• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee-V70 said:
Can a Lucky Egg boost apply to a Pokemon with an Experience Share? Like, for example:

Equip lead with Lucky Egg.
Equip secondary with Exp. Share.
KO random Pokemon
will it end up like this:
Lead gained x*2 Experience Points!
Secondary gained x*2 Experience Points!

or this:
Lead gained x*2 Experience Points!
Secondary gained x Experience Points!

Testing now.

Fake edit- what Harpuia said.

I'm mostly just trying to figure out the way to get the most EXP at this point--do I give a secondary a Lucky Egg and just switch it out, or give the secondary an Exp. Share and just raise it that way?

Ken

MatthewB92 said:

FC is 4341 2049 7728

Haven't done much trading (only traded once over Wifi) yet so could you post/PM me what I'm trading what to who.

The middle person/Wifi room in the Pokemon center is where I go right?

Ken said:
FC is 4341 2049 7728

Haven't done much trading (only traded once over Wifi) yet so could you post/PM me what I'm trading what to who.

The middle person/Wifi room in the Pokemon center is where I go right?
Got steam?

Roto13

DoomXploder7 said:
they are still pains to catch especially when you poketransefered practically everyone :X
Yeah, in my Gen IV games, I intentionally left a Marowak with False Swipe, a Venusaur with Sleep Powder, and a few HM slaves, specifically for this purpose. :p

kiryani

Ok, my quest for starters is nearly complete.

If anyone has a Chikorita and/or a Mudkip I'll gladly trade any other starter pokemon for them. They're the last 2 I need :(

Harpuia

kiryani said:

If anyone has a Chikorita and/or a Mudkip I'll gladly trade any other starter pokemon for them. They're the last 2 I need :(

I got a chikorita I can breed quickly if you want.

Harpuia said:
Anyone got a list for the preferred ev training locations in Black/White? Sorry, competitive noob here, lol.
Speed- Basculin - Route 3(surf) - 2 speed EVs
Sp.A- Litwick/Elgyem - Celestial Tower - 1 Sp.A EV
HP- Palpitoad/stunfisk- Icirrus City - 2 HP EVs
Sp.D - Frillish - Route 17/18, and P2 Labortory(surf) - 1 Sp.D EV
Att- Patrat/Lillipup- Route 1 - 1 Att. EV
Def - Yamask- Relic Castle - 1 Def. EV

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Harpuia said:
Anyone got a list for the preferred ev training locations in Black/White? Sorry, competitive noob here, lol.

These are what I've been using. They group most EVs groups together in places. It's great.

HP - Icirrus City (Surf is 100%)
Attack - Route 1, Route 4 (100%), Dragonspiral Tower (just north of town, in the grass. 75%).
Defense - Wellspring Cave (50%), Relic Castle 1st Floor (50%)
Special Attack - Celestial Tower (100%)
Special Defense - Route 4 (Surf, 100%), Relic Castle Bottom (in the last two rooms with Claydols, 100%)
Speed - Route 1 (Surf, 100%)

Roto13

kiryani said:

I can breed you a Mudkip. You don't need to give me anything, but I wouldn't say no to a Dusk Stone if you have a spare.

JVIDICAN

Roto13 said:
I can breed you a Mudkip. You don't need to give me anything, but I wouldn't say no to a Dusk Stone if you have a spare.
Breed me one too!
I can set you up with something as well. just let me know what. :p

Harpuia

kiryani said:

eggs all ready. FC is 0346 8549 3661

Wiseblade

EvilMario said:
These are what I've been using. They group most EVs groups together in places. It's great.

HP - Icirrus City (Surf is 100%)
Attack - Route 4 (100%), Dragonspiral Tower (just north of town, in the grass. 75%).
Defense - Wellspring Cave (50%), Relic Castle 1st Floor (50%)
Special Attack - Celestial Tower (100%)
Special Defense - Route 4 (Surf, 100%), Relic Castle Bottom (in
the last two rooms with Claydols, 100%)
Speed - Route 1 (100%)
Wait, what?Patrat and lillipup are all that can be found on route 1 can give 1 attack EV each. It's the easiest spot for attack EV training.

And heading east from nacrene city is a way quicker way to get a 100% basculin encounter rate.

kiryani

Roto13 said:

Sorry man, I don't have a dusk stone full stop :(

Harpuia said:
I'd like..a chimchar.

Fresh Chimchar here for you.

My FC is 3568 0959 2054

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wiseblade said:
Wait, what?Patrat and lillipup are all that can be found on route 1 can give 1 attack EV each. It's the easiest spot for attack EV training.

And heading east from nacrene city is a way quicker way to get a 100% basculin encounter rate.

I mean Route 1, Surfing ;P

I'll add Route 1, I didn't even realize it. Sometimes I do want to be fighting slightly higher level Pokemon, so I can gain experience while training.

Roto13

kiryani said:
Sorry man, I don't have a dusk stone full stop :(

Fresh Chimchar here for you.

My FC is 3568 0959 2054
That's fine. You can have it for a throwaway. I'm number 53 on the FC list. (Gonna be a minute, though. Gotta hatch this Mudkip.)

EDIT: Also, I will need your friend code.
JVIDICAN said:
Lol. I need an excuse to breed again. :p

Well, if you absolutely must rub some Pokemon together to see what comes out, I'm still working on my Sinnoh Pokedex. If you have a Spiritomb, you could save me some time by breeding one. :p

kiryani

Roto13 said:
That's fine. You can have it for a throwaway. I'm number 53 on the FC list. (Gonna be a minute, though. Gotta hatch this Mudkip.)

Well, if you absolutely must rub some Pokemon together to see what comes out, I'm still working on my Sinnoh Pokedex. If you have a Spiritomb, you could save me some time by breeding one. :p

Wi-Fi room seems broken.

My FC is 3568 0959 2054

We can give it a shot I guess.

Harpuia

kiryani said:
Wi-Fi room seems broken.

My FC is 3568 0959 2054

This is not the first time I've had problems. I'm seeking a trade again. if not, try entering and re-entering my fc.

EDIT: SUCCESS

Roto13

kiryani said:
Wi-Fi room seems broken.

My FC is 3568 0959 2054

Well, we can give it a try, and if it doesn't work, I'll hang onto it for you and we can try again later.

JVIDICAN

Roto13 said:

I'll see what I can do!

My team just got destroyed by a quiver danced liligant using petal dance. It was the guys last pokemon and it only had 1hp left. :/

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
what's a trainer gotta do to catch a Zekrom witth max IVs in attack and Adament nature?!

*shakes fist at RNG*

Yes, I'm using an adament nature pokemon with synchronize to lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom