• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

eek5

Mank said:
Speaking of Stunfisk, I like how it knows how terrible it is and laughs at you about it. That diabolical little grin...
UMag.gif

how can you not like him!? rofl

Yeah, I was expecting a crazy powerful second stage evolution when I first saw Basculin. It was a definite letdown when I found out it only had one stage...
-Pyromaniac- said:
Nuh uhh, fire + ghost is better.
Steel+Bug is the type real men use.

JVIDICAN

Andrex said:
Really? With the Stunfisks and Gurdurrs and the Simis and Druddigons that's your least favorite design?

Basculin at least looks cooler than Magikarp.
I can tolerate this.
Spr_5b_550_s.png

But the blue one just looks terrible to me. :/
Spr_5b_550B_s.png

KingK said:
Have you seen this ugly monstrosity of a Pokemon?! Druddigon should be everybody's least favorite design of this gen. Maybe of all time. Seriously, what the hell was GameFreak thinking when they decided it was a good idea to put this thing in the game?
Yeah it's ugly. But it can be useful at least. :p

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
Drifblim is pretty awesome, eh?

Drifbloom01.jpeg

Indeed.

SolarPowered said:
Yeah, I was expecting a crazy powerful second stage evolution when I first saw Basculin. It was a definite letdown when I found out it only had one stage...

Steel+Bug is the type real men use.

Lol 4x fire weakness.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
KingK said:
621animateddruddigon.gif

Have you seen this ugly monstrosity of a Pokemon?! Druddigon should be everybody's least favorite design of this gen. Maybe of all time. Seriously, what the hell was GameFreak thinking when they decided it was a good idea to put this thing in the game?
I kinda like it. It's totally... Out of place.

THINK OF THE FREAK, YOU BULLIES.

zumphry

Banned
KingK said:

I honestly don't think I (absolutely) hate any design GameFreaks ever done, especially so since I've been reading through this.

Though, Alomonmola might be my least favorite design this generation. Its eyes just creep me out.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
pUlkYl.jpg

I love this this background collection.
WMP was playing Pokemon Abridged by Master WGS.

KingK

Brazil said:
I kinda like it. It's totally... Out of place.

THINK OF THE FREAK, YOU BULLIES.

I think if they took off those stupid wings(?) and fixed his goddamn head to mesh better with the rest of him, he'd at least be ok. He still wouldn't be good, but he'd just be one of those designs that you forget about as soon as you catch it and never remember, instead of a design that scars your memory with its horrible ugliness. :p

Red

ZayneH said:
I honestly don't think I (absolutely) hate any design GameFreaks ever done, especially so since I've been reading through this.

Though, Alomonmola might be my least favorite design this generation. Its eyes just creep me out.
Why is it not the evolution of Luvdisc?! Why!

KingK said:
621animateddruddigon.gif

How is that not a fan mock-up?

I have to agree with the Druddigon hate. He is probably one of the ugliest new designs I've seen in a while. It's not as bad as that garbage pokemon, but it's still a far cry from new pokemon like Volcarona, Escavalier, and Galvantula.
Andrex said:
Lol 4x fire weakness.
I'll have my day!

*Shakes fist*

Steel/whatever types are better anyways. We got Empoleon too, bitches!

Gravijah

Andrex said:
http://i.imgur.com/pUlkYl.jpg[IMG]

I love this this background collection. [spoiler]WMP was playing Pokemon Abridged by Master WGS.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Mine is still the Raichu from that. <3 Had it for a year+ now.

zumphry

Banned
WCOUYl.jpg

Totally awesome. Totally reminds me of the old Mighty Ducks logo. Totally a nice change of pace from using either mostly blue or black wallpapers.

zumphry

Banned
The Broken Ska Record said:
Looking at Bulbapedia and I came across Cubchoo. D'awwwww...

I used him and completely wrecked Iris. Named him after my favorite childhood teddy bear Marshmellow :3. Just wish he was Ice/Water type just so I could replace him with my Simipour since against Fire he's so weak. :/

(talking storyline/post game only, not competitively)

Gravijah

ZayneH said:
I used him and completely wrecked Iris. Named him after my favorite childhood teddy bear Marshmellow :3. Just wish he was Ice/Water type just so I could replace him with my Simipour since against Fire he's so weak. :/

(talking storyline/post game only, not competitively)

JELLICENT

JELLICENT

JELLICENT

Morokh

Okaaaaayyy !
Gotcha !

Timburr - #532 (Adamant)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 31
Def: 20 - 21
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 28 - 29

would have prefered a switch between Def an SpA but now's not the time to be so picky :p

zumphry

Banned
Gravijah said:
JELLICENT

JELLICENT

JELLICENT

Yeah, I'm definitely considering using one, but the only ones I have (both sexes) are around lvl 13-14...but I'm already going to be grinding my Pokes up due to the jump in Post-Game levels. I can barely get through the daily Small Court trainers without getting frustrated.

Adamm

Is there anywhere that has a good guide to pokemon breeding?

Ive only ever really used breeding as a way to fill up my pokedex, ive never really cared if the pokemon was any good or not.
The best ive done so far is bring it to the guy in the battle subway & he would tell me if it is above average and whats it best stat is :(

eek5

Aad said:
Anything you might need for your pokedex? I haven't yet got my head around competitive battling and chain breeding yet.

just put 3 of whatever up and i'll pick one each time. no biggie

Gravijah

ZayneH said:
Yeah, I'm definitely considering using one, but the only ones I have (both sexes) are around lvl 13-14...but I'm already going to be grinding my Pokes up due to the jump in Post-Game levels. I can barely get through the daily Small Court trainers without getting frustrated.

Get someone to trade you one, equip Lucky Egg, find some high level Audino and it should catch up quick.

Aad

eek5 said:
forgot about the doduo. heading back there now if you want to grab it
I'll be ther in a sec.

Cheers.

I'm glad you picked the Shroomish, wonder if you can tell me if it has good stats, my friend gave it to me saying it had the best stats for a Shroomish but I didn't know what to do with it.

KingK said:
621animateddruddigon.gif

It's a Gargoyle.

eek5

Aad said:
I'll be ther in a sec.

Cheers.

I'm glad you picked the Shroomish, wonder if you can tell me if it has good stats, my friend gave it to me saying it had the best stats for a Shroomish but I didn't know what to do with it.
31hp 31atk 31spd

i think the doduo i sent you has 3 31 iv's but i'm not sure which one you picked. not sure about the others

Delio said:
*rages about Deino not breeding with Ditto fast enough so it doesnt lose Dark Pulse.*
afaik, as long as you don't take it out of the daycare it should still keep passing down dark pulse

Delio

eek5 said:
31hp 31atk 31spd

i think the doduo i sent you has 3 31 iv's but i'm not sure which one you picked. not sure about the others

afaik, as long as you don't take it out of the daycare it should still keep passing down dark pulse

Eh really? I thought it cant pass it down anymore once its gone from it's list in the daycare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom