• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

Suairyu said:
Ah, not far off at all then.

But if anyone has a spare (like, able to catch Chansies) and wouldn't mind sending one off, that'd be also be cool.
Yeah, on the list. You too? So just anything in return? See you online soon?

edit - in the wific now
I can't see you but you're trying to join me; are you invisible?!

I'm going to leave and come back to se if that changes things.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Lilligant knows growth, leech seed, sleep powder and giga drain. Should I replace any of these with petal dance? It's ability is Own Tempo so it can't be confused.

Pyrokai

Shed_a_Ninja said:
It is in the mineral group. Also, Ditto.
Forgive me, but is there a way to find out which Pokemon belong to which egg groups in the game, or is completely found out through an outside source?

Suairyu

Banned
Wiseblade said:
I can't see you but you're trying to join me; are you invisible?!

I'm going to leave and come back to se if that changes things.
You're visible, but whenever I try to connect to you I can't.

dangerbyrnes said:
uhhh.... something really weird happened

i went to the gts to search for a pokemon, and an egg came out. i left to check the pc, and there was no egg... but a level 10 zorua in a premiere ball.

i'm very confused.

EDIT: holy shit it happened again

Explain in detail how you did it because I am not getting anywhere.

Oh wait, did you use the 151GTS IP address on that DS?

Andrefpvs

Does anyone here use Wireless C-Link and Entralink frequently? I do with my mate who got Black, it's great to share those awesome powers like EXP Doubler or Price Cut (or whatevver they're called).

Anyway, anyone know what the yellow dots bellow every person's name mean? My friend has 1 dot out of 5 possible, apparently.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Suairyu said:
You're visible, but whenever I try to connect to you I can't.
I had this same problem when trying to trade with Wiseblade.

After waiting in the room for so long I decided to exit out and re-enter. It worked perfectly after that.

Roto13

I have two Karrablasts. Does anyone with two Shelmets want to trade them? (That means one Escavalier and one Accelgor for each of us.)

Gravijah

SalsaShark said:
Same here.

Nintendo is fucking with south america

Not just South America, has happened with a few people for me... was curious though, are you playing the NTSC version?

Roto13 said:
I have two Karrablasts. Does anyone with two Shelmets want to trade them? (That means one Escavalier and one Accelgor for each of us.)

How good are they, anyway? Was thinking of adding one to my team... probably the Shelmet evo.

SmithnCo

Wow, I found my first shiny, an Elgyem from the ghost tower place.

This game is great too, the fact that TMs don't get used up is a big convenience.

Kintaco

Does Purrloin suck? All my other Pokemon are decent ( Lillipup, Blitze, Tympole, Timburr, and Tepig), I'm only lvl 15 and I'm a noob so maybe I'm doing something wrong with her.

Shed_a_Ninja said:
Yeah, check for us because I definitely would like to know how you got this "exploit" to happen.

just checked them, all normal

also, after restarting it's no longer doing it. (it wasn't doing it yesterday)

Hey guys, dangerbyrnes has definitely left his DNS primary IP to "205.185.126.109"

so if you want some free Zoruas, follow the steps here.

EDIT: Yeah, you may have had to refresh your system or something.

But I have done research, and Ceol is the OT of this Zorua. He (or she) worked on the 151GTS program.

Boney

Banned
SmithnCo said:
Wow, I found my first shiny, an Elgyem from the ghost tower place.

This game is great too, the fact that TMs don't get used up is a big convenience.
how does it look like?

awesome stuff btw

Kintaco said:
Does Purrloin suck? All my other Pokemon are decent ( Lillipup, Blitze, Tympole, Timburr, and Tepig), I'm only lvl 15 and I'm a noob so maybe I'm doing something wrong with her.
Mine blows and from what I gather in this thread, she's a lost cause :/

Shed_a_Ninja said:
Hey guys, dangerbyrnes has definitely left his DNS primary IP to "205.185.126.109"

so if you want some free Zoruas, follow the steps here.
FAQ:
"Will this work with Pokémon Black and White versions?
Eventually, but not right now. I don't have a set date and it's not a priority until the games come out in the US."

Teknoman

Kintaco said:

It's ok, but doesnt seem to get that many decent moves early on. Really fast though.

coldflame23 said:
FAQ:
"Will this work with Pokémon Black and White versions?
Eventually, but not right now. I don't have a set date and it's not a priority until the games come out in the US."

That is correct. But give it a shot and I guarantee you that you'll get a Zorua with the OT of Ceol. They are probably in the testing phases right now.

Shed_a_Ninja said:
That is correct. But give it a shot and I guarantee you that you'll get a Zorua with the OT of Ceol. They are probably in the testing phases right now.

just checked, yep the zoruas OT is ceol.

but i haven't used that site since... well since i stopped playing pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom