• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Can someone do me a huge favour? I really want a perfect Calm Serene Grace Togekiss and a perfect Adamant Technician Scizor since I looks like I'm not getting mine back any time soon, but my usual RNG guy can't do it right now. Would anyone mind helping me out here? I've naught but a few Shinies and Legendaries to offer, but I will be forever in your debt.

Yeah, I expect them to focus on Team Galactic and the legendary Pokemon now.
The only problem is that there aren't many more places for them to go.

Of course they always make up tons of locations, but it's never been this big a gap between the next gen and the end of the league before.

I have no idea what they're doing. I can only assume that they're either doing a Black Tower/ White Treehollow arc, or a PWT arc.

I'd like to see Plasma, but I stopped getting my hopes up long ago.

I have no idea what they're doing. I can only assume that they're either doing a Black Tower/ White Treehollow arc, or a PWT arc.

I'd like to see Plasma, but I stopped getting my hopes up long ago.

I doubt it'll happen anytime soon... with "soon" being a variable length.

Hmm...

Am I the only person in PokéGAF with lots of Pokémon art on my phone?

picture.php

Hmm... Man, it's still kinda light here.

tigger: Iris
Kokonoe: Sabrina
SD: Grimsley
Ext: Bugsy
Cuteness: Bianca
MikeMyers: Crasher Wake
Chet: Brock
Stage On: Ash
Ike: Professor Oak
Andrex: Barry

fritolay

Hey my son and his friends are now into Pokemon cards. I picked some up at the store.

I know nothing about these cards.

How do I go about knowing what sets they belong to, and what cards are better than others?

What else do I need to know to help him enjoy this hobby?

Hey my son and his friends are now into Pokemon cards. I picked some up at the store.

I know nothing about these cards.

How do I go about knowing what sets they belong to, and what cards are better than others?

What else do I need to know to help him enjoy this hobby?

You could probably send Firestorm a PM and get any answers you need. I'm not sure how large the trading card community is around here, but he always seems to know the latest news.

I'd prefer Burgh, but Bugsy fits reasonably well. <3

I can see why:

dwebble.jpg

Also, Bugsy's a friggin' jerk in the World Leaders tournament. His Scizor comes out first and when I switch to my Flamethrower Togekiss, he just Swords Dance Bullet Punches it out of existence. The fact that you have to beat the tournament 10 times just to move on is really stupid, for the record.

Also, I finally got around beat the Champions tournament today after putting it off for like, 2 weeks. My final team was as follows:

ScraftyD (Shiny Scrafty): Crunch, Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
Shelly (Cloyster) Icicle Spear, Hydro Pump, Rock Blast, Shell Smash
Kin (Togekiss) Air Slash, Thunder Wave, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower

Copious amounts of luck were involved :D

Top Bottom