• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

Or could it be a... You know... Zorua?

What's wrong with that?

zorua_laugh_colored_by_whitewolfblanca-d3g3n9k.png

balddemon

Banned
so i'm trying to make a PWT team since i'm infuriated by the tournaments. I"m thinking i need a solid defensive lead that can scout a bit, and then two sweepers. problem is i don't know who to use for sweepers. i'm thinking my lead could be a regirock with protect, earthquake, rock slide, and stealth rock maybe. then maybe a crobat? and then a water/ground such as poison touch or water absorb seismitoad. any suggestions?

so i'm trying to make a PWT team since i'm infuriated by the tournaments. I"m thinking i need a solid defensive lead that can scout a bit, and then two sweepers. problem is i don't know who to use for sweepers. i'm thinking my lead could be a regirock with protect, earthquake, rock slide, and stealth rock maybe. then maybe a crobat? and then a water/ground such as poison touch or water absorb seismitoad. any suggestions?

My favorite Pokémon for the PWT was the standard Sheer Force, Jolly Darmanitan holding a Life Orb. Flare Blitz, Earthquake, U-turn, and Superpower.

I always led with it so I could just U-turn out if I didn't like the match up. Flare Blitz OHKOs a ton of stuff.

Takao

Banned
It's been a while since I spoke Medabots in this thread ...

Saikyo JUMP will be running an additional special one-shot manga chapter next month, and we've finally gotten some details on the WiFi events:

The official Medarot 7 website has announced alongside Saikyo JUMP, Rocket Company will be hosting WiFi events for the recently released game. The first runs November 2, through December 12 in Japan. This event has players face off against Level-99 variants of Metabee, and Rokusho. Participants will also get the opportunity to win the opposite starting model (say you buy Kabuto, you get a shot at earning Rokusho and vice versa) as well as a special medal. More post launch events are scheduled for early 2013, check back to Project Rising Beetle for more info.

http://projectrisingbeetle.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/first-medarot-7-wifi-event-detailed/

Cause its bad bad Throh and Sawk
Baddest men in the whole d*** town
Meaner than a Darmaritan, meaner than an Arcanine...

Baby I'm a Starmie

The Iron Golurk

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Oh fuck!

Contrary Serperior with Leaf Strom.

Similar to my hacked Contrary Latios with Draco Meteor except legal.

What kind of team does Serperior fit into?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
No but I ran into it on Pokemon Online lol. So I'm totally using that shit on my friends.

Meh actually it's not the same as my hacked Latios cause Serperior's base SpA is nothing close to Latios'.

Whenever I used it with Latios the first Draco Meteor had a good chance to kill.

Frost_Ace

RNGaf I need your help!

I'm trying to RNG a shiny virizion on my friend's white 2, I manage to hit my seed but the target frame it's always off even if there are no moving NPC in the area. Does the ice created by kyurem or the waterfall in that route advance the PID? Because I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. :(

backlot

RNGaf I need your help!

I'm trying to RNG a shiny virizion on my friend's white 2, I manage to hit my seed but the target frame it's always off even if there are no moving NPC in the area. Does the ice created by kyurem or the waterfall in that route advance the PID? Because I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. :(

Is it consistently off by the same amount or does it just seem random? I honestly don't know about the waterfall or ice though. Sorry! :(

Frost_Ace

Is it consistently off by the same amount or does it just seem random? I honestly don't know about the waterfall or ice though. Sorry! :(

My target is on frame 6 so I have to walk before advancing with the PID, so it's not consistent ugh :/

Maybe google will help me.

Arcanine's not mean or a junkyard dog. ;(

My brother named his dog Leroy Brown. True story.

Critic! And that dog better have been a junkyard dog.

Punch, kick, you know, you should know that
Throh Sawk is not having anything today
As we stand there totally punched out
We commence to make you...

Zeroth

My target is on frame 6 so I have to walk before advancing with the PID, so it's not consistent ugh :/

Maybe google will help me.

Can't you use a Chatot to advance the frame? That may be more useful and help you control your frame advances more easily.

Picked up Soul Silver today, to help complete my pokedex in white 2. Has there been any word on a Meloetta event yet?

Also, for Outbreaks/Swarms in White 2, do they happen on particular dates, or do I have to fly around the world every day looking for them?

Top Bottom