• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izayoi said:
Okay, well, a smile on my face until
Gethis fucking sweeps my entire team with stupid fucking Hydreigon.
What the fuck.

Oh hey, I'll just-
Hydregion used Surf.

Fuck off.

I'm dreading getting there. He gave me hell on my Japanese run... it's just so damned fast!

Arren

BGBW said:
Well I'm off for breakfast so I'm already in the WiFi room. My friend code is in the Google Docs and I've already added you.
Alright, I'm coming! Give me just a moment to add you and connect to WiFi. I hope Gothita is fine for the exchange. :)

Suairyu

Banned
God.

Damn.

Level 1 Sigilyph vs. Level 28 Audino.

Sigilyph is a trade, plus he's holding a lucky egg.

After swapping in Victini to kill the Audino, Sigilyph jumped to Level 20.

That was incredible.

Question for those who have beaten the sixth gym:
What level should I get my new Pokémon up to if I want the sixth gym to have challenge? My last team was overlevelled hence my complete refresh.

Izayoi

Banned
Android18a said:
I'm dreading getting there. He gave me hell on my Japanese run... it's just so damned fast!
Go Haxorus!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Zekrom!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Archeops.
Surf.
Go Krookodile...
Focus Blast.
Go... Lilligant?
FUCKING FIRE BLAST.

COOL

AWESOME

God damn it's all coming back to me from last time. FFFFFFFFF

Just tried some random matchups. Definitely have to get my team into the 50s at some point ^^ It's not funny when you can't even land a hit.

Parts

Izayoi said:
Go Haxorus!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Zekrom!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Archeops.
Surf.
Go Krookodile...
Focus Blast.
Go... Lilligant?
FUCKING FIRE BLAST.

COOL

AWESOME

Sounds like I lucked out by having my Haxorus Dragon Dance. I literally sweeped his entire team in one shot, that felt so fucking epic to do, my best moment in the game. :lol

Wiseblade

Izayoi said:
Go Haxorus!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Zekrom!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Archeops.
Surf.
Go Krookodile...
Focus Blast.
Go... Lilligant?
FUCKING FIRE BLAST.

COOL

AWESOME

My Serperior was a beast vs N/Gethis. Coil 3/4 times at the beginning for an easy sweep.

Snivy officially the best starter am confirmed.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Wiseblade said:
My Serperior was a beast vs N/Gethis. Coil 3/4 times at the beginning for an easy sweep.

I think my snivy is broken.

He feels weak compared to the rest of my team

all of them are around level 30 - 33 and the snivy (evolved) just takes way to much damage, has low health and does crap all damage :(

Izayoi said:
Go Haxorus!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Zekrom!
Dragon Pulse.
Go Archeops.
Surf.
Go Krookodile...
Focus Blast.
Go... Lilligant?
FUCKING FIRE BLAST.

COOL

AWESOME

My Reshiram survived the Dragon Pulse, paralyzed it with Dragonbreath, then killed it on the second turn ^_^.

Izayoi

Banned
Parts said:
Sounds like I lucked out by having my Haxorus Dragon Dance. I literally sweeped his entire team in one shot, that felt so fucking epic to do, my best moment in the game. :lol
I didn't think about it before hand and had Haxorus out without DDing and I immediately regretted it when he sent out that fucker. I had completely pushed it out of my memory unfortunately.

Wiseblade said:

I ended up just tanking him with Samurott while I spammed potions and he ran out of fucking Dragon Pulse. Cleaned up after that. Really, his team is easier
sans Hydregion, obviously
than
that guy called N's <-lol spoiler fooling
was.

darkpaladinmfc said:
My Reshiram survived the Dragon Pulse, paralyzed it with Dragonbreath, then killed it on the second turn ^_^.
Reshiram has higher SpD, which kind of sucks because it's a guaranteed one-shot on Zekrom.

In any case, yeah, any ideas on how they're going to top that? I don't think Pokemon has ever been that holy shit outside of maybe the Dialga/Palkia or Arceus movies before.

The music especially. Just so amazing. Fuck.

Gravijah

BW E4 BATTLE THEME IS STILL THE BEST BATTLE THEME IN THE SERIES

Alright, time to transfer some Pokemon. Kinda tempted to bring over some of my friends from SS...

SlickVic

Really liking the Team Plasma theme. I think this is the first game I actually look forward to battling Team grunts, just to hear that theme play.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Arren said:
Thanks a lot, BGBW! I'll be sure to make good use of this Solosis.
Hope I didn't leave you hanging too long. Was watching the news when I noticed you had entered the room.

BW has great themes. Added a few to Brawl to battle to. ;) Route 209? Nice song, but you can't fight to that.

Mr. Sam

Electivirus said:
I'd like to think that I take my time...

Jesus Christ - and I thought I was a slow player!

I was disappointed by the challenge offered by the eighth gym. I used one hyper potion and killed everyone in one sitting. Didn't help most of the trainers had pokemon which apparently didn't actually know damage-inducing moves. Yeah, Dragon Dance is all well and good but it doesn't help if I kill you in two turns, does it?

Arren

BGBW said:
Hope I didn't leave you hanging too long. Was watching the news when I noticed you had entered the room.
No problems at all. I had some minor hindrance at first too, but everything went nicely afterwards. Thanks again. :)

Jitto said:
I have a spare ditto if anyone wants it.
Hope I'm not demanding too much for today, but I'd love to get my hands on it if possible.

Izayoi

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
HOLY FUCK GUYS I CAUGHT A TYNAMO O:
Nice.

One of the... three (six I guess counting his evos) Pokemon in the game with no weaknesses?

Also, transferring 500+ Pokemon is not awesome.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I understand, nature, characteristics and EVs. IVs look like a pain so I don't think I'll bother with those to begin with.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Master of stealth; sneaking around all the trainers on the right hand side of the map just so I can fly to all the towns.

Dascu

Izayoi said:
Sableye and Spiritomb, both Ghost/Dark.

Bronzong comes in a close second with only one weakness if he's got Levitate.
Oh, right. I thought you meant there were others in the B/W gen with no weaknesses.

Ondore

Regulus Tera said:
Whoever came up with the encounter rate is a fucking douchebag.

Fixed.

Watch out if you're going to Route 18 - the Gentleman there (
Basculin/Simisage/Darmantian
) nearly wiped my party. I only finished with one Pokemon at 9 HP left, and at the time my party was L38.

I don't think I've ever come that close to a party wipe ingame in Pokemon. (Now, the Battle Towers and Frontiers over the years...)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Never done it before, but i'm so fucking close to taking servine out of my team.

grass pokemon are fucking useless.

its attacks are weak against nearly EVERYONE I FACE UGH. and gets killed in a few hits by pokemon that the rest of my team can normaly one hit without using anything special.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
HolyCheck said:
Never done it before, but i'm so fucking close to taking servine out of my team.

grass pokemon are fucking useless.
Well I took Pignite off my team so don't feel bad, but grass is far from useless. My Lilligant is a killer.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Merry Christmas:
SuVaI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom