• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

In honor of the movie that was busy as all heck at work

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-squirtle007.jpg

Picked up Soul Silver today, to help complete my pokedex in white 2. Has there been any word on a Meloetta event yet?

Also, for Outbreaks/Swarms in White 2, do they happen on particular dates, or do I have to fly around the world every day looking for them?

No Meloetta event announced yet.

Swarm seem to happen everyday. Just check the bulletin board.

I'm not because i know that can happen and if it does i'll kill everyone who had this brilliant idea.

Eh. I prefer new things and speculation over talking about games we've already played, as much as I enjoyed them.

And I think that, in spring next year, you're going to be rather disappointed by the reveal...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Blaxxorus is the best.

Mine sucks though it always dies.

Is there anything besides Sub Dragon dance I can use on the guy I hate wasting 2 move slots to set up.

Haxorus, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Unova,
Haxorus, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Unova.

PK Gaming

Haxorus seems like it would do poorly with magic;

its special stats (Special Attack & Special Defense) are comparatively poor to his other stats. so... um... Haxorus is more of a Warrior or a Knight.

and that's cool! Magic's for squares.

and it's not real.

Fakest fiction that never fails to not exist.

entremet

Alternative answer: So the freaks with multiple systems/games can be happy.
The only reason I completed my Gen II dex was because I had two of those GB attachments from Pokemon Stadium 1/2. I got all the trade evolutions using the trade functions built in those games.

Plus the Doduo GB player

Haxorus seems like it would do poorly with magic;

its special stats (Special Attack & Special Defense) are comparatively poor to his other stats. so... um... Haxorus is more of a Warrior or a Knight.

and that's cool! Magic's for squares.

and it's not real.

Fakest fiction that never fails to not exist.

The enormous dragon with axes for a face might be better at physically attaching its enemies rather that casting magic at them?

You don't say. :p

It does give a new meaning to attachment, though. Who wants to be attached to one?
I get the feeling you'll get your arm severed if you try and attach yourself to one. :p
I've always promised myself that if I ever find myself in a post-apocalyptic situation, I'll cut my hand off and replace it one a sword or something. Considering I own 5, I'll have lots of choice ;)
I would watch the hell out of some show featuring post-apocalyptic Scrafty travelling some post-nuclear landscape.

Also, remind me never to mess with you in real life. Swords, man. :s

Frost_Ace

686027049.jpg

just RNG'd this guy, it took me a while to figure out that the encounter advanced the PID of 6, so it took me like 2 hours to do it ugh.

Top Bottom