• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black-Wind said:
OK!

I have decided that later today I will finally start breeding (I have 2 flawless JPN Dittos that were given to me and are clearly hacked + 2 types of Power items. I have 3 Power Bracers in case anyone out there would like to trade power items with me :D ).

My TARGETS!?!?!
Shiny Axew with great IVs (and an Adamant Nature and hopefully Mold Breaker)
Shiny Buneary with great IVs and The Elemental Punches+Sky-Upper (Hopefully not Clutz, not sure about nature)
A Shiny and Non Shiny Scraggy (Yeah, I want everything to have great IVs in the areas they need lol! Would like Shed Skin. Will also start him out with all the egg moves for the Punches like with Buneary. Not sure about Nature)
Shiny Zangoose (+IVs)
Zorua (DP+IVs ... what? I hate that purple haired shiny form)
And a Shiny Gardevoir with goo IVs to replace my current Shiny Gardevoir with shit IVs.
And, of course, Shiny Charmander to top it off.

Gonna start off with the Buneary or Zorua. Likely Zorua as I don't want the shiny, just good IVs in Sp.A and such. Than move on to Buneary and Scraggy. Might take a well as I'm still new to IVs but thankfully I have fallen ass backwards into some good Pokemon in my old game and I have traded with some pretty awesome breeders to cut down on the amount of gens I have to breed.

By the end I plan to have a shit ton of good Pokemon to give out. :D
Good luck. I have a feeling you are going to need it.

Also, I'll definitely be around for charmander and gardevoir offspring.

Vanish

It would be amazing if anyone here happens to have a male hippopotas or its evolution with slack off and stealth rock on it :)

I also wouldnt mind a male swinub or its evolutions with stealh rock or a ditto with awesome IVs.

I have most pokemon so just ask for what you want and hopefully I'll have it.

I know this probably isn't the right place to put it, but I really can't think of anywhere else it could potentially go. I'm working on a fairly large fan-project for Pokemon. It would be using Black and White's engine, or possibly Chrome/Grey/Transparent/whatever the freaking third name is, or maybe even the inevitable Ruby/Sapphire remakes' engine. So, it wouldn't be a ROMhack, per se--it'd be an entirely independent game. Actual programming/coding/etc is not yet in progress, though I have the soundtrack around 70% complete and a large amount of story-related stuff is done. The main issue is sharing this on GAF; is there any way I could actually do this, in the form of a "Post your own videogame-related works here" thread or something of the sort? Just curious.

The Broken Ska Record said:
I think that's a gray area (no pun intended). Since it's using a pre-existing engine that wasn't licensed, I'd say no. Best PM a Mod/Admin to be be sure.

Well, I'm not talking specifically about giving the game out or anything--I was just wondering what goes for, say, making a thread/mini-discussion about said topic, since I've got plenty of concept art for it and fanart is generally frowned upon around here and whatnot.

MicH

So the Global Link date was right after all. I can't wait - and about time, too. Looking forward to see which Pokémon will be available - and to get my Espeon! YEEEEAAH!

upandaway

MicH said:
So the Global Link date was right after all. I can't wait - and about time, too. Looking forward to see which Pokémon will be available - and to get my Espeon! YEEEEAAH!
It was?!

YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

MicH

Yeah, it's still going as far as I know. In PAL it was extended to the 27th, but the date for the US is unknown for some reason. I still think you can make it.

Mank said:
...See you in a few years. Try not to go insane.
SolarPowered said:
Good luck. I have a feeling you are going to need it.

Also, I'll definitely be around for charmander and gardevoir offspring.

lol!
I had pretty good luck with the Pokey-radar in DP (Why the FUCK does GF like taking away features that WORK!?! All those shiny Pokemon are ass in IVs but still...) so I'm hoping that rolls over to this game this time.

And sure! Not exactly sure how fast I can get a good Charmander though ... I noticed by going to the IV checker that most of the people who traded me starters last gen gave me the one with shitty IVs :/. But it seems that they can breed with Haxorus so thats good.

But somehow I already had some good Ralts from my old game. I have no clue why I bred so many of them. o_O

Wichu said:
Or just learn to RNG. Same results, a minuscule fraction of the time.
What exactly is a RNG used for and where can I get one for Gen 5? Everything I see for it links to Smogon and that link is down.

Wiseblade said:
No more animated avatars? But I love animated Empoleon...
.... I think I'm gonna have to change my ava to this then :/
rs8H3.png

Delio

MicH said:
Aww yeah, new avatar. Much better than my old one.

I'm currently breeding Yamasks in hopes of a shiny one so I have tonne. However, to conserve box space, I only keep the Modest ones :p Most, if not all, have 31 SpAtk IV. Whenever I get a Bold one, I can keep it for you if you want.

Cool man did you ever get a Bold one?

MicH

Yep! 31 Def/31 SpA and all the other stats are in the 20s apart from Speed which is like.. 2 or 3. Don't quite remember it. He's yours if you want him :)

Delio

MicH said:
Yep! 31 Def/31 SpA and all the other stats are in the 20s apart from Speed which is like.. 2 or 3. Don't quite remember it. He's yours if you want him :)

Perfect i'll take him. 3911-7388-7437

MicH

Alright, my FC is in the spreadsheet. I'll go online in a minute if you're ready? :)

EDIT: Oh god, I hate this. I'll try turning my DS off and then on again.

Roto13

The only game I've ever abused the RNG in was Golden Sun 1, and that was really easy. The RNG seems way too strict for me to put up with in this game. How is it in FireRed? I imagine it must be at least a bit simpler than Black/White since there's no system clock.

Also, whether a Pokemon is a shiny depends on its secret ID and how it compares to your own Trainer ID, right? Does that mean it's impossible for there to be a set RNG "formula" to get a shiny that works for everyone?

Wiseblade

Wait, Magic Bounce Espeon got banned?! What is wrong with Smogon?

EDIT: Note to self - don't believe everything you read on TVTropes. ¬.¬

Duelist

Wichu said:
Enjoy forcing Ditto to breed with every other species on the planet!
Any other takers for Ditto? I just caught 3 or 4 with 0 Speed, for any aspiring Trick Room users out there (in addition to my 6 remaining flawless ones).

Can I take a flawless ditto off your hands? :)

larvi

About 100 hours into the black version and just caught my 1st shiny for this gen, a Gothorita. I couldn't tell that it was shiny from the sprite since it looks pretty similar to the non shiny variant but the sparkle that lets you know you enountered a shiny was hard to miss. Her fully evolved form looks decent as a shiny so I'll have to IV train her and level her up a bit.

Other than that I've finally got my Unova dex complete and working on the nation dex, I've also started breeding a few of the gen V pokemon. I bred a Deino with 5 31's, unfortunately it was a lonely nature. The one I finally kept and IV trained and evolved to a Hydreigon was modest with 30/28/31/31/28/31 IVs so still pretty decent. And luckily the Deino with 5 31's is male so I can stud him out to make some other dragon types.

MicH

Just hatched this bad boy:

Drilbur - #529 (Jolly)
HP: 30
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 10 - 13
SpD: 12 - 13
Speed: 22 - 23

.. With Sand Rush of course. Wish the Speed and SpD was just a tad better, but it's definitely a keeper. I'll try and see what else I can get.

Also, nice Hydreigon, larvi!

Delio

Wiseblade said:
Wait, Magic Bounce Espeon got banned?! What is wrong with Smogon?

EDIT: Note to self - don't believe everything you read on TVTropes. ¬.¬

Oh man that would have been crazy XD

Schmitty

Stupid brick breaker game is impossible with a track pad. I always lose sight of the mouse and go off the flash part of the game.

larvi

MicH said:

Drilbur - #529 (Jolly)

.. With Sand Rush of course. Wish the Speed and SpD was just a tad better, but it's definitely a keeper. I'll try and see what else I can get.

Thanks. My Drilbur ended up with 31/29/30/7/27/30, harder to get perfect stats since you have only a 50% chance of getting the ability that you want. I would have liked to have a 31 in speed as well, but hopefully good enough for the battle subway.

Wiseblade

MicH said:

Drilbur - #529 (Jolly)

Not bad. My Drilbur has:

Drilbur - #529 (Adamant)
HP: 20 - 21
Def: 20 - 25
SpA: 28
SpD: 3
Speed: 31

with sand rush, natch. Perfect speed is more important with an adamant nature, so it took me a little while to get this one.

Victrix

*beard*
Back online again, I'm looking for a Ditto of any sort, doesn't need to be perfect, I just want to have a stud/studette breeder handy.

I've got a bunch of Cottonee's and Gothita's if any White players want them, I'd also be happy to trade for any of the White exclusives.

FC: 4126 5110 0614

Drop me a line here if you're interested, I'll be monitoring the thread.

hermit7

Victrix said:
Back online again, I'm looking for a Ditto of any sort, doesn't need to be perfect, I just want to have a stud/studette breeder handy.

I've got a bunch of Cottonee's and Gothita's if any White players want them, I'd also be happy to trade for any of the White exclusives.

FC: 4126 5110 0614

Drop me a line here if you're interested, I'll be monitoring the thread.

Ill give one for Petalil or w/e. Grass White exclusive.

Victrix

*beard*
hermit7 said:
Ill give one for Petalil or w/e. Grass White exclusive.

sure thing, gimme a sec to get in trade

edit: connection fail again, lemme reconnect

Our DS's hate each other :(

There we go. Egg is a Cottonee if you want it

Victrix

*beard*
Sweet thanks for ze Ditto. I still have more Gothitas and Cottonees for White pokemanz if anyone wants.

Did you get disconnected? Wasn't sure if you still wanted a Gothita for the White grass 'mon.

hermit7

Victrix said:
Sweet thanks for ze Ditto. I still have more Gothitas and Cottonees for White pokemanz if anyone wants.

Did you get disconnected? Wasn't sure if you still wanted a Gothita for the White grass 'mon.

Oh, I wanted the White Grass.

pulga

Banned
Victrix said:

Ill take a Gothita!

Victrix

*beard*
Lilisomething, the grass one please :) Adding you now, should be on shortly

edit: VVVV sure, sitting in trade, ready whenever. If you want to give me the extra Solo I can give you another Gothita or a Cottonee egg if you want.

Sweet thanks :D Time to go breed up some more Black exclusives to trade off later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom