• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

Banned
Are you fucking me.

vXxEU.png

survivor said:
Man I forgot how fun the TCG is.

I picked the Fire deck. Hopefully it's good
You can change decks whenever you want. Just refresh the page and hit the "Change Deck" button.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's hard for me to do it though, it won't let me log in and I haven't played the TCG in years...

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex said:
It's hard for me to do it though, it won't let me log in and I haven't played the TCG in years...
Won't let you log in? Recover your password. It just uses your Pokemon.com account.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Izayoi said:
Won't let you log in? Recover your password. It just uses your Pokemon.com account.

I get this:

cas_maintenance.jpg

Before it would log me in but redirect me to the HTTPS version of Pokemon.com. Whenever I would go to the TCG site I would still be logged out.

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex said:
Also, it's official.

For the first month of this thread (which still isn't over yet), we have surpassed the most active three months combined for the Diamond/Pearl thread and the most active two months combined for the HeartGold/SoulSilver thread.

Congrats to everyone! *pops cork*
Wow. I wonder if we could do another 4000 posts in a week. Would beat the all-time post count in just one month.

Andrex said:
I get this:

http://www.pokemontcg.com/images/site/cas_maintenance.jpg[IMG]

Before it would log me in but redirect me to the HTTPS version of Pokemon.com. Whenever I would go to the TCG site I would still be logged out.[/quote]
Ugh, that sucks. Nintendo needs to get their shit together.

[quote=survivor]For the TCG, can't you attach more than one energy card per turn? I could have swear I was able to do that.[/quote]
Nope, only one Energy per turn. Always been that way.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And I shouldn't even have to mentioned the Platinum thread...

Unfortunately it does seem the thread is winding down a little (still crazy active, though), this is a rough guess but I would say we're only adding 250 to 300 posts a day at this point.

Edit- Maybe double that. :p Like I said, rough guess. 2500 more posts by the end of the month seems doable.

Edit 2- Seems like 1000 posts a day actually, 4000 by the end of the month seems assured even accounting for more dippage.

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex said:
OK I can't tell if we're talking about B/W or the TCG anymore...
Yeah well whose fault is that?
<3

In all seriousness, if the words "awesome" and "Flareon" are ever mentioned in the same sentence you can be sure that it's definitely not referring to the games.

Izayoi said:
<3

In all seriousness, if the words "awesome" and "Flareon" are ever mentioned in the same sentence you can be sure that it's definitely not referring to the games.

yeah....did a double take there

JVIDICAN

Izayoi said:
<3

He "looks" awesome atleast. :p

BJK

Of all the things I do in these games, soft-resetting the DS to try and get a shiny is one of the dumbest....yet I can't help myself. (I blame Metagross for looking so cool back in the day.)

I can only usually bring myself to do it once during a generation (and it has to be for a forced-capture circumstance), and I seem to have decided on Victini.

Magnus

BJK said:
Of all the things I do in these games, soft-resetting the DS to try and get a shiny is one of the dumbest....yet I can't help myself. (I blame Metagross for looking so cool back in the day.)

I can only usually bring myself to do it once during a generation (and it has to be for a forced-capture circumstance), and I seem to have decided on Victini.

Oh lord...to gamble on a 1/8192 chance? rofl

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
GSE3Z.png

Four Pokemon threads on the front page at the same time.

I think it's safe to say the fad is back.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
Psh, two OTs by you and one "last posted" by you, too. And people complain about me! ;(

Hey, you have 200 more posts than me in this thread last time I checked, making you king of this castle (for now.)

And I did not appreciate the Jolteon comment. >:0

Gravijah

Andrex said:
Hey, you have 200 more posts than me in this thread last time I checked, making you king of this castle (for now.)

And I did not appreciate the Jolteon comment. >:0

I've actually been watching the post counter on this thread, and we've actually had the same pace post wise for a week or so now. I'm almost always 200 posts ahead and it has been like that since... maybe 400-500.

D-Pad

DoomXploder7 said:
trying to get mespirit and crescelia i remember how much i hate roamers >:|

Those are the EASIEST roamers to get EVER! You have that BEAUTIFUL map on the lower screen, all you have to do is go back and forth between two routes until they eventually land on you.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
I've actually been watching the post counter on this thread, and we've actually had the same pace post wise for a week or so now. I'm almost always 200 posts ahead and it has been like that since... maybe 400-500.

Me too. Although I think in the last two days I've outpaced you by a smidge.

D-Pad said:
Those are the EASIEST roamers to get EVER! You have that BEAUTIFUL map on the lower screen, all you have to do is go back and forth between two routes until they eventually land on you.

they are still pains to catch especially when you poketransefered practically everyone :X

D-Pad

DoomXploder7 said:
they are still pains to catch especially when you poketransefered practically everyone :X

Haha oh yeah! THAT could be a problem.

Completing the Pokedex sounds so fun right now, but I'm having trouble choosing my team for the tourny... :\

JVIDICAN

Alright I think I have my final team put together! :D
What do you guys think?

Starmie w/Life Orb
thunderbolt
icebeam
hydro pump
recover

Staraptor w/ choice scarf
Brave bird
double edge
close combat
U-turn

Garchomp w/ Salac berry
Earthquake
stone edge
Outrage
Sword dance

Scrafty w/choice band
Hi jump kick
crunch
dragon dance
stone edge

Breloom w/ toxic orb
Spore
substitute
focus punch
seed bomb

Chandelure w/ Leftovers
flame thrower
shadow ball
calm mind
substitute

Who wants to battle? :p

D-Pad

I said I would but I'm not ready yet. > >;

Good news is that I just found my training grounds, w 10000+EXP Audinos for a Pokemon 2 levels lower than it holding Lucky Egg yay!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
JVIDICAN said:
There are way to many rotoms/jolteons/ect. in WiFi to be over reliant on flying types. >_<

Don't remind me. >_<

Although I'm 1 and 0 for random matches but it was a hard battle.

Articalys

D-Pad said:
I said I would but I'm not ready yet. > >;

Good news is that I just found my training grounds, w 10000+EXP Audinos for a Pokemon 2 levels lower than it holding Lucky Egg yay!
Where is this, Giant Chasm?

D-Pad

JVIDICAN said:
Go with brave, definitely.
Now that that's solved, would you be interested in battling sometime in the next hour? :p

Oh yeah, I almost forgot :p Give me a couple of minutes to get ready.

Will Sassy not keep Escavalier alive? I guess fire's the only thing I'm worried about here... How about Relaxed (+def - spd)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom