• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

MikeMyers

qWEcC.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
The title of number 1 poster was a gift of generosity that I bestowed onto thee. For that if I did not purposely stop posting for a week, a week again, and continued being less active in this thread then I once was, the title would have never been lost.

This is my gift to you.

Man, I'm slipping. I was Top 4 in the last thread, and now I'm not even Top 5!

Look at this, friends, it's
Amazing how ends will
Eventually meeeeee~t.

No one is caring
The people are swearing
My record's been beeeeeee~at

Why can't they see what I see
Why can't they hear the lies.

Maybe the thread's too popular
for me to realize
My record is slipping,
I think I'm slipping.

tiggerkiddo 821
MikeMyers 692
Kokonoe 662
Cuteness Overload 628
Stage On 609
Exterminieren 454
UltimateIke 409
ScraftyDevil 397
Chet Rippo 300
ffdgh 266
Billiechu 235

Stage On

Ha I ended up joining the last thread really at the last minute and wanted to be more active for this one, heck it's pretty much my home page so I'm pretty happy with my ranking especially since it was better then I was hoping for.

You know if it wasn't for Pokemon I'm not sure I'd even be able to stay a gamer with the way things are going for Jrpgs these days, especially in North America.

I mean I like Westren rpgs too but with Bioware gone down the tubes it's not like I'm getting many of those either

Top six, man.

I was briefly first for the first few days of the thread, but I can't keep up with you crazy kids.

It's nice to see cool new people with little to no presence in the last thread like Stage On and Cuteness Overload up there. :)

UltimateIke 409

1 in 3 posts I've made on NeoGAF have been either in this thread or the first community thread.

Throw in the Black/White |OT| and the Black 2/White 2 |OT| and you can account for 50% of my posts.

One day the Shyamalan twist will be revealed that I don't even like Pokémon.

jcZon.jpg

Stage On

Since their is going to be some time between the league and Gen 6 I hope they use the filler to introduce some more of the game characters like N, Rosa and Yancy

Busaiku

They can do Team Galactic finally.

Yeah, I expect them to focus on Team Galactic and the legendary Pokemon now.
The only problem is that there aren't many more places for them to go.

Of course they always make up tons of locations, but it's never been this big a gap between the next gen and the end of the league before.

Top Bottom