• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Raxus said:
I am waiting in the Wi-fi Room now. My friend code is 4555 9433 2002

Add me, and then PM me your code if you wanna trade.
Do you have a Pawniard(they're found on route 9)? The best I can do is give you a Mienfoo or an Oshawatt.

I have an extra Dark Pulseing Deino egg, if anyone wants it.

It's a leftover from my breeding escapades. I don't need anything in return; just extending a hand of generosity.

Electivirus said:

It's a leftover from my breeding escapades. I don't need anything in return; just extending a hand of generosity.

I'm having trouble trading and want to see if it's on my end. Could we possibly set up a trade to test it out? I will PM you my FC.

W1SSY

Electivirus said:

Edit: or not

Raxus

I need someone to trade me as well, even a joke trade back and forth. I need to see if I am having connection errors.

Has anyone managed to get seven stars at the Battle Institute in Nimbasa City yet?

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/battleinstitute.shtml

Is it even possible? Serebii doesn't list points for seven stars. I consider myself fairly competent in battle and have scored up to 5800 points, but I can't get past 6 stars. I'm ready to give up.

Fuck the Meganium with Grasswhistle, Rest, Substitute, and Double Team. Thankfully it eventually Struggle'd itself to death, since I couldn't hit it often enough to knock it out. But even worse than Meganium is that sometimes the 5th trainer uses legendaries. I had to beat a Raikou, Moltres, and Zapdos one 5th round when the previous 5th round's toughest fight was an Ursaring. :/

W1SSY

Raxus said:
I need someone to trade me as well, even a joke trade back and forth. I need to see if I am having connection errors.

If you still have a ditto I could trade you for that and try to breed a snivy if you need one.

W1SSY

My FC is 3739 8951 5637.
I need a second or so to get my phone set back up as a wifi point. Then I will be in to trade.

Jinko

Would it make sense for someone to make a steam channel/chat room, would be easier to meet up with people in the wifi club that way ?

W1SSY

Raxus said:
Figures you take the only ditto I nicknamed. I WILL MISS YOU HOT STUFF!
Did I take Hot Stuff? I thought I took the other one with the same nature not nicknamed. When I get the egg I will willingly trade Hot Stuff back.

dc89

You named your ditto hot stuff?! Haha.

I'm a pokenoob when it comes to breeding. Can you breed the starters from each Gen?

Red

Traded for a Swanna with Surf and Dive before I'm supposed to have them. Getting around easy now.
Found Waterfall on route 18
, so I've been exploring the map to my heart's content.

I'm up to Skyla now (haven't fought her), and my team is:

Level 43 Samurott
Level 46 Krookodile
Level 38 Musharna
Level 41 Elektross
+ HM slave (Level 35 Swanna)
+ evolving pokemon to raise (currently Tirtouga)

I gave up Moonlight on my Musharna for Dream Eater, and since then he's been getting a lot less use. Might have to make a trip to the Move Relearner...

Also was surprised and disappointed to see that Munna learns what amounts to the most powerful attack in the game, but that I evolved him too early to add it :(

dc89

Awesome!

Well I really need to play some more of this! Still at the first gym for gods sake! Worked all week though so I've not had time!

W1SSY

Wow that was fast, already got an egg from my servine and the ditto. I can go ahead and trade it over to you if you want Raxus.

Wow and just for the heck of it I took a couple more trips back and forth and now have three eggs. Breeding seems a lot faster but it could have been adjusted in more recent games because I have not played a pokemon since silver.

So it seems that the connection issue is on my end then. I connected to the Nintendo Wifi C earlier and downloaded the liberty pass, so my actual DS connection is fine, it's only with trades. Is it likely a router issue? Do I need to forward ports or turn off firewall or something?

Jinko

Sutton Dagger said:
So it seems that the connection issue is on my end then. I connected to the Nintendo Wifi C earlier and downloaded the liberty pass, so my actual DS connection is fine, it's only with trades. Is it likely a router issue? Do I need to forward ports or turn off firewall or something?

It's more likely its the weekend and fairly busy, there also seems to be bigger issues when connection from the US > Europe and vice versa.

How does breeding work in this game?

I've been to the daycare and I was not able to drop two pokemon there as usual. Also, I now want a Volcarona BADLY. I'm thinking I should train a Sawk while I'm at it too.

btkadams

SolarPowered said:
How does breeding work in this game?

I've been to the daycare and I was not able to drop two pokemon there as usual. Also, I now want a Volcarona BADLY. I'm thinking I should train a Sawk while I'm at it too.
you end up meeting one of the daycare people later on and i think that's when you unlock the ability to deposit two at a time.

Woffls

DAWGS I only got 3 more Pokémon to see on my Unova Dex! I need to catch and evolve a Vullaby, which is apparently in White somewhere. I also need to see Tornadus, so could I just swap my Thundurus with someone temporarily and swap straight back and get the entry?

And what's this Pokémon outbreak lark all about?

Does anyone know anything about the relics yet?

I just found out you can get a Volcarona at the very end of the relics in the desert. I've only got three gym badges and the cut HM. Do I need any HM moves for that?
btkadams said:
you end up meeting one of the daycare people later on and i think that's when you unlock the ability to deposit two at a time.
Ahh, I gotcha.

Wiseblade

SolarPowered said:
Does anyone know anything about the relics yet?

I just found out you can get a Volcarona at the very end of the relics in the desert. I've only got three gym badges and the cut HM. Do I need any HM moves for that?

Ahh, I gotcha.

That area won't even be available to you until the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom