• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Articalys said:
I'm still thinking about the other guy who has to wade through the crap to see my listing in the first place.

Yeah, i have no idea what goes through the head of the person that just sends any Pokemon i want my way. Ive traded something like a Sentret for a Dragonite before or some shit like that. I just guess that way too many people play Pokemon in the world and there must be someone out there who just breeds and hatches eggs and whatnot to give away. Pokemon's Robin Hood!

Or, you know, hax

The Rizza

So what's the strategy with the Riches? I've battled two of them so far and what should I do to make sure I can get as much money as possible.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
CoffeeJanitor said:
If he's using a DSi he should be good for WPA. If he has a DS or DS Lite, he'll need to disable password protection or only use WEP when he wants to go online. It's a total bitch but if this is the case then that's the solution.

EDIT: You guys sure B/W supports WPA? I would think that's a system by system deal, not game by game. Could be wrong though

Yes. B/W are DSi enhanced and can use WPA on DSi and 3DS.

isny

napkin dispenser
Took me 15 balls, but Victini = got

Just finished the third gym and figured I'd give catching it one more shot before leaving the city =D

Red

Andrex said:
When played on a DSi you can use the Xtranseiver to video chat with others playing B/W on DSi or 3DS systems.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Thanks.

BTW, are you the guy I gifted Super Metroid to a while back? You ever play through that?

Schmitty

If anyone has extra Zorua or an egg that they can spare PM me. I'm on a quest to catch all the new ones and I missed the event.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Just finished getting the 7th badge. First time I played a pokemon game in years and it is pretty good. Only problem I have with it is every 3 steps I take a random encounter happens.

Soule

Schmitty said:
If anyone has extra Zorua or an egg that they can spare PM me. I'm on a quest to catch all the new ones and I missed the event.
Same, someone yesterday said they might come on today to breed one. But if anyone else is charitable enough to produce a Zorua I'd be really appreciative.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Schmitty said:

Soule said:
Same, someone yesterday said they might come on today to breed one. But if anyone else is charitable enough to produce a Zorua I'd be really appreciative.

I'll get you both one, might take about 15 minutes. Add my FC until then.

eek5

Soule said:
Hey bros I have male Zoruas with dark pulse and 31 spd (what i passed down from ditto)

1119 9828 0129

don't really care about what you send me in return but pre-unova stuff (especially white-exclusive pre-unova stuff or unattainable pre-unova stuff) would be preferable. if you don't have that i'll take whatever though

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh if eek's already bred them then you should trade with him. They sound like great stock, too. :D

Soule

eek5 said:
Hey bros I have male Zoruas with dark pulse and 31 spd (what i passed down from ditto)

1119 9828 0129

don't really care about what you send me in return but pre-unova stuff (especially white-exclusive pre-unova stuff or unattainable pre-unova stuff) would be preferable. if you don't have that i'll take whatever though
Added, will be on in a tic, thanks for this!

Sarcasm said:
Hey guys any way to get the other starter pokemon? I just got this game choose Snivy, lvl 15.
Bred a Tepig and Oshawott for you if you're still around.

isny

napkin dispenser
eek5 said:

1119 9828 0129

I'm way too early in the game to have anything useful for you. I'll hop on though if you have the extra for trade =D

0647 5669 1817

eek5 said:

1119 9828 0129

I have a Slakoth from White Forest I can give you, if you have any Zorua left.

FC: 4598 8769 8112

eek5

isny said:
I'm way too early in the game to have anything useful for you. I'll hop on though if you have the extra for trade =D

0647 5669 1817

added you and soule. sitting in the room now

Soule

oh should probs tell you my FC incase you missed it earlier

0948 2096 0190

I'll chill in wifi room area.

EDIT: Thanks eek!

D-Pad

Why is Clerk Trisha the only one who's ever at the Ferris Wheel?

Roto, if you want to do a shiny Staraptor tradeback for your dex it's ready.

Espada

D-Pad said:

Wait, so it's not just me who has this issue? I've heard people talking about going on rides with other NPCs, but Clerk Trisha is the only there for me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
StateofMind said:
Thank you very much!

...I have no idea why that Lillipup had a Great Ball.

No prob. Sorry for all the delays. :p

Blu_LED said:
Is there anywhere to see your WiFi battle record in-game? I'm talking about WiFi battles against friends, not random match-ups.

Back of your trainer card I think, scroll down.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
D-Pad said:

Changes with each season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom