• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

If I was your Pokemon.

Beware the Forest Hoothoots
Because they will go hoot hoot and screech screech before crushing the life out of your puny body.

Audino Healing

Mamas, don't let your boys to grow up to become Pokemon trainers

Ludicolo isn't prepared for this!

OzfMD.gif

Zeroth

To be honest, base stats with broken numbers freak the hell out of me. They must end with either 0 or 5, nothing more or less!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
HI GUYS!

Also, might as well ask here.

I remember seeing in a game store a Pokemon competitive toy series (like the cards and the figures), except this time I think they're in discs or tops. Any idea what its name is? I think it flopped because it sorta vanished a few months later.

I remember seeing in a game store a Pokemon competitive toy series (like the cards and the figures), except this time I think they're in discs or tops. Any idea what its name is? I think it flopped because it sorta vanished a few months later.
Tops? Not sure, don't remember anything like that. Aside from those tops we got as toys many years ago, the type that were sort of... you'd roll the bottom of it on something, and stand it up and let it spin.

That, and this thing I found through a quick google search: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003QROYRE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Stage On

Sigh..... So depressed right now

I was finally honest with myself and decided to cancel my Wii U order rather then let it sit around and collect dust.

It's one of the hardest choices I've ever had to make :(

LeleSocho

Banned

I was finally honest with myself and decided to cancel my Wii U order rather then let it sit around and collect dust.

You've done the right thing... there's nothing worse than having a console sitting around collecting dust.

Eh, why be sad? Now if you pick it up later, there will maybe be more good games for it.

I'll buy one in 2014 probably

Eh, if it's not good for you, it's not good for you.

I know I'm going to love it out of the box, and I'm getting it for a price that I probably wouldn't otherwise get it for for years, but if that's how you feel, you're making the right decision. No depression needed. :)

Stage On

Eh, why be sad? Now if you pick it up later, there will maybe be more good games for it.

I'll buy one in 2014 probably

I haven't skipped a Nintendo launch since before the Gameboy advance and back then that was only because I was a kid who couldn't afford a game system on day one.

This is a pretty big change for me, I mean gaming IS my major hobby with anime/manga a close second and yet I'm finding less and less games I actually want to play.

Top Bottom