• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jinko said:
You can get an Larvesta (Volcarona) egg from a guy in a red suit on Route 18, you'll need surf to get there.
I got that today. Don't know why I never bothered going down there before.
Main reason I went today was because of an outbreak.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Thundurus.. how long should I be walking around in the long grass for him during a storm :(

had about 50 random encounters in the tall grass so far and no luck

upandaway

Without any confirmation mail or anything, suddenly mailman at my door with the two games. White for me, Black for my friend.

Fuck yeah, it's on now.

I'll post the number thing when I get one in the game.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
upandaway said:
Without any confirmation mail or anything, suddenly mailman at my door with the two games. White for me, Black for my friend.

Fuck yeah, it's on now.

I'll post the number thing when I get one in the game.

:O congrats man, waiting that week you thought you woulda had to would have been hell

Woffls

Can somebody tell me what Pokémon outbreaks are, pretty please? I went to Route 2 and wandered around a little after seeing it on an iBoard, and it didn't really seem any different. The same Pokémon kept appearing.

And how god damn long does it take to find a Vullaby ¬¬

HolyCheck said:
Thundurus.. how long should I be walking around in the long grass for him during a storm :(

Try different patches of grass, and I don't think it needs to be tall grass.

upandaway

HolyCheck said:
:O congrats man, waiting that week you thought you woulda had to would have been hell
Yeah tell me about it. I was bracing for it. Then out of nowhere.

So, I got these two of these Club Nintendo codes now (my friend agrees too, they're useless to us). If anyone wants 'em, you can send me a PM.

Woffls

Great, apparantly one of the Pokédex sites was lying to me and Vullaby is only in Black. That was a waste of an hour :|

Can somebody trade one with me? What's the White equivalent? I have lots of Throhs! :p Also need to see a Tornadus!

Izayoi

Banned
HolyCheck said:

Are you sure it's on the route with the thunderstorm?

There has to be lighting and driving rain to the point where you can barely see.

He will not appear in regular old rainstorms.

He was my very first encounter every time I stepped into the grass on a thunderstorm route.

Wiseblade

Woffls said:
Can somebody tell me what Pokémon outbreaks are, pretty please? I went to Route 2 and wandered around a little after seeing it on an iBoard, and it didn't really seem any different. The same Pokémon kept appearing.

And how god damn long does it take to find a Vullaby ¬¬

Try different patches of grass, and I don't think it needs to be tall grass.
it's when Pokémon not native to the region show up in large numbers. For example, I currently have a Farfetch'd outbreak on Route 1. All swarm Pokémon have a 40% encounter rate.

upandaway

I still have the Bark Out Zoroark from the Jap event a while back. Maybe I could have some fun now...

Also I'm choosing Fire since in the Japanese version I chose Grass. On Grey it'll be Water I guess.

ryan-ts said:

^ for the record that was just for White. I still got the Black code.
Edit: well there

Nayishiki

Woffls said:
Great, apparantly one of the Pokédex sites was lying to me and Vullaby is only in Black. That was a waste of an hour :|

Can somebody trade one with me? What's the White equivalent? I have lots of Throhs! :p Also need to see a Tornadus!

I can give you a Vullaby my FC is 2322 5415 4411.

coldflame23 said:
Anyone can trade me a cryogonal?

I can give you a Cryogonal.

One day, in White, I'm going to create my Crazy Cat Lady team I've been wanting to make for so long.

Meowth, Glameow, Skitty, Purrloin, Shinx... just need one more evo line of cats and it's ready. Did I miss a line?

upandaway

Wiseblade said:
it's when Pokémon not native to the region show up in large numbers. For example, I currently have a Farfetch'd outbreak on Route 1. All swarm Pokémon have a 40% encounter rate.
Hey Wiseblade, which starter did you choose

Izayoi

Banned
upandaway said:
^ for the record that was just for White. I still got the Black code.
Edit: well there
You're awesome and I love you.

Nayishiki said:
I can give you a Cryogonal.
Are you breeding them? I wouldn't mind one either. Nature isn't important, just trying to complete the dex and after an hour and a half of looking for one I kinda just gave up. I've got all of the version exclusive Gen V stuff if you're looking for something in particular.

Wiseblade

upandaway said:
Hey Wiseblade, which starter did you choose
20100723190104!495Snivy.png

The best one.

Izayoi

Banned
Suairyu said:
Izayoi - you still good for some Karrablast/Shelmet and Vullaby shenanigans later?
I am. I'm breeding them right now. It's 7AM and I have yet to go to bed, so I'll post here when I'm ready and then after we trade I'm hitting the sack.

Nayishiki

Izayoi said:
You're awesome and I love you.

Are you breeding them? I wouldn't mind one either. Nature isn't important, just trying to complete the dex and after an hour and a half of looking for one I kinda just gave up. I've got all of the version exclusive Gen V stuff if you're looking for something in particular.

Yes I'm breeding them. I can give you one for anything.

Suairyu

Banned
Izayoi said:
I am. I'm breeding them right now. It's 7AM and I have yet to go to bed, so I'll post here when I'm ready and then after we trade I'm hitting the sack.
Holy shit. Mind you, I had a Pokémon binge so bad earlier this week that I didn't go to bed at all and kept playing through 'til 9pm the next day. Good times.

Nayishiki

Woffls said:
You should have my FC from last time, if not it'll be in your PM's. What do you want for it?

Last time we traded was with Pearl and Soulsilver so I'll need your FC. I'll take anything for it.

Izayoi said:
That would be awesome. I'm in the Google Docs list, White version.

Ok tell me when you are ready.I'm also in the Google Docs list, Black version.

Suairyu

Banned
Izayoi said:
Which version are you on, Nayishiki?

And you ready, Suairyu?
Yeah I'll kill this Audino then go right there. You on White version right now, yeah?

How do you want to go about the Karra/Shel trade? I have two Karrablasts if you wouldn't mind me keeping the Shelmet/Accelgor (trade karra for shel, trade Escavalier for another karra), but ultimately I'm just looking for a Pokédex fill so if you want it back then that's cool.

Anything in particular you want for Vullaby?

Woffls

Nayishiki said:
Last time we traded was with Pearl and Soulsilver so I'll need your FC. I'll take anything for it.
Oh yeah >_< forgot FC's were unique to each game. My FC for Pokémon White is 0217-9980-5725. Do I go in the room on the right? :s

Izayoi

Banned
Woffls said:
Oh yeah >_< forgot FC's were unique to each game. My FC for Pokémon White is 0217-9980-5725. Do I go in the room on the right? :s
Middle lady will get you where you need to go.

Gravijah said:
No kidding. Water for life.

In the wi-fi room, you guys. Just drop by whenever.

Woffls

Thanks again Nayishiki!

The trading room looked wellll confusing. Can you trade straight from boxes, because that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom