• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

DoomXploder7 said:
i dont try to make sense of it anymore since i found out poison is weak to psychic.

Poison should be totally strong against fighting..but it isn't. Fighting require active movement which increase blood flow which cause the poison to spread much faster. But too it doesn't work that way, and is only strong against grass type.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Green Scar said:
Fighting. That's it.

Lots of things resist Dark too, so being Super Effective isn't the only way to go about it.

Achtius said:
Poison should be totally strong against fighting..but it isn't. Fighting require active movement which increase blood flow which cause the poison to spread much faster. But too it doesn't work that way, and is only strong against grass type.

Poison should be strong against Water, because it spreads easily through them. And Ice should resist Dragon, which would give us a second type to resist Dragon and make Ice a usable defensive type. Whereas right now, Ice is the most horrific defensive type in the game.

Wilsongt

Alright, thanks. Added my info even though I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. Only got the third badge. Most of my time goes to grad school, grading students papers, etc.

Achtius

DoomXploder7 said:
how does something like masquerain have intimidate it has to be one of the least intimidating pokemon ever.

The pattern on its wing... it's an eye, so it appears to be bigger and scarier then it actually is.

Gravijah

ryan-ts said:
Hey, anyone want to do a trade back so I can evolve my Boldore?

FC is 3739 8886 1313

I can help after I catch this bastard Mienshao. My FC is in the list.

Edit: OK got him. FC: 4813 6217 8362

ryan-ts

Gravijah said:
I'll be in the WiFi room!
I cannot see you, maybe something is wrong with my connection. I did get a couple error code's that suggested it could be because too many people are connected.

Gravijah

ryan-ts said:
I cannot see you, maybe something is wrong with my connection. I did get a couple error code's that suggested it could be because too many people are connected.

Re-join the WiFi room and I'll do the same.

Gravijah

You keep popping in and out. Either the servers are getting hammered or we just aren't compatible! Might have to try someone else.

farnham

Banned
HolyCheck said:
~54% of the last 57 hours since buying pokemon have been spent playing pokemon. TY in game timer.
playing pokemon while seeing sanzenith (T.T) dishing out some ownage was awesome

ryan-ts

razgriz417 said:
Anyone free to help me evolve my Boldore as well?

FC: 3181 5433 4444

ryan do you want to try trading?

I would but Gravijah and I struggled to get it to work and my Boldore, now a Gigalith is stranded with Gravijah.

You should try with someone else to see if it's my connection that is messing it up.

I'm using Google DNS servers, could that be the problem?

Gravijah

razgriz417 said:
Anyone free to help me evolve my Boldore as well?

FC: 3181 5433 4444

ryan do you want to try trading?

We're halfway through the trade. He sent me the Boldore, but we can't connect again to get it traded back.

ryan-ts said:
I would but Gravijah and I struggled to get it to work and my Boldore, now a Gigalith is stranded with Gravijah.

You should try with someone else to see if it's my connection that is messing it up.

I'm not sure. If you could go back to your normal DNS for a bit we could find out.

ryan-ts said:

Ah ok, it seems like the nintendo servers are hit or miss, I average about 1 relog per trade to get it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom