I'll trade you one of the above for your Pansear. Your choice. The Meinfoo is met the latest of those three.

Roto13

DragonKnight said:
Do you happen to have one with Moxie? I know it's in game but I really wanna try this ability out.

Edit: number 53 on the list? What does this mean?
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auw5I9-Cg9bmdGZ1UU84SWdhOGp3dGhBTjV1aGNfX2c#gid=0

Linked to in the first post. Also, I do have a Scraggy with Moxie that you can have, along with the Karrablast. I'm about to enter the room. You can trade with me after you're finished with D-Pad. No rush.

EDIT: Let me know if you don't see me in there. It's been known to happen.

D-Pad

Where do you go to find out how many trades, etc. you've completed?

DragonKnight said:
I can't find your FC and do you happen to have a Moxie Scraggy?'

Thanks a bunch everyone!!

No, thank you! ;)

Does anyone have a sun stone they would trade with me? I'm still a 3-badge trainer, so I don't have that many rare Pokemon or items though. I would trade a Musharna or Simisear holding a fire stone if that sounds good.

D-Pad

Andrefpvs said:
The back of your trainer card, use your stylus to scroll through your statistics.
Oooh, well would you look at that. Thanks! It even shows you how many wild pokemon you've encountered...

People passed by: 0. FU, Atlanta.

Octorockin' said:
Does anyone have a sun stone they would trade with me? I'm still a 3-badge trainer, so I don't have that many rare Pokemon or items though. I would trade a Musharna or Simisear holding a fire stone if that sounds good.
I have an extra you can have, you can give me anything. FC is in the google doc.

Roto13

thetechkid said:
Great, I don't have any special or rare pokemon at the moment(currently at the 3rd gym), is there anything you're looking for?
If you're playing White, something White exclusive would be great. Or I could always use another Panmonkey. :p But if you don't have those things to spare, that's fine. I'll trade it for a throwaway. My friend code is number 53 on the big list.

SolidEyeSystem said:
I have an extra you can have, you can give me anything. FC is in the google doc.

*looks at the OP*

Dang, that's one organized and informational post. I'll add you in a sec, thanks!

My code: 3353 - 3473 - 2590 Peter

thetechkid

Roto13 said:
If you're playing White, something White exclusive would be great. Or I could always use another Panmonkey. :p But if you don't have those things to spare, that's fine. I'll trade it for a throwaway. My friend code is number 53 on the big list.

I currently don't have much to spare so I got a throwaway for now, but later one I when I do get some more White exclusives I can help out with that.

FC: 3396-2882-441

Roto13

DragonKnight said:
Now I need help evolving a karrablast lol
I thought about asking if you wanted the evolution of Karrablast, but I didn't bother. :p I can trade you an Escavalier for it, but I don't have a what's-it-called to evolve that specific one for you. It's the same level as the Karrablast I gave you.
thetechkid said:
I currently don't have much to spare so I got a throwaway for now, but later one I when I do get some more White exclusives I can help out with that.

FC: 3396-2882-441
Alright, gimme a minute because I just accidentally threw my stylus across the room.

Roto13 said:
I thought about asking if you wanted the evolution of Karrablast, but I didn't bother. :p I can trade you an Escavalier for it, but I don't have a what's-it-called to evolve that specific one for you. It's the same level as the Karrablast I gave you.

Alright, gimme a minute because I just accidentally threw my stylus across the room.

Lol. Would you mind me trading you the karrablast back then?

Roto13

^^ Yeah, I'll head back into the room now. It'll save me the trouble of catching another Karrablast anyway. :p

techkid, your friend code is missing a digit!

I found a green woobat. It doesn't seem to do anything other than be green. I even caught a few extra to make sure it was different. What??

SuperBowser said:
I found a green woobat. It doesn't seem to do anything other than be green. I even caught a few extra to make sure it was different. What??

Congrats, you caught a Shiny Pokemon! Cherish it forever.

Roto13

SuperBowser said:
Congrats on your first shiny. They're ridiculously rare.

Roto13

DragonKnight said:
I'm in but I don't see anyone. Is something wrong on my end?
Ok, now I see you but when I try to talk to you it loads forever. I'm on standby for a trade. Try to talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom