• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

Gravijah said:
I checked again but didn't see it. Did you remove it from the GTS and add it again? You could try adding another Pokemon too, maybe something not as common.
Level 38 Deino Female Trainer Name: Zaza

This is it, I can feel it!

People with white, have you gone to white forest and found a
trapinch?
I need one to get earth power on hydreigon. Have to get the little thing to like level 64 or something!

Ravidrath

UltimateIke said:
What is the deal with everyone clogging up the GTS with impossible trades? I can't find a serious Thundurus offer because I only get results with people asking for the legendary dragons "lv. 9 and under." WTF people, stop being stupid and get out of the way!

Yeah, a lot of trades are bullshit.

Although that's a new, stupid wrinkle on it? In D/P/Pt everyone seemed to want Level 100 Palkia / Dialgas.

MatthewB92 said:
Not if your ninjask lol.

:O Of course, Speed Boost, that ridiculous thing. Ha, well, in the context of the main quest, trainers who use it are just assholes who can't face their inevitable defeat.

Ravidrath

MatthewB92 said:
People with white, have you gone to white forest and found a
trapinch?
I need one to get earth power on hydreigon. Have to get the little thing to like level 64 or something!

Just curious, but why do you want Earth Power on it?

If you can wait a few days, it shouldn't be too long before I can transfer my Flygon w/ Earth Power to my game and just breed you one with it already.

Green Scar said:
:O Of course, Speed Boost, that ridiculous thing. Ha, well, in the context of the main quest, trainers who use it are just assholes who can't face their inevitable defeat.
But I swear they changed how protect and detect work. I was never lucky enough to get 3 protects in a row but in this game it happen 3 times when I was battling a random trainer!

you'd think Gamefreak would make obviously impossible trades illegal like legendaries under a certain level, or a report button( though that would probably be abused -.-, sigh why can't we have nice things ) .

TheOGB

Banned
blamite said:
Tell me about it. :/
Boldore with Smack Down helped me a lot. Not to mention that Sandile's Sand Tomb saved my life by taking out the last pixel of Zebstrika's health at the last possible moment. :lol
My Boldore with Smack Down didn't do shit. They killed him. :/

fucking crits, man

Red

MatthewB92 said:
But I swear they changed how protect and detect work. I was never lucky enough to get 3 protects in a row but in this game it happen 3 times when I was battling a random trainer!
They seem to be used really often this gen.

MatthewB92 said:

Nah, you were probably just unlucky. The percentage of success is halved or something after every use, but it's still hypothetically possible to pull of an unbroken chain of successful Detects/Protects.

MatthewB92 said:
It's almost as good as earthquake and I'm making a SpAttack hydreigon and that is the only way he can learn it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm surprised by how many Pokemon I really like the look of this gen and I'm also surprised they are of the types I usually don't go for.

Ondore

MatthewB92 said:

It used to work 100 - 50 - 25 - 12.5% and so on, but now it's 100 - 50 - 50 and if it fails, the next one is guaranteed.

Shitsux.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Holy Order Sol said:
Protect/Detect is amazing when you use Toxic/Curse as a Ghost.
Talking of curse, I laughed when a member of the elite four used it on their last Pokemon which had less than half its health left.

I think I'll try out, Sawk, Maractus, Bouffalant, Heatmor, Golurk and Escavalier. I would have gone with Scrafty as a fighting type, but everyone is using him.

Dartastic

YES YES YES YES YES JUST TOOK DOWN THE FOURTH GYM LEADER FINALLY! Put the first emolga asleep and knocked it out, and when the second one came in it tagged in the zebra. Then I used yawn on it, put it to sleep, and gave it the hurt with Dewott. Then just one Emolga left... cake. =D

ok, who at gamefreak decided to give audinos attract? why is there no attract healer? love should be considered a status effect, considering it's the most infuriating one.

Ravidrath

blamite said:
It can't possibly be easier than Clay, though?

The ice gym is like the easiest in the game, so far.

If you have anything capable of fighting or fire at all, it's a snap - my Blaziken killed everything except the leader's Beartic with the first hit of Double Kick.

coldflame23 said:
I have a box full of tepigs...trying to get a shiny :|

If you're clearing house, I wouldn't mind grabbing one (and if you've got a huge amount left, could grab another for a friend.) I'm #50 on the list, I think.

Ravidrath

Are Axews super rare in Mistralton Cave, or are they only on certain floors?

I'm trying to get one right by the exit to Icirrus, but haven't run into one in quite some time.

Ravidrath said:
Are Axews super rare in Mistralton Cave, or are they only on certain floors?

I'm trying to get one right by the exit to Icirrus, but haven't run into one in quite some time.
Walk in the cave and you shouldn't be there more than 5 minutes.

besides starter typings the only compliant i could have this gen is their decision to only make new pure ice pokemon, i mean ice is already the worst type defense-wise.

Styles

Why do I have this fondness for Munna? Never ever considered it to be on my team, but now it is, and it's not even that strong.

Delio

So i'm riding around on the right side of the map now cathing all kinds of stuff. If only my Amoongus was high enough for spore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom