• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVIDICAN

Huh. I was looking on supercheats to get an idea of how a double battle team should work. To my surprise I've battled every damn team listed on the first 3 pages of that site at least twice. They're also the ones that rage quit before you can deal the final blow. >_<
Unoriginal bastards. >:/

Roto13

shahkur said:
WTF really? LOL, I'm such an idiot. Sorry about that.
We can try again. :p Trade me your Suicune and I'll give you my Mewtwo, then trade my Mewtwo back for Mew, etc. That's the fastest way to do this.

shahkur

We can try again. :p Trade me your Suicune and I'll give you my Mewtwo, then trade my Mewtwo back for Mew, etc. That's the fastest way to do this.

Thank you for both your patience and kindness. I really owe you one. Erm, can you show me Tornadus?

I don't know if this was already posted or not, but some awesome dude managed to create a program that allows you to send .pkm files through a pseudo GTS.

The video walkthrough on how to do it is here.

Perfect IV Pokemon, here I come!

JVIDICAN

The Broken Ska Record said:
How could it be any worse?
Oh, I don't know..
180px-533Gurdurr.png

Hey guys, I created .pkm files of some Pokemon (Victini, Chandelure, Golurk, Galvantula, and a few others) to be changed in Pokesav so that they have 31 IVs all across the board.

Does anyone want the unhacked original files?

shahkur

Roto13 said:
Oops, apparently I don't have an Eevee. :p Enjoy the Oshawott, though. Thanks for the Jynx.

Hey, for both your time and kindness, you've done more than enough. Really, THANK YOU. Now I feel bad for not giving you anything worthwhile. Next time, I'll give you something good, just you watch. :)

Roto13

shahkur said:
Hey, for both your time and kindness, you've done more than enough. Really, THANK YOU. Now I feel bad for not giving you anything worthwhile. Next time, I'll give you something good, just you watch. :)
My Pokedex is complete. I have everything already. :p Glad I could help.

NEO0MJ

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
The entire Timburr line should never have been greenlit. Easily some of the worst stuff to have graced the series IMO.

Timburr itself was pretty cool and had potential. Then it's first evolution turned out to be a clown on steroids. Second was good but could have been much better. But get used to seeing it though, it's gonna replace Mechamp.

Wiseblade

Shed_a_Ninja said:
Hey guys, I created .pkm files of some Pokemon (Victini, Chandelure, Golurk, Galvantula, and a few others) to be changed in Pokesav so that they have 31 IVs all across the board.

Does anyone want the unhacked original files?
BOO!

Andrefpvs

Shed_a_Ninja said:

:|

On an unrelated note, screw that Brick Breaker flash game! How can I be awesome at Arkanoid and suck at this?

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! At the last level too!

EDIT2: Espeon get! YES!

Except for needing the Regis and catching this damn cresscelia everything is coming along fine, oh yeah and getting a gulpin, sadly my will to play pokemon has been lost until my 3DS arrives

I'm not sure if I should switch out my Pidove with a Woobat. It'd be nice to have a Psychic type with Flying instead of another Normal with Flying. I already have a Herdier (which is the best early/Normal 'Mon I've come across).

Vhalyar

The Broken Ska Record said:
I'm not sure if I should switch out my Pidove with a Woobat. It'd be nice to have a Psychic type with Flying instead of another Normal with Flying. I already have a Herdier (which is the best early/Normal 'Mon I've come across).
if you want some Psychic/Flying, there's the awesome Sigilyph.

Vhalyar said:
if you want some Psychic/Flying, there's the awesome Sigilyph.
Actually, I just want variety in my types. I haven't caught anything recently that would add to my team. I did get a Blitzle, or whatever, but it's so low a level and doesn't have any good Electric moves.

Roto13

tim1138 said:
So if Reshiram and Zekrom are unbreedable how exactly are people hoping to trade for level 9 versions of them on the GTS?
They don't. Those trades are impossible. They're just being assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom