• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Pad

Soule said:
Whewww I was verrrry close to trading that, I'm not so keen to use my legendaries, they're kinda just trophies at the moment. Ummm I wouldn't know what to trade for a Zorua/Zoroark. Right now I don't have very much to trade, the best thing I would say I have would be like a Squirtle, Hitmonlee/Hitmontop and Snivy I don't even have my Cyndaquil anymore. Otherwise everything else is definitely quite easily gained from Black/White if you have a bit of patience :\

Ummm well if anyone has a Zorua they'd be willing to part with let us know because I really want one since missing out on the event >_< dunno what I'll trade for it tho

PokeGAF is great. We just give shit away.

Want an Oshawott?

JVIDICAN

Crunched said:
I'm trying to figure out what bug type to use. My team now is Cloyster, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, Metagross, and Salamence. Big weakness due to the 3 dragons. Would be alright swapping one out, and I don't have a bug, grass, or fire type to really put to much use.

Going back and forth between Accelgor and Volcarona.

Also considering Darmanitan. Guy hits hard and is fun to use. Maybe Ferrothorn, though I have Metagross with Leftovers right now as a wall.

Any other suggestions/comments?

In other news: Skill Link Cloyster is the man.
A Starmie w/ life orb would wreck your team. Watch out for those. As for replacing something, a Volcanora with a good move set seems like it'd be beneficial.

Salsa

I can trade a Zorua tomorrow, my FC is in OP's list.

I was never able to trade with GAF though :( no idea why. We could try again.

Finn

I totally have nothing of interest to trade with anyone, but can someone give me a Ditto and/or any of the original Red/Blue starters? The only thing I can offer up is a BJ. Or a hug?

Soule

Yay, thanks very much D Pad :) Appreciate it, will have to give back to the ol' PokeGAF once I have a decent stable of pokemon

JVIDICAN

Finn said:
I totally have nothing of interest to trade with anyone, but can someone give me a Ditto and/or any of the original Red/Blue starters? The only thing I can offer up is a BJ. Or a hug?
I have a few charmanders and bulbasaurs left. :)
My ditto is fuck awesome IV wise though, so i won't be trading him. :p

D-Pad

@Soule: No problem! That's a special Oshawott with moves Oshawotts can't normally learn. Took me three hours to make that thing possible. T T, fucking, Eevee.

Finn said:

I have a spare Charmander edit - WITH BELLY DRUM! Bright, vivid orange color! Hand bred and treated with utmost love and care!

0647 5048 2722

JVIDICAN

Articalys said:
Alright, mine's in the list. Anything you wanted to view in return? I don't have a ton, but I do have White exclusives.
Nothing in particular unless you have a few spare white forest exclusives. :)

Finn

JVIDICAN said:
I have a few charmanders and bulbasaurs left. :)
My ditto is fuck awesome IV wise though, so i won't be trading him. :p
Hah, understand about Ditto, obvi!

I'd love either charmander of bulbasaur if you'd be willing! My FC is 2623 2533 2787

:)

D-Pad, you've been added!

JVIDICAN

Articalys said:
Sure, I have Mareep and NidoranF.
Fantastic, I need those! :D So I'll trade the legendarys, trade them back and then I'll give you something for the mareep or nidoran. :)

EDIT: I'll be waiting in the room.

Articalys

JVIDICAN said:
Fantastic, I need those! :D So I'll trade the legendarys, trade them back and then I'll give you something for the mareep or nidoran. :)

Okay, I'm in the wifi room sending a trade request.

Styles

JVIDICAN said:

You forgot to add me too. :p

Articalys

JVIDICAN said:
Oh right! XD
I'm on it!

EDIT: If the list is correct I should have your code artic.
Yeah, I could see you in the room...
Rejoining with C-Gear on this time.

Okay, great! You can send back whatever for the last trade.
And I was typing that you put up the Charmander. Thanks!

Boss Man

So I finally cave and bought a DS, Pokemon White Version should arrive tomorrow.

I have a request that will allow me to enjoy this game considerably more once I'm able to trade:

A low level (lv. 5 or so would be perfect) Pichu/Pikachu male named Spark.

That is all. If it's good that'd be rad, if not I don't care. I just want a starter to eventually become Raichu who is my favorite childhood Poke.

Articalys

JVIDICAN said:
What are you going to do when I face you in the tourney? >:}

@Articalys
Glad I could help! :)
Actually, if you're still around for a while I'd be glad to trade more White Foresters for any extra non-Unova starters you have. Would save me time from working the GTS ^^;

D-Pad

JVIDICAN said:
What are you going to do when I face you in the tourney? >:}
Since you'll be without your Starmie and Staraptor, I'll probably stand a chance! :p Just gotta figure out how to counter Chandelure... I'm going to have to wait until the next tourny to use do team I wanted to use. You see, I was planning on winning with an all bug team, but..

Eh...

Rethinking things now... Accelgor didn't turn out quite the way I'd hoped.

Articalys

JVIDICAN said:
You've been added. :)

@ artic
Sure! Ionly have bulbasaurs and charmanders right now, but I plan on breeding the rest in the coming days. :)
Alright, I'll be back on in a bit. I'll take a Bulbasaur if you don't mind.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
StateofMind said:
So I finally cave and bought a DS, Pokemon White Version should arrive tomorrow.

I have a request that will allow me to enjoy this game considerably more once I'm able to trade:

A low level (lv. 5 or so would be perfect) Pichu/Pikachu male named Spark.

That is all. If it's good that'd be rad, if not I don't care. I just want a starter to eventually become Raichu who is my favorite childhood Poke.

Sure, I can breed you one. Might take about 15 minutes. In the mean time, add yourself to the Friend Code list linked at the bottom of the OP. Mine is #36 on the list.

I'll even give it an Electric Stone to hold.

Boss Man

Andrex said:
Sure, I can breed you one. Might take about 15 minutes. In the mean time, add yourself to the Friend Code list linked at the bottom of the OP. Mine is #36 on the list.

I'll even give it an Electric Stone to hold.
You just made the child inside me very happy!

I don't get the game until tomorrow and I'm sure it'll take a few minutes to get far enough for trading, so take all the time you need. Thank you!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
StateofMind said:
You just made the child inside me very happy!

I don't get the game until tomorrow and I'm sure it'll take a few minutes to get far enough for trading, so take all the time you need. Thank you!

Alright then, tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom