• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovin

Captain N said:
I just started Pokemon White. Tepig for me. any way to get the starter pokemon easily?

I can breed you a Snivy egg if you want, though you won't be able to trade until after the 1st badge.

JVIDICAN

Cromat said:
I want to start making a team... Volcarona could be a good pokemon to start with (since it appears on the map meaning that it's easier to RNG).
I also want a Lucario after that.
I might be able to help! :D

HomShaBom said:
Just starting Pokemon White. Once I can trade, I'd like an Eevee if anyone can help me out.

I can, I've just got a Ditto so I can sex it up with my Leafeon and get you an egg if ya want. First gym doesn't take long to reach and beat.

Finn

Green Scar said:
I can, I've just got a Ditto so I can sex it up with my Leafeon and get you an egg if ya want. First gym doesn't take long to reach and beat.
Oh man, would you mind breeding me an Eevee? Nothing really to trade, though.

yeb

Well, I just got my first ever shiny, a Lucario.

And I'm 99% sure it's hacked, considering I got it off the GTS for a level 50 Musharna. The Lucario's also level 100 with no EVs.

Finn

Roto13 said:
Better yet, stick it on the GTS. It's oddly valuable for such a shitty creature.

EDIT: Ready when you are, Finn.
Just trading with Green Scar first. I'm in the room, though.

Murkas

So after 20 dittos I got 3 with perfect IV's, one in HP and 2 in Sp.Def so anyone wanna trade for my spare Sp.Def ditto for a Ditto with 31 IV's in anything but HP and Sp.Def?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Just ran into someone who litterally did nothing but spam Tatsu and Akuma's special. Annoying, but good practice for pushblocking and timing Wesker's counter. Was so tempted to send him Taskmaster's "Don't you know any other moves?" taunt after the match. Did get the ten wins straight event partially thanks to the guy.

Nils said:
Just ran into someone who litterally did nothing but spam Tatsu and Akuma's special. Annoying, but good practice for pushblocking and timing Wesker's counter. Was so tempted to send him Taskmaster's "Don't you know any other moves?" taunt.

IZ POKEMON BAYBEE

CURLEH MUSTACHE

Spr_5b_593_m.png
Spr_5b_593_m.png
Spr_5b_593_m.png
Spr_5b_593_m.png
Spr_5b_593_m.png
Spr_5b_593_m.png

Murkas

Nils said:
Just ran into someone who litterally did nothing but spam Tatsu and Akuma's special. Annoying, but good practice for pushblocking and timing Wesker's counter. Was so tempted to send him Taskmaster's "Don't you know any other moves?" taunt after the match. Did get the ten wins straight event partially thanks to the guy.

Use Sentinal.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I main Taskmaster so it would be somewhat appropriate to send him that message, to clarify. Unless you just thought it was lame.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
OOOOOOOOH. Oops wrong thread. Had both tabs open.

Firestorm

yeb said:
Smogon's tourney doesn't mention a Sky Drop ban.
I just asked Alaka and yes it's banned. He just missed that point. Although Bulbapedia says it's fixed from what I understood it wasn't?

Also, will there be a team preview for the real VGC tournament?
Reportedly the Japanese tournaments weren't going to have it and we likely won't either. Mike Liesik who's in charge of coordinating the US (and I think EU) events said they have controls available to them not available to players.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
The dangers of overmultitasking...As for using Sentinel, my team has too many Steel types as it is.

Boogiepop

DoomXploder7 said:
why everyone getting shinies but me ;;
Hey, I have yet to get a random shiny and I've been playing furiously since the very beginning, so you're not alone. (Got a shiny Phanpy from Pokeradar chaining a while back, but that's obviously different. Also, screw GF for not putting back in the Pokeradar, bleh.)

Delio

Finally got all my power items (took a while with that Single train). Although now i'm tempted to grab a Choice Band and all the other items i need. Bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom