• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanish

repost for the new page:

does anyone happen to have a slugma or a litwick with heat wave on it? i have most pokemon, so just ask for what you want and hopefully i'll have it. i also got a zorua with 31 ivs in hp, special attack and speed that im willing to trade.

TheOGB

Banned
CoffeeJanitor said:
All of the monkeys look very....derp to me. Not sure if I'm the only one that thinks this
Simisage and Simipour are less derpy due to being Elvis and a hippie, but Simisear is hella derpy.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
You say that now...

But when I get finished killing all these Litwick for Sp. Atk EVs, you'll be sorry. >:0

Wiseblade

Watch Da Birdie said:
You say that now...

But when I get finished killing all these Litwick for Sp. Atk EVs, you'll be sorry. >:0

Dude, I rock with a STEEL PENGUIN. You think your goofy little monkey scares me?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Also...I may be looking too much into this but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ73LiDjKuw
^^^ Meloetta's theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJGUaD6Qd64&feature=related
^^^ N's theme

I swear the intro sounds a bit similar, although I may be looking into it too much...but you know, N has the whole musical reference theme going on in his last name (Harmonia) so I wonder if Meloetta is related to him somehow.

Here's the dialogue about Meloetta from the event too...

"Beautiful melodies will bring people happiness while sad ones will bring people down. That is the power of a melody. The scent of luck that breezes around you has made me remember this melody from the depths of my memory. This is a song that my mother loves... an ancient nostalgia... please listen to it. From what my mother told me, a Pokemon who played the melody danced its light steps to fill people's hearts. However, when the world was drowned in sorrow, this Pokemon lost its melody, and the 'Red Shoes' were also gone... When you walked through that door, I remembered this melody. The Pokemon started dancing its steps to its lost melody again. You brought in this, you are an amazing kid."

And N's theme, which plays on a music box in his room, kind of sounds like a corrupted version of Meloetta's song...makes me wonder if there's a connection here to be explored in the future.

eek5

Vanish said:
repost for the new page:

does anyone happen to have a slugma or a litwick with heat wave on it? i have most pokemon, so just ask for what you want and hopefully i'll have it. i also got a zorua with 31 ivs in hp, special attack and speed that im willing to trade.
i have a litwick

Masked Man

I said wow
Andrex said:
Masked Man I can trade you a Archen soon.

Wunderbar. :D
My FC is 1248 4328 2991.
I'll throw a Japanese Ditto your way, if that's okay: I can't speak to its IVs, but it will at least increase your chances of having shiny offspring!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Masked Man said:
Wunderbar. :D
My FC is 1248 4328 2991.
I'll throw a Japanese Ditto your way, if that's okay: I can't speak to its IVs, but it will at least increase your chances of having shiny offspring!

Awesomesauce. :D

Gotta finish up this Battle Subway run, should take just 10 more minutes.

Masked Man

I said wow
Andrex said:
Awesomesauce. :D

Gotta finish up this Battle Subway run, should take just 10 more minutes.

Feel free to hop online whenever you're done then; I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi Union Room. Best of luck~

eek5

Vanish said:
does it have heat wave on it and if so, what do you want for it? you can just pm me if you want.
yes it does

don't want anything in particular. anything you want to send is ok

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Masked Man said:
Feel free to hop online whenever you're done then; I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi Union Room. Best of luck~

Which one of these do you want?

#1: Jolly. Perfect Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed IVs.
#2: Jolly. Perfect Defense and Speed IVs.
#3: Adamant. Perfect Attack and Speed IVs.

Don't know the IVs other than those.

Masked Man

I said wow
Andrex said:
Which one of these do you want?

#1: Jolly. Perfect Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed IVs.
#2: Jolly. Perfect Defense and Speed IVs.
#3: Adamant. Perfect Attack and Speed IVs.

Don't know the IVs other than those.

Hm... I guess I'll go with #1. Thanks!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Masked Man said:
Sorry for the wonky start-up (lolnintendowifi), but I appreciate the trade. Thanks, Andrex! :D

And thank you for helping me with the Masuda Method! Time to check the IVs on this sucker.
3AQmK.gif

D-Pad

No, you can find it at the cold-storage area in Driftveil.

Oh shit. So that
ex-rocket member
in Icirrus City inside that house that you couldn't get to before... Is that the same guy from
Gold and Silver
? The very last one? When you
retrieved the stolen machine part in the electrical plant
?

D-Pad

-Pyromaniac- said:
GAF! Where can I find a dusk stone? My candle evolved into a lamp and I want him to become another piece of furniture.

You can find one on Route 10 (after defeating the male veteran), in Mistralton Cave, Black City, or in dust clouds.

D-Pad said:
You can find one on Route 10, in Mistralton Cave, Black City, or in dust clouds.
Ah fudge I was just in Mistralton not long ago and didn't see one. Guess I'll try that again. Or route 10, not sure if that's somewhere I've been already, thanks!

Busaiku

Do I have to keep playing that Arkanoid game to get the Eevee evolution I want?
Or is there an actual page where I get to choose?

Cause the two times I beat it, I never actually got to choose anything.

And yes, this game is hard.
But that's only cause the site sucks a lot.

Pappasman

Should I keep this or try for better IVs?

Solosis - #577 (Quiet)
HP: 30
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 22 - 23
SpD: 18 - 19
Speed: 10 - 13

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pappasman said:
Should I keep this or try for better IVs?

Solosis - #577 (Quiet)
HP: 30
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 22 - 23
SpD: 18 - 19
Speed: 10 - 13

Hrm, Solosis isn't going to outspeed anything... in fact if you were going to use Trick Room, I'd suggest going even lower with Speed... your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom