• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

Mank said:
Anything worthwhile IV-wise?

I got a timid one with 31 S.Atk and Speed and a few more with at least one 31 in either stat. They're all untouched EV-wise, but a couple have been run through day care centre.

DMG-01

Andrex said:
I must be crazy because I'm thinking of doing a B/W abridged series. >_>
There aren't really enough episodes I'd think, unless it would take a while for you to make your episodes.

I'd watch it though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Green Scar said:
Doitdoitdoitdoitdoit

Quick, show us your best Meowth impression

You'll just have to wait and see. ;) And hear.

DMG-01 said:
There aren't really enough episodes I'd think, unless it would take a while for you to make your episodes.

I'd watch it though.

It would definitely take longer than a week per ep (it always does.) Plus I figure most eps can be abridged to like 5 minutes.

Wiseblade

Cataferal said:
So colour me interested in this game. Is the online matchmaking much improved?
The fact that it exists is an improvement over the last generation. The actual ranked mode has been delayed the earthquake, so we're kind of stuck wit the ragequit-happy Free Mode for now.

Magnus

Magnus said:
Is there a thread devoted to a wishlist for future Pokemon games? Pokemon at large is too huge a topic for one thread.

First off, I would love the option of choosing which Pokemon to bring out first for wild Pokemon encounters. I can't understand why this wasn't implemented a decade ago.

And I mean, it works in context too; trainer sees a Chansey in the wild, or whatever, and makes the decision on which Pokemon to unleash to combat it.

Dr. Feel Good said:
Yes, make an already painfully slow process even slower. Sounds like a great idea.

Wow, 0 points for imagination. lol

All it would take is for a screen of your party to pop up right as "Wild X-Pokemon appeared!" shows up on the top screen. Tap the one you want, and bam, out it comes. Could even provide an option to default to your first Pokemon in line and keep it as is if preferred.

The dramatic zoom/swish in of Pokemon/trainers and all the stuff that happens onscreen before battle could and should be cut down in general, so that all non-gym/rival battles, wild and otherwise happen much faster. And for those who want all the animations and battle introductions to remain as is, an option should be included for that as well.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Green Scar said:
:lol Yeah, fucking one man impersonation team Andrex :lol

KuGsj.gif
Actually I've been thinking of collaborating with the SMA crew. Megami33 would make a great Iris IMO.

Delio

Hmm breeding a few Swablu from a nearly flawless parent.

Swablu - #333 (Adamant)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 16 - 17
SpD: 10 - 11
Speed: 31

Lovely spread cept for the bad special defense.

Roto13

DoomXploder7 said:
why everyone getting shinies but me ;;
Of all of the shinies I have, the only one I caught myself was my Fearow. The other day. AFter playing Pokemon since 1998. I don't think they're exactly raining from the sky. :p

Roto13 said:
Of all of the shinies I have, the only one I caught myself was my Fearow. The other day. AFter playing Pokemon since 1998. I don't think they're exactly raining from the sky. :p

one of these days I'll put in the time and effort to matsuda a shiny.

DoomXploder7 said:
one of these days I'll set put the time and effort to matsuda a shiny.
Hope you mix show smart IV breeding in there.

I just checked and all my shines suck :/
I had forgotten how bad they were when I had them in Diamond.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
4th and 5th gen have been kind of a mixed bag for me shiny-wise. I probably have more shinies than ever in my box, but I never encountered one in the wild since Red Gyarados in HG. I caught about 7 in the original GSC era. Got 2 in third gen, albeit relatively lame ones (Quagsire and Exploud). In the last gens I've encountered no shiny whatsoever so far, despite having 25 or more courtesy of GTS and GTS Negotiations. Still want to find one in the wild because you never know if the GTS ones are real and it's just overall less satisfying.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Speaking of glitches...

Gen V Assist egg glitch

When Assist is used, it can use the moves of unhatched eggs in the party.
I found this to be pretty neat...Assist is one of those moves that are really fun to use. Too bad so few Pokemon learn it...

mmxzero

I'm so glad I decided to go on the GTS out of the blue just now. Traded a Riolu for a Tornadus, and traded a Sandslash for a Resharim!
They don't look hacked...
Lovin this game!

Anyone else finding some sweet trades?

W1SSY

mmxzero said:
I'm so glad I decided to go on the GTS out of the blue just now. Traded a Riolu for a Tornadus, and traded a Sandslash for a Resharim!
They don't look hacked...
Lovin this game!

Anyone else finding some sweet trades?
I traded a snivy and zorua for two of the legendary dogs from B/W. If you get lucky you can find people that really want zorua or the starters and can get some good trades.

I love a lot of the designs of the pokemon this gen. Its my fav game and pokemon since Gen I. One question though, what the fuck went down with the abomination that is druddigon? Dear lord, it's hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom