• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butane123

JVIDICAN said:
Weird. Have you been able to get in at all since last night? :/
Well it says I'm in the room right now, but only "standing by..."

Other than that I haven't really checked. I'm on university wireless, so that's probably a majority of the problems.

JVIDICAN

Butane123 said:
Well it says I'm in the room right now, but only "standing by..."

Other than that I haven't really checked. I'm on university wireless, so that's probably a majority of the problems.
I'm not seeing you. lol. I'll try rejoining.

JVIDICAN

Butane123 said:
Yeah, I tried as well... I must still be having problems on my end.
There might be one more thing that we could try. Go to the GTS and enter GTS negotiations. I think theres an option in there that lets you trade with a friend. :p

Butane123

JVIDICAN said:
There might be one more thing that we could try. Go to the GTS and enter GTS negotiations. I think theres an option in there that lets you trade with a friend. :p
Alright, should be getting on there in a second... hopefully.

Edit: What is your in game name? Mine should be TANE if you can see it.

XeroSauce

Spend 20 Pokeballs, 14 Great Balls, catch Victini with a random Heal Ball and get it.

Then I find out it doesn't even have Searing Shot when you catch it. :(

JVIDICAN

Butane123 said:
Alright, should be getting on there in a second... hopefully.

Edit: What is your in game name? Mine should be TANE if you can see it.
No TANE. :/
It might just be people that you've previously traded with..

Have you been able to successfully trade with anyone on here? I could trade them the Timburr and then they could trade it to you. We're running out of options. :p

Butane123

JVIDICAN said:
No TANE. :/
It might just be people that you've previously traded with..

Have you been able to successfully trade with anyone on here? I could trade them the Timburr and then they could trade it to you. We're running out of options. :p
To be honest, you're the first I've actually attempted to trade with.

As I said, it probably has something to do with the network I'm on. If you wouldn't mind hanging on to one of those Timburrs until this weekend. I'll be on another network that I know is better.

JVIDICAN

Butane123 said:
To be honest, you're the first I've actually attempted to trade with.

As I said, it probably has something to do with the network I'm on. If you wouldn't mind hanging on to one of those Timburrs until this weekend. I'll be on another network that I know is better.
That's fine. I hold on to it as long as necessary. :)
Hell, I'd even Ev train it if you wanted. lol

You know, I can't really believe that I haven't seen this before.

Any future 3DS Pokemon games can just use the IR port already present to setup instant trade/battle/whatever, no extra cart hardware needed. Same with StreetPass, why haven't I realized this.

I guess that would mean a C-Gear with expanded functionality, or a better PokéNav in RSE.

ColtraineGF said:
You know, I can't really believe that I haven't seen this before.

Any future 3DS Pokemon games can just use the IR port already present to setup instant trade/battle/whatever, no extra cart hardware needed. Same with StreetPass, why haven't I realized this.

I guess that would mean a C-Gear with expanded functionality, or a better PokéNav in RSE.

I guess I don't have enough real friends who play pokemon to take advantage of the C gear. I find I have it off the entire time I play b/w. How come they didn't implement the poke walker into b/w? i looked at my pokedex and I've got all the pokemon i can battle using it, so it's kind of become meaningless to me now.

Ketch

EasyTGT said:
So I just made it to the first sand storm area, right after the 3rd gym. I can't catch a wild Sigilglyph (I think that's what it's called). I've caught everything else in the area, but for some reason that guy always breaks free. I've had him all the way down to less 5hp and Ultra balls still don't work. What gives?

Gravijah said:
Just has a low catch rate.

So I went back and tried to catch it again, and after 4 hours of murdering pokemons, I haven't seen one Sigilglyph. I feel like if I ran into one now I'd just kill it with one hit anyway. So, should I just give up on it? I GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!

Zertez

EasyTGT said:
So I went back and tried to catch it again, and after 4 hours of murdering pokemons, I haven't seen one Sigilglyph. I feel like if I ran into one now I'd just kill it with one hit anyway. So, should I just give up on it? I GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!
You get False Swipe very early on, use it.

Gravijah

EasyTGT said:

Oh yeah, it also has a low appearance rate... it's quite the bastard.

Ketch

Blue_Gecko said:
You can have Sigilyph I just caught yesterday if you really want. I'm not going to use it.

yea that would be cool. But I can never connect to nintendo wifi connection, it always says that their server is down for maintenance.

finally found a rotation battles so much better then 3 vs 3 dont see why you cant have 2 rotation battles in fact i wish they take the only 2vs 2 and 3 vs 3 out and put in rotation battles

Wichu

I did have a spare, but I traded it for a Musharna a while back. When I get home, I could try catching a couple and passing them around...

colinp

Banned
Wichu said:
I did have a spare, but I traded it for a Musharna a while back. When I get home, I could try catching a couple and passing them around...

Much appreciated! No big rush really, but they do look so damn cool!

OMG Aero

The Broken Ska Record said:
I got the frying pan theme, sear, sage and pour, but I didn't get the "pan" reference.
Wait seriously?
The pan is from chimpanzee. Just like their evolutions name come from simian.
I thought this was pretty obvious.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Huh I actually didn't get that OMG Aero. But then again I was never curious enough to look it up. Maybe if they were actually decent Pokemon.

colinp

Banned
Andrex said:
Huh I actually didn't get that OMG Aero. But then again I was never curious enough to look it up. Maybe if they were actually decent Pokemon.

Is Panpour really so bad? I started with Snivy and Panpour is keeping his own as my go-to water guy... I just finished the third gym. Is there some other water pokemon I should be using instead?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
colinp said:
Is Panpour really so bad? I started with Snivy and Panpour is keeping his own as my go-to water guy... I just finished the third gym. Is there some other water pokemon I should be using instead?

At that point not really, but do keep an eye out.

Gravijah

Use the Pans as long as you feel comfortable using 'em. They're not terrible, but they aren't the best. Their evos are pretty OK, too.

eek5

colinp said:
i have a pretty good sigilyph for you if you want. getting one with high hp/spa/spe, magic guard, and modest was a bit trickier than i thought it would be

i'll be in wifi room if you're still around

colinp

Banned
eek5 said:
i have a pretty good sigilyph for you if you want. getting one with high hp/spa/spe, magic guard, and modest was a bit trickier than i thought it would be

i'll be in wifi room if you're still around

Great, thanks! Yeah, gimme a sec to add you to my list and get on.

colinp

Banned
Fuckin' A. Right after the trade I got "Communication Error. Please turn off the power." I have no idea if it went through.

SCREW YOU NINTENDO!!!

eek5

colinp said:
Fuckin' A. Right after the trade I got "Communication Error. Please turn off the power." I have no idea if it went through.

SCREW YOU NINTENDO!!!
same. i still have the sigilyph so i'm assuming you didn't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom