• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravijah

Wichu said:
You know, we should really be using the Google Docs spreadsheet instead of having to type out our FCs each time :p
0991 1690 8419 anyway. I'll be on in a minute or two.

Haha, I type mine out just because sometimes with trades you don't know if the person is ready or not. So I give my FC to show that I'm ready, and then I add them from the spreadsheet and wait for them to give me theirs to show they are ready.

Roto13

MicH said:
AWWW YEEEAAAAAH!!!

After a few days of hatching, this baby finally appeared:

vylGi.jpg

Unfortunately, it has a HARDY nature :( Still good!

IVS:

Yamask - #562 (Hardy)
HP: 2 - 3
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 10 - 11
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 22 - 23
Speed: 12 - 13

Could have been much, much better.. but oh well.. STILL LOVE IT :D
About how much time (in-game) did you have to spend to get that?

Wichu

Gravijah said:
Thanks Wichu. Finger stylus is not good at hitting things. :p
Enjoy forcing Ditto to breed with every other species on the planet!
Any other takers for Ditto? I just caught 3 or 4 with 0 Speed, for any aspiring Trick Room users out there (in addition to my 6 remaining flawless ones).

Wiseblade

Wichu said:
You know, we should really be using the Google Docs spreadsheet instead of having to type out our FCs each time :p
0991 1690 8419 anyway. I'll be on in a minute or two.

EDIT: Also, anyone else for a Ditto?

I'll take one!

Gravijah

Wichu said:
Enjoy forcing Ditto to breed with every other species on the planet!
Any other takers for Ditto? I just caught 3 or 4 with 0 Speed, for any aspiring Trick Room users out there (in addition to my 6 remaining flawless ones).

Hey, you gave me a 0 speed one! :p Can I trade it for a flawless one?

Wichu

Gravijah said:
Hey, you gave me a 0 speed one! :p Can I trade it for a flawless one?
Oops. That's what happens when I stick them all in the same box (and don't check the stats when I trade). But sure, I'm going online again.

Wiseblade said:
I'll take one!
OK, meet me online.

The Broken Ska Record said:
I'll gladly take a Ditto, but I'm in a cave right now. :(
I don't think your FC is on the spreadsheet, so I'll need to know that (add it to the spreadsheet).

Wichu

The Broken Ska Record said:
I added myself to the GoogleDoc. I'm in Twist Mountain, so I'm not sure how long it'll take to get out.
Let's trade tomorrow then; I'm not going to be available for the rest of today.

Wiseblade said:
No problem; enjoy the Ditto :)

MicH

Roto13 said:
About how much time (in-game) did you have to spend to get that?

Around 25 ingame hours. Most of them were spent hatching eggs while watching the TV. I think around 600 eggs hatched.

Wichu: I would love a flawless Ditto aswell!

Roto13

MicH said:
Around 25 ingame hours. Most of them were spent hatching eggs while watching the TV. I think around 600 eggs hatched.

Wichu: I would love a flawless Ditto aswell!
Uuuugh. Never going to do that. :p

Victrix

*beard*
Bah try again, I saw the connection attempt :(

edit: lemme try reconnecting to wifi :(

edit: I logged back in, you can try connecting to me this time, I just dmz'd the DS (ugh)

OK!

I have decided that later today I will finally start breeding (I have 2 flawless JPN Dittos that were given to me and are clearly hacked + 2 types of Power items. I have 3 Power Bracers in case anyone out there would like to trade power items with me :D ).

My TARGETS!?!?!
Shiny Axew with great IVs (and an Adamant Nature and hopefully Mold Breaker)
Shiny Buneary with great IVs and The Elemental Punches+Sky-Upper (Hopefully not Clutz, not sure about nature)
A Shiny and Non Shiny Scraggy (Yeah, I want everything to have great IVs in the areas they need lol! Would like Shed Skin. Will also start him out with all the egg moves for the Punches like with Buneary. Not sure about Nature)
Shiny Zangoose (+IVs)
Zorua (DP+IVs ... what? I hate that purple haired shiny form)
And a Shiny Gardevoir with goo IVs to replace my current Shiny Gardevoir with shit IVs.
And, of course, Shiny Charmander to top it off.

Gonna start off with the Buneary or Zorua. Likely Zorua as I don't want the shiny, just good IVs in Sp.A and such. Than move on to Buneary and Scraggy. Might take a well as I'm still new to IVs but thankfully I have fallen ass backwards into some good Pokemon in my old game and I have traded with some pretty awesome breeders to cut down on the amount of gens I have to breed.

By the end I plan to have a shit ton of good Pokemon to give out. :D

Wichu

MicH said:
Thank you so much, Wichu! This is amazing!
No problem, have fun breeding :p

Victrix said:
Bah try again, I saw the connection attempt :(

edit: lemme try reconnecting to wifi :(

edit: I logged back in, you can try connecting to me this time, I just dmz'd the DS (ugh)
Maybe we should try again tomorrow. Trading's over for me today anyway.

Victrix

*beard*
No problem, thanks for trying man.

I'm staying logged in to trade, I still need to trade two of my mons back and forth to evolve them if anyone has time, just connect and throw me a request, I'm keeping an eye on it.

edit: cool, adding you record

awesome, thanks :D

Victrix

*beard*
He said he was off for a bit - I still need a Ditto also, don't need flawless or anything, just want one to start breeding up goodies so I can hand out Black exclusives in trade.

Wichu

I still have a few left, but I won't be able to trade until tomorrow. I'll go and catch some more. By the way, if anyone wants to try the 'cheat code', feel free to do so. Don't blame me if you end up wasting your time, though (if you don't have a DS Lite and English White, it most likely won't work) :p

Boogiepop

Black-Wind said:
OK!

I have decided that later today I will finally start breeding (I have 2 flawless JPN Dittos that were given to me and are clearly hacked + 2 types of Power items. I have 3 Power Bracers in case anyone out there would like to trade power items with me :D ).

My TARGETS!?!?!
Shiny Axew with great IVs (and an Adamant Nature and hopefully Mold Breaker)
Shiny Buneary with great IVs and The Elemental Punches+Sky-Upper (Hopefully not Clutz, not sure about nature)
A Shiny and Non Shiny Scraggy (Yeah, I want everything to have great IVs in the areas they need lol! Would like Shed Skin. Will also start him out with all the egg moves for the Punches like with Buneary. Not sure about Nature)
Shiny Zangoose (+IVs)
Zorua (DP+IVs ... what? I hate that purple haired shiny form)
And a Shiny Gardevoir with goo IVs to replace my current Shiny Gardevoir with shit IVs.
And, of course, Shiny Charmander to top it off.

Gonna start off with the Buneary or Zorua. Likely Zorua as I don't want the shiny, just good IVs in Sp.A and such. Than move on to Buneary and Scraggy. Might take a well as I'm still new to IVs but thankfully I have fallen ass backwards into some good Pokemon in my old game and I have traded with some pretty awesome breeders to cut down on the amount of gens I have to breed.

By the end I plan to have a shit ton of good Pokemon to give out. :D
...See you in a few years. Try not to go insane.

grumpy

Super_Chicken said:
I may have an omanyte fossil i can trade you later tonight.

Cheers! I can breed you any pokemon from gens 1, 2, 5, various from 3 and 4, plus all the starters from gens 1, 2, 3, 5 and Chimchar from 4. :)

Merovin

Ferroseed - #597 (Sassy)
Female (♀)
HP: 22 - 23
Att: 0 - 1
Def: 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 10 - 13

Attack is a little disappointing, but as she'll be a primary tank I'm not to bothered.
Is it wrong if I'm slightly upset that I keep hatching nothing but females?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom