• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

What's the deal on this Audino grinding? Is it just something nice for your main game run-through, or do the end game trainers still give significantly more exp?

Gravijah

DragonKnight said:
Could you really make me a tynamo and a dratini egg?

OK I have the eggs of Tynamo and Dratini now. You want them hatched or you want them to stay as eggs?

Balb said:
The transfer minigame you play when you want to import Gen 4 Pokemon is pretty fun, except for the fact that it's freaking timed. That kills it for me.

Boo at it!

Mank said:
What's the deal on this Audino grinding? Is it just something nice for your main game run-through, or do the end game trainers still give significantly more exp?

It's usually more efficient to just grind Audino since they always give huge amounts of exp. Trainers with Audino though? Those are amazing. ;)

Gravijah said:
OK I have the eggs of Tynamo and Dratini now. You want them hatched or you want them to stay as eggs?

Boo at it!

It's usually more efficient to just grind Audino since they always give huge amounts of exp. Trainers with Audino though? Those are amazing. ;)

Would you mind hatching them? Both pokes gain exp slowly and I could use the exp boost. I can only offer junk though as I only have my second badge.

Woffls

Argghhh! Lickitung is bloody impossible to catch! It's on 1hp and I've thrown about 10 Pokéballs, 2 Ultras, 4 Greats and a Premier, and it's still just standing there poking its stupid tongue at me :( lvl 49, cheeky sod.

[fake edit] Oh, there we go. Must have known I was talking about it on gaf and decided it would be safer inside an Ultra ball ;D

Balb

Woffls said:
Argghhh! Lickitung is bloody impossible to catch! It's on 1hp and I've thrown about 10 Pokéballs, 2 Ultras, 4 Greats and a Premier, and it's still just standing there poking its stupid tongue at me :( lvl 49, cheeky sod.

[fake edit] Oh, there we go. Must have known I was talking about it on gaf and decided it would be safer inside an Ultra ball ;D

Stock up on dusk balls in the future, assuming you catch a lot of your Pokemon at night or in caves. They have a better capture rate than ultra balls.

Roto13

Just got the Super Rod. I went to Route 1 and used it and caught a Pokemon. "Oh, pfft, it's just a Basculin. Great. WTF, level 50?" Was not expecting that. xD

Hmm. Trying to figure out whether Careful is a good nature for THROH. I mean obviously I can't run the set I first wanted with that but I don't think I should just trash it, I might have something really good on my hands here.

Woffls

Balb said:
Stock up on dusk balls in the future, assuming you catch a lot of your Pokemon at night or in caves. They have a better capture rate than ultra balls.
OH. I didn't know the rate was higher than Ultras. I have a bunch of dusk balls as well ¬¬ Thanks!

Off to get me a Volcarona now!

Anyone with White version willing to trade me a Thundurus temporarily? I need one in the PokeDex before I can find my own on the GTS. I can trade my Tornadus as collateral to make sure we trade back...

Roto13

Apparently people on the GTS want ridiculous impossible Pokemon for Zekrom. A Gigalith with a level less than 9? Yeah, sure, I'll get right on that with my cheat device here. Ass.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thought I'd try a new team for post game content, but I realise a lot of the other Pokes I like have similar types. Decisions... decisions...

blamite

Spr_5b_550B.png

Just swept Clay's entire gym with Blueeye. :D The guy's such a beast.
First time I can think of that an in-game trade has been super useful.

Poyunch

UltimateIke said:
Anyone with White version willing to trade me a Thundurus temporarily? I need one in the PokeDex before I can find my own on the GTS. I can trade my Tornadus as collateral to make sure we trade back...
I'm up for it.

3825 7917 3322

Teknoman

blamite said:
Spr_5b_550B.png

Just swept Clay's entire gym with Blueeye. :D The guy's such a beast.
First time I can think of that an in-game trade has been super useful.

Either I missed something, or I havent been offered any in game trades. Maybe I missed one or two npcs in a house or something...

Gravijah said:
To the WiFi room!

Why don't we exit and then come back in? It worked for me last time

Okay I am clearly having issues. I've never had a problem trading online with D/P/Pt or HG/SS so what has changed with B/W?

I tried turning C-Gear on this time

Sorry about that lol. It looks like you can't trade online in this game without having the C-Gear turned on. Thanks for your patience and thanks for the trade!

blamite

Teknoman said:
Either I missed something, or I havent been offered any in game trades. Maybe I missed one or two npcs in a house or something...
It was in one of the houses in Driftveil. You give the kid a Minccio, he gives you a Basculine. In White, at least.

Suairyu

Banned
WiFi wobblies seem to have been ironed out now. Voice chat even stayed consistently strong through-out a trade with a Texan, so that's a first.

Gravijah

DragonKnight said:
Why don't we exit and then come back in? It worked for me last time

Okay I am clearly having issues. I've never had a problem trading online with D/P/Pt or HG/SS so what has changed with B/W?

I tried turning C-Gear on this time

Did you do anything different that final time?

ryan-ts said:
Hate to bother you again but once you're done in there, mind checking the GTS again? I went back to the globe and found that I didn't set my location after all.

I checked again but didn't see it. Did you remove it from the GTS and add it again? You could try adding another Pokemon too, maybe something not as common.

Reich said:
How useless are Zorua and Vicitini ? Damn!

Zorua is pretty bad for until it evolves. I had a bit of trouble trying to use it in fights, you have to be aware who's last in your party at all times. As for Vicitini, its stats alone make it a beast

Red

I know this may be a weird request, but does anyone have a Nincada or Shedinja available to give me? I don't have much I can send in return, but it would be appreciated.

Dartastic said:
SON OF A FUCKING BITCH THIS GODDAMN FOURTH GYM LEADER WITH THE GODDAMN CONSTANT ELECTRIC SWITCHING SHIT UGGGGGGGGGGGH

Ha, it was annoying, yeah. My team was over-levelled and I still got grief from those Emongas purely because of the constant switching and healing.

What is the deal with everyone clogging up the GTS with impossible trades? I can't find a serious Thundurus offer because I only get results with people asking for the legendary dragons "lv. 9 and under." WTF people, stop being stupid and get out of the way!

blamite

Dartastic said:
SON OF A FUCKING BITCH THIS GODDAMN FOURTH GYM LEADER WITH THE GODDAMN CONSTANT ELECTRIC SWITCHING SHIT UGGGGGGGGGGGH

ME
Tell me about it. :/
Boldore with Smack Down helped me a lot. Not to mention that Sandile's Sand Tomb saved my life by taking out the last pixel of Zebstrika's health at the last possible moment. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom