• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

I don't dare imagine what stuff you would add or create just for Scrafty to make him more broken.

You monster.

the-grinch-grin.gif

First of all, give him Sucker Punch. The fact that he doesn't have it already is simply preposterous.

Second, Mach Punch and a unique Dark-type priority move. He needs to be able to finish fools off quickly.

Third, Cotton Guard and Recover. I don't care how much sense it makes.

Finally, Earthquake, Close Combat and immunity to weather effects. Make that hood good for something!

the-grinch-grin.gif

First of all, give him Sucker Punch. The fact that he doesn't have it already is simply preposterous.

Second, Mach Punch and a unique Dark-type priority move. He needs to be able to finish fools off quickly.

Third, Cotton Guard and Recover. I don't care how much sense it makes.

Finally, Earthquake, Close Combat and immunity to weather effects. Make that hood good for something!

You really are a monster.

And why is UltimateIke presenting me with such gifts? I'm being setup!

I'd search Bulbapedia but it keeps asking me to download a file so...I'm not sure. I doubt it though because that seems stupid.

And Zeroth, stop touching the Fuzzies, they cause dizziness. And hallucinations. And madness.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just beat Wallace, and my team is only at Level 35ish.

Besides Victory Road, how am I gonna get to level 50 for the E4?

THIS IS WHY I HATE GEN 3. That and the eight million water routes, which you should clear out as much as possible.

Other than that...VS. Seeker?

MikeMyers

THIS IS WHY I HATE GEN 3. That and the eight million water routes, which you should clear out as much as possible.

Other than that...VS. Seeker?

I dont think VS Seeker is in Ruby, just PokeNAV...which is not as good.

Actually grinding in Leaf Green Gen 3 was pretty easy.

Hmm... Thinking of Zorua suddenly made me think of this.

"Press the B Button to remain cute and cuddly! Press the B Button to remain cute and cuddly!"

Top Bottom